Daebak!!!

I Need You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A.N. Hi everyone!! Thank you for clicking on my story and please comment to let me know how I’m doing!! Comment some suggestions so that I can improve!

 

-jendeukiee

______________________________

 

 

 

CL POV

“Chaerin unnie! Wake uppppp, there’s someone looking for you on the phone.”

“YAH CHAERIN UNNIEEEEEE!!!!”

OH GOD WHAT HAPPEN?! I woke up startled, “YAH what’s all the noise about urghh.”

“Excuse me miss, but your phone is making the noise… -.- ”, Harin told me,

“Some lady called saying that your CD is something something blah blah, I was too tired to care.”

OMO Is it what I think it is?! “Jjinja?! OMG where’s my phone??” I jumped out of my bed excitedly.

“Beside you bed, where else?” My sister retorted.

“Heol.. Harinie is so mean to your unnie… Unnie is sad now” I pouted playfully.

“Aigoo, unnie mianhae, but you are really too blur sometimes… Unnie you know I love you right ^^ saranghaeeeee~~” Harin said it cutely, trying to make me happy again. She’s so cute.

“Aishh never mind! Go awayyy, I need to make a call hmphh.” I pretended that I was angry and pushed her out of our room, but of course she knows I’m joking.

Hmm where’s my phone again??? “Ahh found it!! Keke” I laughed to myself as I took my phone and began to dial the number that called 10 minutes before.

 

 

 

 

Author POV

So, Chaerin got a call from YG Entertainment that YG received her CD and wants to meet her immediately, excited and anxious, she took an hour to shower and put on light make up and another half an hour choosing what to wear before putting it on.

“Aigoo unnie!! You are just going to meet some guy from YG, not have a wedding =.=” Harin whinned at Chaerin while she continued to look at herself in the mirror, after she’s satisfied they both walked out to their living room.

“Yah… It’s not just some random guy okay? It’s YG, Yang Sajangnim himself! Asking for ME, of course I need to make myself presentable and awesome-looking, like the awesome sister I am”

“Oh god…You are hopeless unnie…” Harin rolled her eyes and sat down on the sofa.

“Oh yeah, Harin-ah, you take care of your lunch today okay? I’ll be back before dinner, lets go eat some grilled Korean beef!! I’m in a good mood today keke” Chaerin grinned.

“Aishh arraso… Hope everything goes well for you unnie, remember to tell me all about it when you come back! Hwaiting!” Harin cheered while her sister laughed at her antics and walked out of the front door.

Chaerin walked into YG Ent. nervously walked straight towards the reception counter and told the receptionist about her appointment.

“Ahh Chaerin-sshi right… Yang Sajangnim is waiting for you at his office,” she smiled and continued, “Head on to Level 7 and walk straight, you should be able to see a huge glass door. That’s Yang Sajangnim’s office.” She directed.

Chaerin thanked her and walked towards the lift excited.

 

 

 

CL POV

Omo... Why is my heart beating so fasttt? I need to calm down!! >< Chaerin thought as the lift brought her to level 7 *Ding* and the doors opened.

Woah... YG Ent. looks so cool.. Everything’s black and looks so luxurious *0*

Omg... That’s the glass door!! Oh … I need to calm down right now... come on Chaerin, erm think about cute puppies and GD (A.N. Chaerin is a huge fan of GD that’s how she got the passion to become a singer at YG)

*Doors suddenly opened* “Chaerin-sshi? Why are you standing outside, come in” YG came out suddenly and told her,

“AHH! Omo that scared me… mianhae I was erm… fixing my hair?... ha ha I’ll come in now” oh god I almost cursed in front of him… how does he even know I’m outside anyways =.= Oh right, he has CCTVs everywhere lol how could I forget

 

 

 

 

Author POV

“Right, I watched the CD you sent me and I must say, you have the GD vibe… and you can sing and rap pretty well too…” YG said while I shifted around nervously on the sofa. Why? Because GD and Teddy is SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME o_o

“Ah... yes haha…” I nervously said.

“Aigoo Chaerin-sshi, you don’t need to be shy, we all watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter