Chapter Two

The Commander's Weakness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I know I said that this chapter and future chapters will be in past tense but I decided that I'm sticking with present tense. I'm trying my best to have the best grammar! I'm so sorry for the late update, I actually planned to update it by yesterday, 18 October 16 but I was busy, I'm so sorry!

I enjoyed reading and replying all your comments, as always, if you enjoy reading the chapter/ would want to suggest/disagree/compliment anything, do tell me at the comments section below! And if you enjoy this story, do leave an upvote. They are greatly appreciated! Thanks! On to the story...

 

Ji Hyo returns the smile and her cheeks are slowly becoming redder and redder.

"Oppa, I too have feelings for you which surpasses friendship," Ji Hyo says.

As Jong Kook heard Ji Hyo reply, he pulls her closer to him and whispers, "Thank you Ji Hyo, I love you. I'm sorry I didn't have the courage before."

"I'm sorry for not confessing too oppa."

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo break the hug and look at each other in the eye which are filled with love.

Jong Kook wraps his arms around Ji Hyo's waist and says, "Let's go inside, I don't want to have anyone seeing us, the members are behind the wall."

Ji Hyo opens the door behind them and walks in, with Jong Kook following behind.

"You're my boyfriend now?" Ji Hyo confirms.

Jong Kook takes Ji Hyo's arm and puts them on his shoulders while he wraps his arms around her waist.

Then, he inches closer to her.

"Oppa, I'm sick."

Jong Kook ignores her and presses his lips into hers. Ji Hyo couldn't stop her heart from pounding from the man's kiss. She kisses him back. Jong Kook pushes them to the nearest wall. Ji Hyo could feel Jong Kook's tongue run across her lower lip. 'I'm enjoying it so much!' Ji Hyo thinks and opens to let their tongues explore the other person's mouth. Ji Hyo pushes him lightly in order for her to catch a breath.

"Yes, I am your boyfriend now." Jong Kook replies and stares into her eyes once again. And Ji Hyo does likewise.

Ji Hyo puts her hands on Jong Kook's torso and moves them around the clothed torso.

Jong Kook lifts Ji Hyo up and walks to the couch where they tell each other about how they developed their feelings for each other.

Jong Kook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter