Final

Homecoming

Jungkook tapped his fingers against his cup of coffee while waiting for Yoongi. Talking to him was going to be nerve wrecking for him since the question he had for him was going to be awkward very awkward. The door opened revealing Yoongi who looked around the cafe to find Jungkook before he found him and gave him a smile. Jungkook gave back a shy nervous smile.

 

“So what’s up?” Yoongi asked him while he handed Yoongi his latte.

 

“Well uh you see hyung homecoming’s here.”

 

“Do you need help to ask a girl out!?” Yoongi beamed, he always found homecoming proposals or promposals cute and romantic.

 

“No no it's not that hyung.” Jungkook said shaking his head and awkwardly laughed. Yoongi pouted, he was excited about helping him with a proposal.

 

“Well if it's not that then what do you need?”

 

“Well uh I don't have a date to homecoming so I was wondering if you could be my date?” A moment of silence happened between the two.

 

“I've known you for years Jungkook, since you were in a freakin diaper. This is a dumb question cause you have freakin girls fawning over you and you don't have a date!”

 

“Hyung those girls are just no! What if they take a hair strand or something!? Plus all the other girls at school that are actually pretty have boyfriends or are lesbo.” Jungkook huffed while slumping in his seat.

 

“It's been so many years yet you still have a weird phobia of asking girls out.” Yoongi shook his head at this.

 

“By the way hyung, if you do become my date please dress up as a girl.”

 

“Why!?” Yoongi was shocked, he didn't want to get a fancy dress just to go to homecoming.

 

“Hyung we need to be flawless, what if we win king and queen? Besides, you already wear makeup so I don't see why this isn't a bad thing.” Yoongi decided to be dramatic and pretended to be bored and examined his nails.

 

“If I do become your date what do I get out of this then?” Jungkook shrugged.

 

“I don't know, what do you want?”

 

“Hmm, when the party’s over I want you to yell, ‘I love Min Yoongi.’ If I don't record it, it won't count so then you'd have to yell it again.”

 

“No way in hell am I doing that.”

 

“Fine, it's either you do that or you get me an iPhone 7. Do neither of those you won't get a date.” Yoongi got up to leave but Jungkook held his wrist.

 

“Ok fine, I'll yell it out, finish your coffee first though that was five bucks.”

 

_____

 

Jimin was on the floor laughing.

 

“YOU NEED TO DRESS UP AS A GIRL HAHAHA!” Yoongi glared at his dorm mate while trying to look for a wig online.

 

“Shut up, at least I don't have baby hands.” Jimin snorted.

 

“Says you, your skin tone makes you look like a ghost! And sometimes you can be mistaken as a girl.” Yoongi stopped scrolling and closed his eyes.

 

“Jimin, I will tell Jin that you were the one who burnt down his kitchen not Namjoon. So I suggest to stop now or he’ll cut your balls off.” Jimin gulped and ran to his room.

 

“IM TAKING PICTURES OF YOU ONCE YOU DRESS UP AS THE HOE YOU WERE MEANT TO BE!”

 

“IM TELLING JIN!” Jimin ran out of his room and smacked Yoongi's phone out of his hand. The phone fell to the ground and Jimin picked it up and ran back to his room. Yoongi ran after him and tried to open th edoor but it was locked.

 

“PARK JIMIN OPEN UP!”

 

“NEVER!” Yoongi’s ringtone suddenly played, Yoongi started to become scared, what if it was Jungkook?

 

“OH LOOK AT THAT ITS JUNGKOOK!” Yoongi started to kick and knock on Jimin’s door.

 

“JIMIN I SWEAR TO GOD!” Yoongi panicked and searched his pockets for a bobby pin.

 

“I’M GOING TO ANSWER IT!”

 

“Hello?” Yoongi finally found a bobby pin and started to pick at Jimin’s door.

 

“Hey Jungkook what’s up?

 

“Oh hey, where’s Yoongi hyung?” The door opened and Yoongi tackled Jimin for his phone.

 

“Hey Jungkook what do you want?” Yoongi asked him while he sat on Jimin’s stomach.

 

“Oh hyung, I was just wondering, do you need any help with anything? Cause like, you’re dresing up as a girl. My brother’s girlfriend can help you if you want.”

 

“Oh no I’m fine Kookie, thanks for asking though.” Jimin hit Yoongi’s thigh which made Yoongi slap him on the face.

 

“No problem, I’ll see you soon then hyung bye.”

 

“Bye!” The call ended and Yoongi glared at Jimin.

 

“Park Jimin you are dead to me.” Jimin gulped.

 

“Hey Jin Hyung!” Jimin started threw Yoongi off of him but Yoongi locked himself in the bathroom.

 

_____

 

Jimin took pictures of Yoongi who was examining his corsage and checking his phone in the living room while waiting for Jungkook.

 

“Ya know hyung, all you need now is a little tiawa and then you’ll be a porfect little pwincess for your Prince Charming.” Yoongi threw a pillow at a laughing Jimin.

 

“Shut up Chim, it took hours for me to curl this wig into perfection.”

 

“I can’t believe you’re going this far just cause you like him. You shaved your freakin legs, and you’re crossdresing which is just reaaallly not like you.” Yoongi stayed silent because he didn’t know what to say. Jimin came up to him and placed his hands on his shoulders and leaned down.

 

“But hey, you look like the hoe you were meant to be so it’s fine.” Yoongi took his perfume and sprayed it at his nose.

 

“EWWW, MY NOSE IS LIKE SOME TYPE OF VOLCANO FILLED WITH WATER OR SOMETHING!” Yoongi rolled his eyes and was about to say something back to him before a knock came to their door.

 

“That must be him!” Yoongi fast walked to the door and grabbed his bag on the way.

 

“Woah, hyung you look pretty.” Yoongi dramatically flipped his hair.

 

“I’m always pretty.” Jimin snorted.

 

“JUNGKOOK JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOONGI’S A HOE!” Yoongi was red and flipped the younger off.

 

“Oh well, uh, that’s nice to know. We’ll be going now!” Jungkook took Yoongi’s hand in his and closed the door.

 

“Well that was interesting.” Yoongi sighed.

 

“Jiminnie’s always like that trust me.”

_____

 

“Wow, hyung I mean noona do you wanna take a picture?” Yoongi slowly nodded his head, Jungkook smiled and took his hand in his. Yoongi blushed at this and walked quietly behind Jungkook.

 

“Jungkook what’s up!” Hoseok said hi fiving the younger.

 

“Oh yeah here’s my date Taehyung.” Taehyung was crossdressing too, when Yoongi saw him he gasped quietly. Taehyung would actually visit him and Jimin since he was close with Jimin. Seeing him while he was crossdressing was awkward, since the two knew each other’s true identities. Surprisingly, the younger was wearing a short dress like him, but instead of black one he had a white one.

 

“Hello.” Taehyung shyly waved at Yoongi who waved back at him too with a smile.

 

“Lets go take pictures!” Hoseok insisted, the four of them walked over to the area where pictures were being taken and thankfully when they got there the people that were taking pictures were done.

 

“Ok 1 2 3 smile!” The four smiled and then did a few poses before they decided to sit.

 

“You ladies stay here while we gentlemen get some drinks.” Jungkook said which made Yoongi scrunch his face up because to him it was cringey. Jungkook though, just winked at him.

 

“So, Tae, how’d you end up as Hoseok’s date?” Yoongi asked the younger.

 

“Well, he just wanted me as his date cause the girls here can’t compare to me.” Taehyung flipped his hair over his shoulder which made Yoongi smile.

 

“What bout you?”

 

“Kookie was scared of asking the girls out so I was his last choice.” The two shook their heads.

 

“Wow, that’s pretty sad.”


“I know right?”

 

“What’s sad?” The two came back with a drink in each of their hands.

 

“The fact that one of the main characters in our favorite book died.” Jungkook and Hoseok nodded at this and sat down beside them.

 

“Lets hope that these drinks didn’t get spiked.”

 

______

 

Hoseok and Taehyung were off on the dancefloor dancing to whatever slow song was playing at the moment. Yoongi sighed and looked at the multiple people dancing, he wanted to dance with Jungkook but the two of them were just sitting there. Jungkook looked at Yoongi and stood up in front of him.

 

“May I have this dance?” Yoongi looked at the younger’s then up at his face, Jungkook wiggled his fingers to get Yoongi to place his hand on his. Yoongi slowly nodded and the two eventually landed somewhere on the dancefloor dancing with their faces just only a few inches apart. Jungkook’s hands were on Yoongi’s waist while Yoongi had his arms wrapped around the younger’s neck. Yoongi was thankful that it was kinda dark because if it wasn’t the light blush on his face would be very evident.

 

“Hyung, stop staring at the ground and look at me instead.” Yoongi slowly looked up at the younger that was staring down at him.

 

“Are you enjoying this?”

“Yeah, it was fun since Taehyung and Hoseok were with us.” It was silent between the two for awhile before Jungkook spoke again.

 

“I think it’s fun because you’re here hyung, but honestly, when I picked you up earlier I didn’t expect you to look all fabulous and . Like, I was so confused because you were so pretty.”

 

“Shut up, you just don’t want to yell out that you love me.”

 

“I actually want to do that right now.” Yoongi didn’t know whether to believe the younger’s words at the moment.

 

“I want to yell I love you to the whole damn world so that in History books there would be a little segment about me yelling out I love Min Yoongi and the whole world hearing what I said.”

 

“Stop lying.”

 

“I’m not lying baby.” Jungkook was about to kiss Yoongi but suddenly, all the lights were turned off.

 

“ATTENTION LOVE BIRDS, WE’LL BE CHOOSING THE HOMECOMING KING AND QUEEN RIGHT NOW! THE LIGHT WILL LAND ON A COUPLE THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE KING AND QUEEN!” Lights were flashing everywhere until it landed on a couple. Which was of course, Yoongi and Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at Yoongi who was shocked, the two then made it up the stage hand in hand before they were crowned.

 

“HOMECOMING KING AND QUEEN EVERYONE!” The crowd cheered but later on chanted something that made Yoongi blush.

 

“KISS KISS KISS!” Yoongi looked at Jungkook before the younger caressed his cheek and kissed him. The crowd went wild while Yoongi was frozen at the act, Jungkook eventually separated from him and connected their foreheads.

 

“I love you.”




 

A/N: THIS IS CRAPPY, I WANT TO DELETE THIS!!!1!11!111! But yo, I was sick just now and bless medicine because my head hurt so much earlier. TT^TT