Chapter 6

Just Say It Already

 

Disappearing Act

Gui Gui was so happy. "That was fun!" "Yeah! We should do that more often!" Xiao Gui said enthusiastically. Aaron glared at him.

~The next day~

Gui Gui and Aaron went to school because Xiao Gui got a cold overnight. They were walking to class together. When Gui Gui sees her friend Ah Kai, she gives him a hug on her way to class.

Aaron asked, "Gui, are you dating him?" Gui was taken off guard. "What? No. Why would you think that?" "Well, you hug him, and when he does, he smiles at you, and you guys are the same height." Aaron said. Gui was feeling a little impatient. "Well, he's my friend, its not abnormal for me to hug my friends." Aaron still had objections. "I'm just asking because I don't like him." "Why not?" Gui asked innocently. "He talks about weird stuff. It's weird." Aaron said. Gui was getting a little tired, and quite frankly, exasperated. So she decided to change subjects. Luckily, they happened to arrive outside of her classroom.

"We'll talk about this later." She said, and went into her classroom. When class ends, Aaron comes to walk with her. They are eating, when Gui Gui decides to ask him about his weirdness earlier. "Why did you ask if I was going out with Ah Kai?"

"Because I didn't even know you knew him, let alone that you were friends." Gui was confused. Why did Aaron care who she talked to? "Why don't you like him?" Aaron said plainly, "He's an . I'm like your bodyguard. I protect you from s." Gui Gui was a little apprehensive, but mostly curious. So she decided to test him. "So what if I was going out with one?" She asked. She thought that he would say something like, oh, then I would make sure he was ok, or something like that. But his reaction surprised her. "I would tell you when the guy was dead."

Gui was shocked. "Isn't that a little extreme?" She thought. "What's with all of the protectiveness all of a sudden? He didn't used to be this nosy when I hugged other guys." She just kept eating, and talked about other things. Little did they know that their conversation was not private. Someone was eavesdropping.

"Hmmm. So Aaron likes Gui Gui. I mean, that was apparent, but his behavior is saying that he's either her big brother or her boyfriend. Is Gui Gui reallly that clueless? It doesn't matter. This just shows that I have competition." The eavesdropper stepped out of the bushes into the courtyard where they are eating.

"Gui Gui! Hi!" Gui turned, and saw Jun! "Ahh! What are you doing in my school?" Gui shrieked. "I go here." "Ahh! Stalker!" Gui disappeared in the blink of an eye. Aaron was sitting there, staring at him. "And there's another . What the heck is he doing at our school?" Aaron thought. "Hey, did you transfer here for the sole purpose of getting Gui's number?" Aaron asked. "Yep! Persistent, huh?" Jun said proudly. Aaron smiled coldly. "I was going to say dumb, but that's a nicer way to put it. She won't like you."

"You don't know that. She doesn't like anyone right now, and she's not attached either. So she's fair game." Jun sneered. Aaron stood up. "She's not a prize to be won. She is a person, with her own choices. Her feelings, only she knows. No one else..." He said coldly. Suddenly he saw a blur. "Why are you saying so much to this stalker? Let's go!" Gui Gui said. And Aaron disappeared from right under Jun's nose. Jun stared at the place where Aaron had been.

He shook his head, and looked again, but Aaron was gone. "What? Where did he go? I'm confused. He was right here. He can't possibly have left." While Jun is looking around the courtyard for Aaron, Aaron and Gui Gui are running around the school in a blur. Aaron and Gui Gui are laughing so hard at escaping, they aren't watching where they are going, and they run into a wall. *BANG*

Gui felt her head. "Owww! That hurts!" Gui held her head. She thought that there was a bruise on her head. "Owww! My head hurts so bad. Gui, are you okay?" Aaron asked, feeling his own head. Gui pouted. "My head hurts!" Aaron took her head, and put it in his lap, and rubbed it. "Is this better?" Aaron asked her, while he rubbed. "Yeah, thanks Aaron!" Aaron stood up. "Come on, we're going to be late for class.

He took her hand and walked with her to class. They entered holding hands. The teacher looked up, and said, "You're late." Aaron and Gui both said, "Sorry teacher." They sat down next to each other. Their holding hands did not go unnoticed. Everybody saw, and they started whispering to their neighbors. All of the girls were clambering. "Oh my gosh, are they going out now? Then doesn't that mean that we don't have a chance with Aaron now?" The guys were groaning. "Then doesn't that mean that we don't have a chance with Gui Gui now?" Everybody said, "No!!!"

Aaron and Gui, who had been oblivious, now realized that something had been going on. "What are you guys talking about?" Everyone looked at each other, and said vague answers. Gui Gui didn't like vague answers. "No, really, what?" All of the girls around her reassured her, "Really Gui, it's nothing." Finally she became appeased. "Ok, whatever." They got through class, and when class is over, Gui Gui and Aaron walk home.

Jun is being sneaky and following them. At least, he thinks he is. They get about halfway there, and then... Aaron sighs. "Hey, stalker boy, you can quit following us. You're giving me goosebumps." Jun was startled. "How did you know I was there?" He had been sure that he hadn't been seen. How did Aaron know he was there? He was jolted from his thoughts by Aaron's voice. "I just know. Now why are you following us?" Gui Gui was impatient. She didn't want to waste any time on a creepy stalker. "Aaron, lets go." She took his hand, and just like that, they disappeared. Jun looks wildly about him, and doesn't see anything. "What? Are they fairies or something?"
___________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! If you see any mistakes, please let me know! Thanks for all of your comments, and I hope to see more!