Bonus: Epilogue

Hunter's Moon

Bonus: Six months later

--

"Seungcheol, I swear to the gods that if you track mud into this house one more time I'll shave off your fur and make you sleep outside for a month."

Seungcheol shrunk back under his mate's glare, the fairy standing in front of him with his hands on his hips and his fully-healed wings fluttering behind him in irritation. He could hear a few of the pack outside quietly cackling as their alpha, who, as a wolf, stood several heads over his mate, cowered under his wrath.

He shifted back to his human form slowly. "I'll clean it up?" he offered hopefully.

“Damn right you will," Jeonghan agreed, although he softened as Seungcheol edged closer to him, glancing hopefully down at his mate's lips.

"A literally puppy," Jeonghan laughed softly, wrapping his arms around Seungcheol's neck as the wolf drew him in close and cut off any more conversation by gently pressing his lips to his mate's.

The kiss was gentle, Seungcheol nibbling at Jeonghan's lips before the fairy let out a tiny whimper and opened his mouth to let his mate sweep his tongue in to explore. Every single one of their kisses was like the first, like they were discovering each other all over again with Jeonghan nipping at Seungcheol's bottom lip before his mate softly on his tongue.

It wasn't long before Seungcheol's hands slid down and wrapped around Jeonghan's thighs, lifting him up so the fairy could wrap his legs tightly around Seungcheol's waist as he walked them slowly in the direction of the bedroom.

"Don't think this gets you out of cleaning the floor," Jeonghan murmured, smiling playfully against Seungcheol's lips.

"Maybe not, but it's a damn good way to procrastinate."

Jeonghan's laugh was cut off by the bedroom door shutting softly behind them.