fin

ALMOST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It’s been 10 years since she last saw her, her cute giggles, her amusing reaction whenever she gets startled and her smile that could melt everyone even the coldest hearts. She misses her. Everything about her. Seulgi was waiting for someone outside of their family’s yard. She hears footsteps approaching her, she then turn to the owner of those footsteps. “Wen…” she spoke. The girl then smiled to Seulgi before giving her a hug. “You look awfully distracting” Seulgi said while removing herself from the hug. ”if she sees you like that, she’ll be all over you.” “How I wish she was Seul” Seulgi can only nod on Wendy’s words. “Where the hell have you been anyway? I thought you’re dead already.” Wendy laughed at the girl’s statement. “Well, I was busy lately. I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you. Can I see her?” “Of course.”
“Do you really have to place her here? She should be somewhere, up in the hills where the sky is hovering above and the sun can brightly shine on her.” The two are now inside Seulgi’s family crept, not far away from the main house, where her sister Joohyun is buried. “She is my sister Wen. She should be here, she belongs here.” “She belongs with me Seul.” Wendy moved forward and started caressing a statue that resembles Joohyun beside the grave. She place Joohyun’s favorite flower beside the statue. A tear escape Wendy’s eye while remembering Joohyun. “Every night, I kill that bastard in my dreams.” “It’s done now Wen. We can’t undo it anymore, everything happens for a reason.” Wendy just stares at Joohyun’s grave. She feels a sting in her heart every time she visit her. “I’ll take my leave, I’ll leave you two alone.” Seulgi told Wendy while gesturing she’ll be heading out. The latter then nods. “Hyun… I missed you.” The only words Wendy could utter when Seulgi left. Even after all these years, nothing can replace the hole Joohyun left in her heart.    

 

10 YEARS AGO… “You think she’ll say yes?” Wendy anxiously asked Seulgi, while she was pacing back and forth. “She will, trust me.” “I’m ing nervous Seul, what if she won’t like it? What if she will change her mind? What if…?” she was then cut off by Seulgi. “Shut up Wen. Geez. My sister loves you. Okay? So just chill.” Wendy is finally asking Joohyun to marry her. After all those years being together, this is the perfect time to finally ask Joohyun. With the help of Seulgi, her best friend and Joohyun’s younger sister.
Everything is set. The venue whom Wendy personally designed from the purple table set up to the lavender scented candle and the flower arrangement.
All they’re waiting is for Joohyun to show up. They waited for the girl to come. Almost an hour of waiting the girl is nowhere in sight.
Wendy called Joohyun on her phone but there’s no answer.
Until… Seulgi got a text message. “Joohyun unnie… She’s… someone took her” Wendy turned to Seulgi with a confused look on her face. “What?! What do you mean so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter