The Haunted ELF Doll

The Haunted ELF Doll

My name is, Kim Heechul. I am not like you , nor am I like anyone else, fore you see... I am not alive. I use to be before I became what I am now. A shell, doomed to live this way forever, my eternal soul trapped inside. Are you ready? Here is my tale...

It was a gloomy fall day when my family Super Junior moved to town. We had been searching for a house for a while now, when Oppa Leeteuk came across this old Victorian house. It was 2 stories high with balconies and vines running up the gate and along the side of the house. As we entered we looked around, of course it needed some dusting, but nothing looked out of sort... least not yet.

Before long we had gotten our things inside and put our stuff away. As dinner was finished and cleared away Kangin told me it was time for bed. I nodded and made my way to the room I shared with Hangeng. As I walked along the hall leading to my room, I got this uneasy feeling that I was not alone.Something was watching me, wanting me. I dare not tell the others, they would say it was all in my head. I lay there in my bed, staring at the ceiling wall, as I suppose most would do being in a new house. 

Suddenly I heard this sound as if a whisper in the wind calling my name, " Heechul...Heechul". I sat up in my bed, the sound not coming from my room or down the hall, but from the attic right above me.Ignoring it did no good as it got louder, so I put on my slippers and went out to the hall . As I look up I see the string leading to the ladder, I pull it and watch as it comes down. I slowly make my way up the ladder, not knowing what I may find and hoping I will be alright. 

At the top of the ladder I climb into the attic and take a look around. Not seeing anything at first, I sit there and wait. Then I see it a chest in the corner, brightly lit in Sapphire Blue. Making my way over to it, my heart is jumping in my chest, eyes wide. As I peer inside, my eyes meet something I didn't expect to see. It was an ELF doll, not like any doll I have ever seen. I picked it up and my eyes stayed locked on it. I couldn't put it down, it was as if I was meant to have it. I took the ELF doll back to my room with me, boy was that a big mistake...

As the night drew on, I began to get this feeling, something wasn't right. I couldn't move. I opened my eyes to see the doll was sitting on my chest , staring at me. I stared at her frightened. From out of nowhere in my head I heard a voice, it was her voice, the one I heard before. "Heechul...Heechul...set me free Heechul, I want to be free" I couldn't speak, wondering what I should do. I finally got up the nerve and asked " h..h..how do I do that?" She looked at me deeper. " Give me your body Heechul" " NO!" I cried.

I tried to get up, but found I still could not move. I did my best to keep calm, but it was made clear there was nothing I could do. Last thing I remember I heard her start to sing, that same blue light began to show and I felt myself grow weaker. Try as I may to remain awake, I could not hold on anymore and I passed out. 

Finally I awoke, the sun was shining in my room, I tried to get up but found I couldn't feel anything. My legs, my arms, everything was stiff. I tried not to panic when I hear a voice. This time it was my own , but it was not me talking. I look over and see my body standing with Yesung and Sungmin. My roomie Hangeng holding me, but it wasn't me. "Heechul , I am sorry but things did not go through on the house and we must go back to our old dorm at SM" Then I heard myself say, " that's ok Hangeng, I wanna go back".

I couldn't believe my ears, she took my body, she took my life. Now I am nothing but a shell. So you see that is why I am here, sitting on you now , singing my song Sorry Sorry. Fore you see I am now ... the ELF doll... you, whoever you are, I ask you this then I will let you be... please oh please...wont you...set me free......