The Yoo Kids Go To Camp

Joint Operations - Bonus Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter – The Yoo Kids Go To Camp

It was a pleasant day and the Yoo family is off to the army camp. The South Korean Army Special Forces has organized a family day for the soldiers and their families so they will be joining the celebration not just because Si Jin is part of the military but Mo Yeon is also the team leader for the free medical consultation provided by Haesung Hospital for this event. The triplets are pretty much excited because as how they put it they would be able to play with their “uncles and aunts” today. The Yoo kids are pretty much the apple of the eye of the Alpha Team, Lt. Yoon and the Haesung Medical Team. Although for the Haesung Medical Team, this honor is shared with Chi-hoon’s son. However for this event, since Chi-hoon’s child will be staying at home with Hee-eun it means that the attention of the groups will be on the triplets.

As soon as they entered the lobby they were greeted by Myeong Ju who the triplets immediately run to.

“Aunt Myeong Ju!!!” the three exclaimed enthusiastically at the same time.

“Hi kids” Myeong Ju bent down to envelop the kids in a group hug. “Are you excited for today?”

“Yes” all the children excitedly responded.

“Aunt Myeong Ju, can you play with me today? Because I want to play with my dolls” Hye Kyo Yoo, Si Jin and Mo Yeon’s only daughter shyly asked.

Myeong Ju bent down, smoothed Hye Kyo’s hair and responded, “Awww I’m sorry sweetheart but Aunt Myeong Ju will be working with mommy. But as soon as I’m done we could play is that okay?”

Hye Kyo nodded her head and with a sweet smile on her face said, “Owkay!”

The identical twins, Joong Ki and Yeon Jin then excitedly asked, “Where’s Uncle Dae Young?” Both looked around looking for Dae Young. Just then Dae Young came running over and said, “Looking for me kiddos?”

The triplets all screamed with delight, ran over to Dae Young and each kid gave him a big hug. Joong Ki the eldest among the three and older of the identical twins then asked, “Uncle Dae Young will you be able to play with us?”

Yeon Jin the middle child and the younger of the twins echoed his brother and said, “Yeah Uncle Dae Young play with us!!”

Dae Young ruffled hair the boys’ hair in an affectionate manner and said, “I’m sorry kids but I won’t be able to play with you just yet. Uncle Dae Young will be working with your daddy.”

Hye Kyo cutely pouted and said, “Everyone’s working today. Aunt Myeong Ju, you, daddy and mommy. Who’s going to play with us then?”

Dae Young grinned mischievously and said, “Don’t worry kids I already know who you can play with.”

 

The 3 remaining members of the Alpha Team jaws dropped at the same when Dae Young announced that they would have to look after the Yoo kids while he and Si Jin are attending a meeting with Lieutenaant General Yoon. Admittedly, Mo Yeon and Myeong Ju had reservations when he discussed the idea of leaving the children with Harry Potter, Snoopy and Piccolo but he was able to convince them that the 3 soldiers will be able to handle three 5-year old kids. Even Si Jin had to get along with the idea of leaving the children with the three. They wouldn’t just entrust the children to anybody else aside from the members of the Alpha Team and Haesung Medical Team and since the medical team will be busy because of the medical consultation services, that leaves them no choice but to leave the children with the remaining members of the Alpha Team. 

“It’s just for the duration of the morning. By lunch time, our meeting’s done anyway,” Si Jin said reassuringly to Mo Yeon.

“Yeah and what could be hard about handling three 5 year old kids?” Dae Young said with a smile at Mo Yeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter