Chapter 6

Cases of love

 

Aaron's past

Gui Gui was at the park and called Jiro.

“Áh…senior Jiro, I am sorry, I can’t come cause I need to do something” said Gui Gui.

“Really? I was looking forward to see you, next time, you must come” said Jiro, sadly.

“Yeah, I will come next time, sorry, bye bye” said Gui Gui and hanged up.

Gui Gui sat on the swing, swinging, looking down, she looked up and she saw Aaron walking towards her. Gui Gui quickly stood up and didn’t know what to do.

“I thought you went to your senior party” said Aaron.

“Uh…how about you? The celebrating party” changing the topic, asked Gui Gui.

“The karaoke party turned into a screaming party” answered Aaron. “Sorry about the plaza” continued Aaron.

“The smartest, coolest, good looking Aaron would say sorry” said Gui Gui.

“Then do you want me to back the word?” asked Aaron.

“No, I accept it but I am very happy, let’s go” said Gui

Gui, pulling Aaron along. They went to the BBQ restaurant, Gui Gui kept forgetting that she left the beef on the stove that ended all burnt. Aaron’s beef was perfect. After eating, they went to a game shop, playing, shopping in the market. They had fun.

“Can you and Aaron go buy some supplies?” asked Mark.

“Why me?” asked Aaron.

“You don’t do much, except thinking, so yeh” answered Mark.

“I have no problem since I need something” said Gui Gui.

“Fine, I will go” said Aaron.

Gui Gui and Aaron were at the market, buying supplies from the list. They stopped at the snack area.

“Ah…Aaron, do you like this lolly flavor?” asked Gui Gui.

Aaron was facing the front, he turned where Gui Gui was facing when a woman walked past. Gui Gui saw Aaron’s expression and turned to see what happened. After paying, Aaron rushed out, Gui Gui wanted to know why was Aaron like this? So Gui Gui went to Mark about Aaron’s past. It all begins when Aaron was little, his dad was very rich, his mum was smart and they lived happily. Until, one day his dad went bankrupt and owns a huge debt. Aaron’s mum betrayed and left them. Soon, because his dad was raising money for Aaron’s education and returning money to the debt. He got sick and died. From then, Aaron hated his mum for leaving him and his dad.

Gui Gui thought she would help Aaron by meeting them together. She called Aaron out to a café. S Aaron came; he saw his mum and Gui Gui together. Aaron had a angry and disappointed expression, he walked out of the café. Gui Gui chased after him.

“Why did you leave?” asked Gui Gui

“You should… Mark told you didn’t he?” asked Aaron.

“Yeh, but you can’t blame him” answered Gui Gui.

“Then you should know why I left” said Aaron.
Gui Gui didn’t say anything.

“This is a dumb action, you are a detective student, think before you act” shouted Aaron, angrily.
Gui Gui was silent, knowing she was wrong.

“Sorry I was trying to…” said Gui Gui before she finished Aaron hugged Gui Gui, Aaron was crying, silently.

“I am scared, my feelings are messed up, I hate her and forgave her, I feel all mixed up what should I do?” said Aaron, tears dripping one by one.

“Don’t worry, you have me, Mark, Wang zi and Ya tou” comforted Gui Gui, crying as well because she likes Aaron and she feel the pain with him.

5 comments and i will update