good luck kiss

stories about us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

no proofread, bad grammar, short chapter.

 

an alarm sounds blaring loudly inside a room made the persons wake in shock, his head turning to every side in a cute way to find the source only to found a sight of his boyfriend turning the alarm off hastily. He squints his eyes to make sure the person next to him is really his boyfriend, "hyung?"

"sorry hyun, didn't mean to wake you up" the other person replied sheepishly. He got a light peck on his forehead as an apology before get pulled back into the other's arm. 

"what are you doing in my place?" his voice still rough from sleep as he look at his boyfriend, he was sure his boyfriend have morning schedule for today which means he can't stay at his place.

"can't I visit my boyfriend? I miss him so much I can't sleep without having him in my arms".

he blushed after hearing the answer, make his boyfriend chuckling and kiss his forehead again, "you're always so cute in the morning, hyun. this is why I can't sleep without you in my arms"

"but you have morning schedule, hyung" he let his boyfriend hugging him dearly while he enjoy the warmth & unique scent of his boyfriends, purposely burying his face deeper into the other's broad chest.

"I know, it still an hour later"

"means you have to get up and go now, hyung" but his arms wrapped tighter around his lover's body.

"later"

"you'll be late if you stay too long, hyung"

"I still mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter