1/1

Faded Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]FADED[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

After Baekhyun was done watching the news article on his mobile, he quickly opened his messaging app and typed in a message, Answer my calls, he pressed the send button.

 

But Baekhyun knew that she wouldn’t reply. She never did. Not since he broke her. She had no reason to. Deep down Baekhyun knew he hated him. He hated himself too. But he couldn’t stop himself from reaching out to her. He desperately tried not to but his inner desperate self would always win. He wanted to hear her voice, see her smile. But she wouldn’t let him. He was pathetic, he knew that better than anyone else. He was a jerk. He deserved to be hated, to be loathed. Because he was responsible for tearing her apart. She was the only one who could fix her but now she wouldn’t even look at him and even if, by chance, she did, she would look at him with utter hatred. That's how much she hated him. That's how much he made her hate himself. He deserved it.

 

No one else was to blame for except for Baekhyun himself. 

 

Baekhyun sunk back on the couch and placed his right hand over his stinging eyes. He had been crying—again. Soon his eyelids felt heavy and he was off to sleep.

 

“Baekhyunniiii~” Called out Taeyeon in a cutesy voice which always made his heart beat faster. She was too darn cute for his own good. 

“Yes?” He squeaked out—in a not so manly manner causing his girlfriend to burst out laughing at his cracking voice.

“Yah! I’m still sick.” he reasoned but his girlfriend wouldn’t stop laughing. “Sure you are.” she stuck her tongue out childishly and Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile at her.

“Hey, taengo.”  Bringing his hand near her face, Baekhyun cupped her cheek and pouted cutely.

“You love me, right?” Taeyeon chuckled, “Was that a song reference?” Baekhyun shook his head. “Then…I do.”

“Really?” the male asked again, just to make sure. Nodding her head, “Really.” she repeated with uttermost sincerity in her voice. Baekhyun’s lips curved into a smile and he leaned

down to claim her lips in admiration. But as soon as their lips were about to touch, Taeyeon vanished.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes snapped open at the sound of the front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter