Epilogue

Never You Mind

Youngjae sat on the dance practice floor, eating a bag of chips BamBam had given him. He was watching Jaebum dance to their new song. They were done with promotions, but they would still have to practice in order to remember the moves for concerts. "Youngjae-ah, could you stop staring? I'm getting distracted." Youngjae snorted.

"Am I really that big of a distraction?" Jaebum turned away from the mirror to look directly at Youngjae. The younger was absolutely beautiful, with his fair skin, dark brown hair, and doe colored eyes. He walked closer to the younger and leaned over to give him a kiss. 

"Very. But it's a nice distraction." Youngjae smiled, kissing Jaebum again.

"EW!" BamBam yelled walking into the practice room. Jaebum sighed, pulling away from the younger. He wanted to stay close to Youngjae for as long as he could. 

"Oh, leave them alone Bam. Youngjae is happy again and I've never seen Jaebum act like this in a long time." Jinyoung entered the room after BamBam. He was glad that Youngjae was his happy sunshine self again. And Jaebum was the reason why. 

"Yeah, they're doing fine. Doesn't Yugyeom make you happy?" Mark's voice broke in the room as the rest of the boys entered the practice room. 

"Well yeah, but we don't make a public display of it." Yugyeom rolled his eyes, pulling BamBam close. 

"That's because you think it's weird." BamBam tried to squirm out of Yugyeom's grasp to no avail. The others laughed at BamBam's dismay. Youngjae's laugh filled the room, but was quickly cover by a quick kiss from Jaebum. Youngjae had finally gotten his happiness back from the person he thought he had taken away it away. He loved Jaebum more than anything and there was more happiness to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I was going to make this a one-shot, but I thought the epilogue was needed. I hope you guys liked this and I'm sorry that it took me so long to write this. I've been working very hard in school and I'm trying to get another job. I don't know if I will be able to continue writing on a regular basis, but I will try my best.

If you want you can follow me on all my social media:

Youtube: kyllertalks

Twitter: @kye_nimava

Snapchat: katboo234

Have a good day, afternoon, evening, or night wherever you guys are and take good care of yourself. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!