Prologue

Violet Hearts

Where there’s a future today, right now, right here. Where there’s such a thing as soulmate. Where there’s an existence of a beauty of a creature such as a cat-human.

In a parallel world where these things take a breath of life of their own, everything becomes a little bit more beautiful or a little bit uglier, a little bit more amazing or a little bit more painful. A person’s sadness or happiness depends a little bit more on their soulmate.

 

A soulmate is someone you've waited for years. Someone you never know when they are coming. When, where, how or ever will.

It’s a thrilling sort of feeling because you’re scared but you still love the tingle on the tip of your fingers every time you meet someone that could possibly be your soulmate, whether a touch or an eye contact. It feels like that between humans because there isn’t anything more exciting, and it gets even better once you find that one true soulmate.

 

A person can feel the beating of their soulmate’s heart. They can know when their soulmate is near them. One can learn who their soulmate is once they find that they can feel someone else’s heart other than their own and once they realize that phenomenon, it’s impossible to ignore.

As for cat-hybrids, for their specialty of holding both genes of a human and cat, not only are they able to feel the beating of their soulmate’s heart, but are also able to see the emotions running through them by reading the colours of their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: made a prologue to explain the concept of this story..i'll change the viewable set to subs only..later when i upload a proper chappie..thank you to the first 9 pre-subscribers,, you guys are awesomeT^T ily..first chap will be up only at Dec..as have mentiined....ty for stopping by