PUNISHMENT

We met And....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV 

Why her?!!! I really don't like someone disturbing me in bullying.... I should punish her from interrupting us!!!

Third person POV 

Tzuyu was in library because it's her duty time now,While she's arranging the book's she saw sana sitting near her...she's glaring at the latter while sana is just looking at her intently.....

Sana stood up then she went to tzuyu....

Hey!!! Come to the principal office now sana said outloud. And why would I do that??? Who are you to talk to me like that??!! And please lowered your voice your in a library tzuyu says whispering ....

What the hell!! She doesn't know me??!! Sana thought

You don't know me??!! Sana said yelling

And why would I know you?? I don't care who you are or whatever you are... And I told you lowered your voice not yelled tzuyu said whispered again...

Well now you better know,cause I am the owner of this university sana said while smirking....

Tzuyu was shock and her shock face became  nervous because she just mess to the owner of the school... And she might be kick out of school... 

Now come to the principal office don't worry she's not there, I'm the one gonna talk to you... Sana said, then she started walking to the principal office....

Tzuyu follow her ....

At the principal office 

 

So tzuyu I really don't like what you did, when I am bullying .. You mess up with me so I'm gonna punish you sana said while lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter