& 시작_CHEATSHEET

& 눈 CAMP / APPLY OPEN.
 
 tumblr_oeqbg6Hi5T1v8oun3o2_250.png tumblr_oeqbg6Hi5T1v8oun3o4_250.png
CHEATSHEET!
 
plot. in case it hasn't been made clear, snow camp revolves around a camp that opens shop during winter. most of the kids who go to winter camp are those who can't spend the holidays with their family, and while not all of them are rich, a majority of those who spend their holidays with snow camp are those who come from important families. the story will focus on six characters and their respective stories, and we will be choosing four characters (as two of the characters are the authors').

setting. snow camp (or 눈 camp, as the written name) is located in the fictional province of gyeonggu, south korea. more details about the camp building will be added in soon!

camp activities. the camp's activities differ each year, but every year the highlight of the camp is the end of the year new year's party (as it also celebrates one of the last days of camp). usually, camps also have their own christmas parties, commonly held on christmas eve. those who do not celebrate christmas are still encouraged to attend the party for the festivities anyway.

characters. there'll be a total of four characters chosen, as two of the characters in the story are the authors'. subject to change, though! 
age range. the age range for your characters are between fourteen until nineteen, as the story will focus on the campers and snow camp's campers are all teenagers.

face claims. only idols and actors are allowed as face-claims. your character must be at least half-asian, and do match your face claim and your character's ethnicity.

personalities. roam free with this one! you can make them as emo or happy as you want, let your creativity roam and write the characters you want to write about.
love interests. this story is applicant x applicant, and so, the love interest section of your love story should be written into as if your character is filling in information on a dating site. if you've got any questions about this, ask us!

taken. blackpink's jennie and nct's jaehyun are taken as face claims.

other notes. 
fc suggestions. nct, gfriend, monsta x, twice, ioi, produce 101 contestants, sf9, pentagon, black pink, lovelyz, wjsn, and honestly, anyone you'd like to use as long as they fit the face claim requirements as stated above.

personality suggestions. we want all the unique personalities; the comical ones, the serious ones, the original ones. (this will be made more descriptive soon).

etc. have your characters have a connection with boram and wonyoung, that'd be pretty cool, though it's all up to you. other things to be added here soon. the p/w is your character's catchphrase linked to the last song you listened to.