-11-

Coma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin gasp, instead of relaxed his body stiffen on jungkook's touch. his hands travelling from back to the front touching jimin's belly, he rest his chin on the older's shoulder. jimin's body more stiffen when jungkook's hand going down to his thigh. "kookie.. don't do this.." jimin stutters. "do what, jiminie?", "kookie.. stop" he turn jimin's body facing him, so now they're face to face, so close, too close. no, their body pressed. jungkook leans closer "jungkook, don-" he cutted off by jungkook's lips.

jimin want to pull away but jungkook's grip is too tight so jimin just stand still trying to not kiss him back. "kiss me, hyung.." the kiss now more rougher, although jimin doesn't kiss him back, he insists to kiss jimin, to get a kiss back.

once jungkook pulled away, he cries. jungkook cries. "i'm so sorry hyung.." still sobbing, walks out the door, he didn't really sure what he has done. -he was waiting the moment where he could kiss jimin, but he felt wronged "may be this isn't the right time" he mumble.

the room filled with silence after they came back from dinner, sometimes they looked at each other, but mostly they tries to make themselves busy. the thought of what happened in the bathroom make the aura feels intense. "kookie.." jimin says, more like whisper but jungkook managed to hear. "y-yes hyung?", "would you tell me-", "i-i i'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter