Chapter One

Polarity (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writing down lyrics in the studio is pure bliss, the walls are soundproof,  I can’t hear what’s going on the outside and people on the outside can not hear what is going on in the inside. The only sounds I can here are the sounds of me typing on the keyboard or the music I play on the electronic piano.

In here I can express my thoughts without the worry of interruption of loud noises.

The source of theses noise can be pinpointed on Hoseok riling up the maknae line into doing something really stupid, or Jin for being overly protective. Namjoon is even at fault here with his consistency to accidentally break things.

“Yoongi-Hyung, do you want to come play videogames with the others and me?” Jungkook asks as he lets himself right on in.

“Do you not know how to knock before you enter a room? Who knows what I could have been doing,” I am slightly annoyed.

“Hyung, if I knocked, would you have answered the door or be too trapped in your writing to realize that I was even knocking on your door in the first place?” he replies daringly.

“.....” I don’t reply, and I only look away from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter