A Beginning At An End

Nobody Should Get Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so ashamed,it's been over a month since I last posted a chapter and I'm sorry. Anyway, I'm starting my proffessional exams this Monday and will be done in Two Weeks(can't wait!) then I'll continue from where I left off in the writing of this story. I haven't wriiten much since the last chapter update but very soon, I'll compensate for that.

Enjoy the Chapter <3 I promise you'll like it...(oh well, I hope you do)

 “You can just ignore it Sur.” He shifted a bit closer to her so he could embrace and comfort her.

“No!” She was shaking her head strongly, as if in panic. She started rubbing her head to calm herself down. “I need to end this.”

The ringing ended and the phone registered a missed call. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” There was so much determination in her voice that Baekhyun decided not to argue with her. He knew that he’d probably be needed afterwards.

“I’ll give you some privacy.” He stood up to leave but she held his wrist and stopped him.

“Please, don’t.” Her voice was so soft and her phone started ringing once more. “Please stay here with me. I need your moral support.”

Baekhyun nodded and sat back down by her side. She reached out for his hand and intertwined their fingers. Sur was getting shaky as she finally reached out for her phone and picked up the call.

“Hello?”

“Sur, you picked up. Thank you.”

“What do you want?”

“I want to talk.”

“Talk.” Her voice was angry and it really sounded like she was trying her best not to just shout or scream or break something.

“I’m sorry Sur.”

“Why? Why did you do it?” By now her voice was shaky and she was crying. “Was I not enough for you? You said you would wait!” The last part came out in sobs and Sur just couldn’t stop herself anymore. Baekhyun withdrew the hand that was holding hers in favour of hugging her instead such that she lay her head on the crook of her neck. That change had a great calming effect on Sur as she decided to focus on Baekhyun’s heartbeat instead of the pain in hers.

“I’m so sorry Sur. I also thought I could wait. Please forgive me.”

“I don’t know if I can do that.”

“I do love you baby. Just I couldn’t get a hold of myself, a man has needs too you know.”

“What’s your plan?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you two getting married?”

“What? No!” He sounded perturbed. “I don’t love her like that.”

“Well, you two made a baby so you might as well.”

“Baby, no. I don’t want her. You are what I want.”

“You lost the right to call me that the moment you slept with her.”

“Maybe we should talk about this later.”

“No. we don’t have a later anymore. Let’s end here Vic.”

“You don’t mean that.”

“Yes I do. It’s time for you to man up. That baby needs a daddy and you are so gonna be there. But whether you marry the mama or not, I don’t want to be there to find out.”

“You are not serious.”

“I am. It’s over Vic. I wish you the best and don’t ever contact me again!” She hung up without listening to his reply and immediately switched off her phone.

For a moment Baekhyun didn’t know what to say so he just kept comforting her by rubbing circles on her back. Even though the entire conversation was in perfect English, he completely understood what had happened. Sur was crying again, accepting the reality that she was never gonna marry her dream guy.

“A man has needs too.” She said in thought.

“What?” Baekhyun was a bit lost. Not only had she said it in English but it was an abrupt statement too.

She raised herself from his shoulder and wiped her tears away. “That’s what he said. A man has needs too.”

She had finally switched back to Korean but he didn’t know how to respond to that. “Oh.”

She stood up abruptly and pulled his hand so he’d also stand up. “Where’s your bedroom?”

“My bedroom?”

“I’m tired, I need to sleep. Can I?”

He could see without being told that she hadn’t been sleeping well lately. He wanted to help her the best he could. Somehow he couldn’t help but feel protective of her. Seeing her cry had stirred a pain in his heart that he didn’t want to witness something like that again.

“This way.” He said as he led her upstairs to his bedroom. He was so relieved that he had decided to pay attention to it when he was cleaning in the morning. He was a bit disappointed that Sur didn’t comment on it but brushed it off since she has a lot on her mind. He sat on the bed, fluffing up the covers a bit and waited for her to crawl onto the bed but she just stood on the edge. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t sleep in my dress. It’s a bit uncomfortable.”

“Uum…what do you suggest? There’s a shopping mall nearby.” He began to think of which would be the best clothing shop for her to find something comfortable.

Sur let out a soft laugh. “We don’t have to. Maybe I can just borrow an old t-shirt of yours and some old sweatpants. If you don’t mind that is.”

Baekhyun was caught a bit off guard by that request. Not that the idea didn’t appeal to him, but other than his fellow Exo members and his brother, no one else had ever worn his clothes, let alone a girl.

Sur noticed his hesitat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter