(one shot) REGRET

Regret

1st attempt:
"hyung, wanna piggy back ride?". Siwon lowered down his back in front of Yesung but Yesung ignore him and walk pass through him."why don't you offer your back for Eunhyuk, he'll love it". Eunhyuk smirked at his friend. Siwon quietly walk behind Yesung as he realize his hyung got hurt by his word.

2nd attempt:
They having a press conference for promoting their new CF. Yesung avoid from being neat to Siwon and Siwon try the other way around. At one time,Siwon standing exactly behind Yesung thus he hug his hyung from behind which Yesung love do it on him. Siwon happy as Yesung act normal. He smile widely but then Yesung slowly push down Siwon's hand from his hip thus he walk to stand beside Sungmin. Siwon startle.

3rd attempt:
Yesung and Sungmin didn't have any schedule that night. it's only both of them are home. They watching a gag show which then make them laugh loud. They even sharing a bowl of ramen and a huge glass of juice. "hyung, sharing like this,i'm afraid you will keep thinking of me. what should i do then? Si..Kibum might got jealous". Sungmin with his serious face asking his hyung. "then i'll share more with you so then i'll keep thinking of you instead of Kibumie. Really miss him".

Siwon knew his hyung didn't have any schedule that night. He ask the director to leave early and finish his scene first. He then rushed back home.

"Siwon ah, you're here?you supposed to have...". Sungmin surprise to see Siwon home."ah, hyung i finish early so came home.what's you guys doing?".Siwon take a seat beside Yesung."hyung, yesung hyung you're not happy i'm home?". Yesung then walk to the kitchen without looking at Siwon. Sungmin knew what's going on show a sign for Siwon to follow Yesung to the kitchen.

"hyung, i'll make coffee for you. it has been a long time i didn't make it for you right?". Siwon is busy pouring coffee into the cup."well, i'm so sorry i've been busy lately so we don't have much time together. but i'll spend some with you. here, hyung your coffee". As he turn to give it to Yesung, his hyung has left him alone in the kitchen. Siwon sighed.

"Sungmin hyung, where is he?". Sungmin show Siwon that Yesung in his room. "ahh, hyung what do i need to do? he keep ignoring me". Sungmin just gave his dongsaeng an empty stare.

Yesung with caps, jeans and t-shirt seems ready to go out. As soon as Sungmin saw his hyung, "hyung, it's getting late, where are you going?". Sungmin keep following his hyung to the doorstep while Siwon quietly follow behind."he's here, so i'm out". Siwon completely understand what Yesung mean is thus make him wanna cry.

4th attempt:
That evening, KRY have practice for their new song. Siwon knowing it, he bought a cake specially for Yesung and cupcakes for Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

"Siwon ah!!you're here.ahh, i can see cakes". Khuhyun ponder with himself ,"emmm, are we celebrating something?am i forgot something, tell me"."no, it just i feel like buying these for you guys".Khuhyun smile ,"ohh, for us? is it really us or..." ryeowook step on Khyuhun foot thus make him scream but before khuhyun make it loud, Ryeowook put a cupcake into Khuhyun mouth. "I think we should continue tonight, it's only three of us right tonigt?no one else is needed. i'm going to my parent restaurant, want anything?". after taking his odngsaeng order he left.

"Mr. Choi Siwon, what else you gonna do? he really cold towards you".Khuhyun smile to Siwon. "yes, i know that thank you very much for telling me". as Siwon left, "so these are for us, its so delicious". Ryeowook start eating his cakes. "wont we get fat with these?". Ryeowook automatically stop, "aish..you really spoil my day. have you see Yesung hyung getting fat?well he often ate these". khuhyun shook his head, "no he's getting slimmer i think". "then, what are you afraid of?"."so?". "so, take it and put it into your big mouth".

THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING:
Siwon just finish his shooting. He went to the company then for their dancing practice.

Yesung as usual really happy to see Siwon. he love being close to Siwon at all the time. He hug Siwon from behind when its time for break."hyung, i'm sweating".siwon slowly push Yesung away."aish, i'm sweating too, i don't mind of your sweat". then Yesung lean on Siwon's shoulder. siwon cannot take it anymore. he sweat a lot, tired. thus he suddenly went out leaving everyone."i'm going to toilet".

unexpectedly, he jump with Heechul outside."hyung, you're here"."yes, what's wrong with that face?"."what?nothing". Heechul smile, "come on, its not i knew you yesterday". "its yesung hyung". Heechul surprise to hear complain on Yesung from Siwon,"what's with him?". Siwon feeling guilty. "i don't know, i just feel suffocated when he comes near me. you know he love hugging, cuddling on me". "Siwon ah, its Yesung for sure. that's normal".Siwon sighed, "i just feel like i want to push him away when he near me"."just tell teukie hyung then, let him talk to Yesung. Yesung definitely accept it if teukie hyung the one talk to him".

as both of them open the door to get back to practice, Yesung was behind the door.Siwon feel like his heart stopped. "hyung...you're here"."teukie hyung, both of them are back now"."yesung ah.." Heechul didnt make it as he try to grab his dongsaneg arm. "hyung, he heard us?what do i do, aish"."siwon ah, i think you will miss him after this. but its good he heard you so then he knew what are you thinking of him". finish practice, Siwon slowly put his arm on Yesung's shoulder. just in few second Yesung push away his arm thus make everyone realize something is not right.

"hyung, help me"."its yesung right? settle it by yourself! one more thing, dont tell kibum or else he'll kill you for that".

Final attempt:
'i must clear this mess by today!'.Siwon cannot stay still and everything he does didn't worked out. As he ponder with himself, he saw Yesung leaving the dorm alone. "Where he want to go?". He quickly followed yesung without being notice. Yesung walk slowly from one shop to another. Yesung boughtt few things for himself.

As he get out from his Samsung SM5 car, he saw Siwon. Thus, he quickly grab his things. As Siwon come closer, Yesung wanna leave thus make all his things scattered on the road. Siwon quickly pick them up but Yesung push him away. "i'll do it by myself! don't bother". Siwon grab Yesung's arm, "hyung...".Yesung pull his arm back. "hyung, please stop doing this to me". In a very soft and low voice he begging his hyung."do what?"."this..stop ignoring me..please hyung". Yesung smirked. "i thought you want this..you did ask for this..i guess you are happy now".Siwon facing the road, as Yesung is leaving, "i followed you today, you seem lonely walking around alone. i'm sorry.. i suppose be with you like before..we can be back like before hyung. i promise i won't complained on anything after this". Yesung got touch by his beloved dongsaeng word, "i'll get used to it like how i did for Kibumie. i just did what you want. you got suffocated when i get near to you right or did i heard it wrong? ohh maybe i heard it wrong..did i Choi Siwon?". "hyung..please..i love you. everything i've done is a mess. please hyung..i 'll do everything you want.okay hyung".Siwon grab his hyung arm and continuously begging his hyung. "don't do anything.." with a very calm Yesung leaving Siwon alone.Siwon sighed 'what will happen to me after this without him..'"hyung, don't go...don't go Yesungie hyung!!that day..that day i was so tired, tension..i'm sorry hyung".Yesung force himself to be tough as that is what his dongsaeng want before, 'he should learn some'.

Siwon fall on bended knee on the road, Eunhyuk who keep observing those two approach his friend, "Siwon ah, its okay..i'm here for you..".Siwon hug him tightly."i just want him back, help me eunhyuk ah". eunhyuk realize he have to do something. "come lets go somewhere".

"did i hurt him? no..he want this. but he looks so sad just now". Yesung then turn behind but then he saw eunhyuk was hugging Siwon. "ahh.. what i'm thinking, he have eunhyukie".

that night there have a show to attend that need them to sing two songs.Siwon is not in the mood and not even smiling. Yesung realize how sad his dongsaeng is. Khuhyun can see Yesung keep looking at Siwon, "hyung, why are you keep looking at him? he's not even looking at you". Khihyun try to drag Yesung further. "what are you doing? let me go!i don't even looking at him". Yesung then cannot take his eyes off from Siwon. he feel sad looking at his sad dongsaeng. He can see Siwon's mind is not there.'aish..this kid, what are on his mind'.

Siwon slowly walking down the stage when they've done. "Siwon ah watch the steps". leeteuk worry of Siwon as he looks shabby these few days.

they went to eat after that, Siwon refuse to join them. "i'll be there in a while. just go first". he took his cars and drove away. "aish, i'm so worry of him". Heechul rub his back neck. "yesung ah, will you forgive him. look, i know you've hurt of his word but he regret. he even cry at me just now. just accept him back. will you?". Everyone staring at Yesung, Khuhyun didn't like it."he should pay for that.he hurt yesungie hyung"."khuhyun ah,control yourself from being rude". Ryeowook seriously glare at the magnae.

Yesung ponder with himself. 'why would i lie to myself. i love him. i do. after Kibumie leave, i just have him. he ask an apology...he regret..aish what have i done'.Yesung suddenly get up which surprise everyone ,"what wrong?"."don't tell us you want to go for siwon"."Khuhyun!" heechul cannot restrain himself as he heard the magnae getting rude. "go..just go..he'll be happy".Yesung smile as leeteuk encourage him.'siwon ah, i'm coming to you'.

as he left the restaurant he can see Siwon was crossing the road. Yesung can see a car coming so fast toward Siwon, Siwon who didn't realize it shocked when he heard Yesung's scream, "Siwon ah!!". Siwon cannot move his legs as he saw the car was so near, he can see Yesung running to him, "hyung...", he didn't realize when Yesung hug him and when he got back his sense, both of them were on the side of the road. "Siwon ah, did you hurt?" siwon could't believe what is happening."hyung, Yesung hyung..i'm fine..hyung your head. it's bleeding". Siwon quickly take out his handkerchief ,"i'm fine". Siwon softly put it on the wound. "hyung, you save my life..does this mean..."."auchh..it's hurt. just forget it. it's so embrassing what happen before, childish". "no, absolutely not hyung, thank you hyung, i really appreciate it".

as they get in the restaurant, the rest was so shocked, "yah, what have you done to yesung hyung!" Khuhyun almost grab Siwon but Heechul grab him first, "control yourself or you'll get it from me!understand!". "what happen".Leeteuk quickly take the clean tissue and start wipe the blood. "let's go to hospital or clinic. who knows its deep"."i'm fine hyung"."Yesung hyung saving me from got hit just now. i knew its my fault i didn't aware enough when i crossing the road". Yesung smile and grab Siwon hand, "it's fine, its hyung responsibilities to protect his dongsaeng".Both of them smile. "ohh..i can see that, both of you.." Shindong laugh outloud. "Khuhyun ah, is it okay?". Khuhyun shocked of Yesung's sudden question but he just nodding his head.Siwon thank god that he got back his hyung and still alive because of Yesung save him...