First Chapter

The Descendants

*FIRST MEETING*

Author's Pov

​"Hey Tyler, what do you think of my girlfriend beauty it is right?" A male voice said, and the other male just smirk. "Yeah that's right, of course we can use her too, right, Kyuhyun?" Tyler said as he look at Kyuhyun who smirk as well.

​"Yup, Sunny is very easy to handle with you know, and her you know what her aegyo was pretty sick." Kyuhyun laugh along with the two other guys.

​"Hey Nick, why don't you bring your girlfriend to our date with girlfriends so we will have a triple date." Tyler said

​"Oh! that's perfect what time?" Nickhun asked Tyler who is thinking when and where.

​"I think its perfect if we bring those girls in MJ XCLUB, its pretty good there." Kyuhyun said.

​"Now that i think about it, Jessica said that she also like to have clubs with her friends, this will be the perfect time to get them." Tyler said.

​"Okay okay, so at 9:10 p.m. you should be there and yeah that's it, oh and don't forget that Boss's bodyguards are there always watching us okay." Kyuhyun said.

​The two guys nodded and left to getting ready to fetch their GIRLFRIENDS at home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​Ring!Ring!Ring!

​A girl who is sleeping answers the phone.

​"Ugghh... hello whose this?" the girl answered annoyingly.

​"Baby" A male voice said,

​"Khunniee, why are you calling this afternoon?" The girl's mood brighten up when she heard her boyfriend's voice.

​"Oh..sorry I think your sleeping because of your cute sleepy voice." Nickhun said and chuckled a bit.

​"Yah!, stop teasing me~" The girl whined and pouted.

​"Okay, okay , okay, so Tiffany,I just want to ask you if you want to go out with me along with my friends with their girlfriends too in MJ XCLUB?" Nickhun asked

​"Huh, MJ XCLUB? The most luxurious club in the world!? Yes Nick i wanna go!" Tiffany said as she stood up and hurridly goes to her Cabinet to change clothes.

​"Okay, so I'll pick you up at 8:50 p.m okay." Nickhun said, and Tiffany said 'Okay' to him.

​-------------------------------

(Airport)

​"Yas! its good to be back in Korea" Sooyoung said as she walked out the plane together with her cousins.

​"That's right Soo, it's been a while since we lived here." Yuri said and looked around the airport.

​Taeyeon who kept silent the whole trip from Japan to Korea reached for her phone and decided to call her sister.

​"Hello? Whose this?" A girl voice said, Taeyeon who raise her one eyebrow up in confusion as YulSoo looked at her like 'What's Wrong' face, Taeyeon just shrugged and stopped at a coffee shop in the airport.

​"Umm...can't you look at the I.D of the phone caller?" Taeyeon said coldly

​"U-oh srry.......Taeyeon it is, so why did you call?" The girl answered

​"(Sigh) can I talk to my sister please whoever you are." Taeyeon pinched her nose bridge.

​"Sister? Hyoyeon?.........Who is it Nicole?......uhh it's Taeyeon she said she wants to speak with you, ....oh okay..He..Hello Taeyeon? have you reached your house?" Hyoyeon asked

​"What kind of dumb question is that of course not, you did not told me the number of Siwon oppa and Taecyeon oppa yah." Taeyeon said irratatingly.

​"Oh really i thought i gave it to you last night? No okay fine so this is Siwon Oppa's Number- XXXX XXXX XXXX, and Taecyeon Oppa's number- XXXX XXXX XXXX, done?......Baby who is Siwon and Taecyeon are yu cheating on me or what?....wha-what noooooo it's just our....Yah! come back here...Taeyeon I'll call you back later Bye!" Hyoyeon shouted and ended the call.

​"Cheating?..Hyoyeon had a girlfriend?" Taeyeon said, and Yuri and Sooyoung choke their drinks

​"She had a girlfriend?!!" SooYul shouted as they stand up.

​"Yah! dont shout there's people here you know." Taeyeon said as she face palmed her face.

​"ohh..sorry it's just she never told us she had a girlfriend." yuri said

​"Whatever it is I don't care about her Love life now let'me call Siwon oppa to fetch us here." Taeyeon said and dialled the number.

​"Hello...?" Siwon said

​"Oppa, Its Taeyeon can you fetch us here in the airport we just arrived that's why." Taeyeon said as she give Sooyoung a money to buy food because she's hungry.

​"Oh Taeyeon , okay okay , we'll be there in a few minutes so wait for us okay? Bye" Siwon said and hung up the call.

​"Oppa said that they will be here in a few minutes." Taeyeon said, and Yuri nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loud music where heard and lot's of people are dancing with the music, drinking and getting drunk.

​"Ohh their here," Tyler said as he saw Nickhun and Tiffany walking towards them.

"Hi Tiff," said Jessica and Sunny.

"Hi girls, having fun?" Tiffany asked, the girls just talked and laugh.

​"What sis we miss here ladies?" Asked Kyuhyun and smiled sheepily

The girls just laugh.

After a few Hours of drinking they are now drunk.

​All of them left the club and walk towards the road with buildings and shop, they all just laugh and walked drunk.

​The boys  wanted send home the girls while they are drunk, but the girls answered 'no' because the girls are not that drunk they can walk firmly but a little dizzy. They send the boys home and were amazed of their apartment because its a luxurious apartment they have.

​While the girls are walking waiting for a taxi because they forgot their phone and some did not but low battery, that's why they decided to take a taxi.

​While waiting  a group of males walked towards them.

​"Hey! what do you think you are doing!? Let go of my bag!" Tiffany said

​"Tiff!..Yah! Yah! give that back to me!" Sunny shouted and decieded to follow th guy who stoled her bag.

​"AH!! Let me go!" Jessica shouted as the boy hold her  while the others are getting the stuffs and money inside her bag.

​Too late their things got stolen now they don't have moneys to pay for the taxi.

​"Aishhh! jinja!" Sunny hissed in frustration.

​"Now what!?" Tiffany shouted.

​"What the- who do they think they are facing huh! its the Heiresses! Tiff your Family Company has a connection with Police right?! Tell the to find those Jerks!" Jessica shouted.

​"How!? I don't have my Phone right now!" Tiffany said

​The three of them are arguings about what they will do not nocticing someone is standing behind them with some things with their hands, and waiting for the girls to stop.

​"Ahhh, I don't care anymore I'm gonna walk!" Jessica shouted when she turned around to walk she was shocked when she saw three person standing behing them.

​"Ahhh, finally you stoppped talking" A girl voice said

​"That's right we have been her all the time you were arguing you know that" The tall girl said

​"Wha-....who are you if your here to steal our things well we don't have them right now so can you back of-" Tiffany was cutted

​when the shorter girl raise her hand with her Bag in it.

​"Wha- How?" Tiffany snatched her bag as fast as seh can

​"We saw you three while we walking peacfull in the other side aisle when we saw that the three of you were trying to get back your things. That's why we decided to follow those guys." The shorter girl said coldly.

​How rude is this short girl is but- Tiffany thought

​"Thank you for giving this back to us, But where are they now?" Sunny asked

​"Simple, they are now in the prison' The tall girl said while turning around to walk away with the other girls.

​"That's why next time you need to be careful with your things, don't bring to much" the Tanned girl said while walking away, that catches the attention of Jessica.

​Taeyeon was about to walk away too but only stop when she felt someone holding her wrist and that's what she's really annoyed when someone is touching her wrist like that.

​"I'm Tiffany Hwang, those are my friends Sunny and Jessica, what's yours?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon

​Taeyeon look at SooYul who have stopped walking.

​"My name......my name is Erika, and that's my cousins Chloe and .... Summer." Taeyeon said

​SooYul breath out in relief.

​"Oh...okay Erika, Chloe and Summer it is Thank you so much for saving our things we must have disturb you were sorry" Tiffany bow and Taeyeon said 'No problem'

​"Taxi!" Yuri called and the Taxi park in front of them.

​"Take this girls home thank you driver, now Miss Hwang and your friends, you can go home now."

The girls walked inside the taxi and the Taxi drove away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

​"Why use our American name?" Sooyoung asked

​"That's right" Yuri said

​"Just thank me for saving you there, I know you don't want them to know your real name that's why I use the american names of ours." Taeyeon said as they walked in their Mansion.

​"Welcome Home Taeyeon , Yuri and Sooyoung where have you been, it's already late." Taecyeon said.

"Nothing important i guess just a little trouble with these drunk guys" Taeyeon lied

​"Let's eat oppa! I'm hungry!" Sooyoung shouted.

​"Dae! let's go" Taecyeon said as they walked towards the dining table.

 

 

 

*TO BE CONTINUED*