Chapter Four

Polarity (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! This chapter is going to get very filthy.

 

 

I am angry with Jungkook, not for knocking banana milk on all of my sheet music, but because he refuses to own up to it and apologize to me. I am mad at him big time. So, in return I give him the silent treatment as punishment till he could sincerely apologize to me. Jungkook is always sorry when I refuse to let him touch me. I only speak to him when it is mandatory for me to do so.

“Yoongi-Hyung, please talk to me,” Jungkook whines, “I hate when you ignore me.”

“Quit acting so childish,” I reply.

Of all times Jungkook decides to have a dispute with me it just has to be in front of the rest of the group. He is making me out to be the bad guy in this situation. I would say that I feel guilty, but it is the mischievous look in his eyes that don’t have me fooled.

“Yoongi, why are you ignoring Jungkook-Ah? He hasn’t done anything wrong,” Jin tries to justify for the maknae.

“Should you be defending him without knowing the situation first?” I grunt and Jin doesn’t respond, “the brat spilt banana milk all over my sheet music and refuses to apologize, so yeah I am pretty pissed off with him,”

I get up and walk out of the room. Jungkook tags along behind me and wraps his arms around me once the others could no longer see us. I try to wriggle free, but his embrace just gets tighter, like a snake squeezing its prey each time it struggles in its coils.

“Yoongi, I am very sorry,” Jungkook nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

“You are only sorry be-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter