Pre-Debut #1

|| ♕⋮ SOVEREIGN || JYP x Starship Collaboration || STORY START || Check the Update!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

PREDEBUT 01

Road to Stardom  

 I  t was five in the morning when the door to the girl's dorm unlocked. It's been a month since they were chosen to be a part of Sovereign and the girls had just gone to bed three hours ago. With all of them dead asleep, the sound of multiple people shuffling into their dorm fell onto deaf ears. Clinks of metal could be heard and a certain manager smiled to himself as he peered into all the rooms. 

"They're all asleep, PD-nim." Hoseok confirmed as he returned to find the camera crew, quickly setting up all the cameras. 

The PD grinned and nodded. "That's great, we'll get you to wake them up first so they won't be so startled. One of the VJs will follow you in." 

Hoseok grinned and gave him the okay sign as the PD gestured for one of the camera men to follow him. Starting with the room at the end of the hallway, he quietly opened the door. The light from the hallway seeped into the dark room to find the music softly playing from one of the girl's headphones. Going to the bed closest to the door, Hoseok crouched down and lightly nudged the sleeping figure.

"Eunjae-ah..." he murmured.

A groan could be heard before Eunjae sleepily sat up. It took a moment to process that she was woken up by Hoseok and with a glance at the VJ before her, she immediately threw her hood over her head. "Are we filming right now, oppa?" 

He nodded and she threw a pillow at Chunyu who was still sleeping in her own bed. "What time is it?" 

Eunjae wanted to cuss out loud for seeing that they only managed to get only a couple hours of sleep but bit her lip and nodded. "Ah, what is this...yah, YuYu-unnie. Wake up." 

Crawling out of her bed and standing over Chunyu, she lightly slapped the girl's bum to wake her up. She knew that Chunyu cherished her sleep, but with Hoseok waking her up and a VJ following him around, it was the start of Sovereign TV that CEO Choi informed them about earlier that week. Chunyu whined and buried her head deeper into her pillow, clutching her blanket tightly. "Five more minutes..." 

She grabbed the pillow that she threw earlier and lightly hit Chunyu with it. "If you want your bare face to be seen by the VJ, then go ahead and continue sleeping." 

"What?!" Chunyu shot up and looked behind her to find Hoseok looking at her with an amused smile and a VJ holding back a chuckle. 

"Aish, why didn't you tell me earlier you punk!" Chunyu hissed before finding a hoodie and throwing it on. 

Eunjae snickered and shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm going to start on breakfast." 

"Ugh, Lee Eunjae you will be the death of me!" Chunyu exclaimed as she fell back onto her bed. 

"Yu-ah, can you wake up the rest of the girls?" 

"Arasso, oppa." Chunyu replied tiredly as she threw off her blankets and put her hoodie. 

With her hands nestled in its front pocket, she moved towards the room where Ahri and Haru were sleeping. Turning towards the VJ, she gave a cheeky smile and said, "Let's give these girls a little wake-up call, shall we?" 

Changing her route towards the kitchen where Eunjae was making a quick breakfast for them, Chunyu appeared by her side and asked, "Do we have another pan anywhere?" 

Eunjae motioned towards the cupboard to her right and Chunyu immediately grabbed one along with a spatula. Once she was back to standing in front of their door, she barged in while banging the pan. 

"Wakey, wakey ladies! Guess what today is~?" she sang happily as she stood in between their beds, banging onto the pan. 

Ahri and Haru simultaneously groaned and pulled their blankets over their heads. "Unnie, you're being too loud." Haru groaned. 

"Good, that's the point. Wake up, kiddos!" she retorted and set the cooking ware down before jumping onto Haru's bed. 

Ahri huffed to herself as she heard Haru and Chunyu bickering as well as their laughter once the older one started tickling her roommate. Sitting up, she rubbed the sleep out of her eye and blinked before her eyes widened as she bowed to the VJ. "Omo. Haru-ah we have guests."

"G-Guests, what guests-" she started until Chunyu pulled the blanket off of her to find the VJ. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" Haru greeted and the three of them laughed.

Ahri tilted her head to the side and looked at Chunyu. "Unnie, have you woken up Jangmi-ah and Chohee-ah yet?" 

The latter shook her head and flopped herself onto Haru's bed. "Ani, you know how those two are when it comes to sleep."

"I already woke you two up, it's time for one of you two to do the wake-up call." 

"That's not fair! You started this, you should finish it." Haru said.

"I don't want to face their wrath." Ahri added.

"What about Jae-ah? Where is she?" 

"She's making breakfast right now." 

"Aish, how about rock-paper-scissors?" 

"Why don't we just all go together?" Chunyu suggested. 

"It'll be easier, and it's three against two, it won't be that...bad, right?" 

"Are they really that bad when it comes to waking up?" the VJ asked.

The girls nodded and Ahri hugged one of her pillows before replying, "If we had to rate between the two of them, the maknae is the scariest." 

"They're both grouchy and the most difficult to wake up." Haru added.

Chunyu puffed out her cheeks and nodded along. "They won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter