Chapter 1 : MAMA ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

THE WITCHERY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JULY

For who are there with me , i want to say ...

F**K you all ..

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ . ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ .MAMA. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ . ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ 

“Ri se-ah .. hurry up we’re going to be late ‘

“okay mommy , “

That time , i still remember her warm smile that shine my whole day..

How funny that now i think her presence make me want to forget something that important

Something that trigger my mind,heart and soul , her other self who appear to be someone i never loved

MAMA , i miss u

Look at me now , i’m a misserable child that used to loved you alot.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ 

indoors loose immersed in darkness charred,intrrogation room is the most i didn’t like for my entire life

Because, you're bound from the handcuffs that fold in the iron table that makes your hand as if it was going to die there.

“CLICK!!” the sound of the light being and a woman in her late twenties appear in uniform along with a name tag that hangs beside her chest , written Jessica Jung .

“Hello Miss.Lyn,How are you today ? “

Now i start to hear whisper from everywhere.i don’t know why.

“Huh ? you again ? i’am fine really” again i answerd her question with a lame expression then she smiled.

“well, isn’t that a good news ? you’ve been sleeping alot this day “ what ? is that true ? isn’t she the one who put a sleeping pill into my cup of tea . last time i see , she still do that for 2 Month !!

“yeah it is ..”

Then she start to scribble something in her paperwork , i can’t really see what the heck she writting beacuse she has that writting such as those doctor .

“let’s get back to our topic , shall we Ms.Lyn ?” she stare at me waiting for my answer, so i just show my eyes as an answer ‘YES’.

“This time the subject will not be deviated from the previous one, so .. lately we got the news about the serial murder case, the victim was inedible as many as 40 people. 10 toddlers, 25 women aged 18 years or older and 5 men.” she is like reading a paper in a light blue folder with a big FBI symbol printed on it, so I just nodded because understand this news umpteenth time.

“the question is ..” she bought her face to me and she said again with monotone voice

“You are the culprit in this case .right ?” she asked as if with an expression that would love to hear a statement “yes” from my mouth , how dare she ..

“No”

“okay , this is not good enough , you’ve been caught Ms.Lyn for trying to kill someone’s husband , and now you’re lying about that ? stop joking around..”

Jessica look like she really want to straggle my neck, but i was being honest right now.

“Listen to me , since i was bought here.. i didn’t even know what all this about, i just thought that maybe you guys are pranking me , but here we are just like another Prisoner who are lying about their Thing.” I say this from the bottom of my heart..and i still can’t believe ,they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter