▶Doubts and Turnabouts◀

Doubts and Turnabouts

Seungcheol was sitting on one of the corners of their practice room. Leaning against the wall as he drinks his water, a towel hanging on his right shoulder. everyone is covered with sweat, for they just finished practicing for 8 hours now, and they only had 5 minutes break on each hour. as of the moment is their last practice for today, Since its already 5pm.

Seungcheol looks around, observing each member is one of Seungcheol's daily habit just to check each member, but most of the time he only observes Jihoon, just like now.

Jihoon is now on the other side of the room, drying his wet hair cause of sweat with a towel before leaning towards the wall, hiding his face with his towel. Maybe going to take a nap.

Seungcheol really likes Jihoon. Jihoon is his favorite dongsaeng.. but not just a dongsaeng for him... Jihoon is special. Really special. He has always been conveying his love for the younger for how many years now, yet the younger thinks it as normal, since he knows Seungcheol is really clingy.

Seungcheol sighs at the thought, slowly he averted his eyes from the younger's covered face then eagerly shuts his eyes. He brushes his hair with a hand in frustration.

He then starts to observe the other members again and something caught his attention which was located not too far from Jihoon. Jisoo.

Jisoo with his eyes close, leaning his head on Jeonghan who is also leaning on Jisoo, looks like both of them are sleeping.

Seungcheol smiles.

Seungcheol had always been seeing Jisoo as one of the softest member in Seventeen.

As what Seungcheol had observe , Jisoo is quiet most of the time, he laughs while covering his mouth with a hand, and he sits with his legs close.

Looking closely, he then had found out that Jisoo has such pretty eyes. Cat-like eyes with cat-like lips curled at both ends as he smiles. He doesn't really pay attention from the other's physical that's why he only realized how pretty Jisoo is now.

For him, Jisoo could be one of his favorite member. Even if Jisoo and him (and Jeonghan) are 95 liners, for Seungcheol, Jisoo is someone you would want to take care of. He wants to baby Jisoo as much as how he babys Jihoon.

He suddenly raises from his seat, now walking towards the two figure who are sleeping at the other side of the practice room. The other members decided to go to the convenient store to buy some drinks. That leaves him, Jihoon, Jisoo and Jeonghan on their practice room.

Seungcheol must be out of his mind. Without him noticing, he's already caressing Jisoo's cheeks, up to his lashes down to his lips.

Jeonghan must have felt Seungcheol's presence, he suddenly opens his eyes and grabbed Seungcheol by the hand and turn the older to face him, not moving his right shoulder coz that is where Jisoo's head is resting.

"What do you think you're doing, Cheol?" Jeonghan raises an eyebrow towards the older.
Seungcheol panics a little, he also didn't know what he just did. He then snatched away his hand from the latter.
"N-Nothing..!" Seungcheol stuttered. Looking at Jisoo then back to Jeonghan who looks pissed at him right now.
"I-I was just-- checking!--yes! Checking!" Seungcheol brushes his hair ,averting his eyes to the side, avoiding an eye contact to their so called angel of Seventeen.

"Uh-huh. Checking what? Checking out my precious property is a big No Seungcheol. You know that. What is mine IS MINE." Jeonghan gently lift Jisoo's head a little to adjust it on his lap now. Jeonghan smiled at Jisoo for a moment before glaring back to Seungcheol.

"I wasn't checking him out! But I had to admit.. I J-just got a little distracted .." Seungcheol touch the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly towards Jeonghan.

"Tsk. That's why Jihoon is doubting your feelings for him." Jeonghan says as he looks at Seungcheol in disbelief.

Seungcheol suddenly snickers that made Jeonghan raised an eyebrow again.

"Same goes to you, Jeonghan. Jisoo doesn't seem to acknowledge how needy you are to him. You're just like me Jeonghan, don't kid me."

Jeonghan glares to Seungcheol, if looks can kill, Seungcheol might be dead meat now. Jeonghan throws an empty water bottle towards Seungcheol, but the latter just dodge it without a problem.

"Shut up" Jeonghan says as he lowers his head, looking at the peaceful Jisoo on his lap.

"He will notice my feelings for him someday. You'll see. And excuse me, I'm not a flirt like you. I'm just naturally sweet." Jeonghan says as he looks back at Seungcheol with a smile.

"And you Seungcheol, you should be caressing Jihoon's face not other people's face, Especially Jisoo. You know me well Seungcheol. If you have the guts to snatch Jisoo away from me, I might as well snatch away your precious Jihoonie from you." Jeonghan grins.

"Hey!"Seungcheol looks back at Jeonghan with an alarmed look.

"No one ever rejects my charm. And you know what? Jihoon has been clinging to me this past few weeks."

"Shut up!" Seungcheol throws the water bottle back to Jeonghan who tries to cover Jisoo to avoid the bottle from hitting the other.

"Hey watch it!" Jeonghan groans.

Seungcheol looks at him with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Then shut your mouth. Better remember that I'm still older than you Jeonghan."

"You should at least think before you throw that empty bottle to me, coz you might have hit Jisoo, you stupid!"

"Oh.. sorry.. almost forgot.." Seungcheol can't believe he just forgot that Jisoo is on Jeonghan's lap, sleeping peacefully.

"Go tell the members to go straight home instead of going back here. I'll just carry Jisoo, he looks really tired..."

Jeonghan repositions Jisoo and get his jacket to be Jisoo's pillow for a while so he can get another clean towel so he can wash up Jisoo before they go home.

'Jeonghan is not lazy when it comes to Jisoo. Wow' Seungcheol thought.

Jeonghan tap Seungcheol by the head as he walks pass him.
"you might as well carry Jihoon who's already on his deep slumber. Just look how cute our composer is ♥ he looks so cute, so fragile" Seungcheol nods. He like the idea. He just hopes that Jihoon won't get angry if he finds out that he was being carried home instead of waking him up. Seungcheol gulp nervously.

Seungcheol texted the other members to go back to their dorm instead of heading back to their practice room.

Jeonghan is now back with a clean towel, just a bit wet, enough to get the excess germs that are possible on Jisoo's body. Slowly and gently rubbing the towel against Jisoo's skin. Seungcheol coughs a little. Just to catch Jeonghan's attention.

"Does Jisoo know you do this for him?" Seungcheol looks at him with a some kind of look between awe and worried.

"He's clueless." Jeonghan smile's sadly, still looking on the beautiful figure on his lap.

Seungcheol looks at Jihoon. Caressing the cheeks of the younger. Jihoon lean against Seungcheol's touch like a cat. Seungcheol was surprised.

"Jeonghan! Jihoon leaned against my touch!" Seungcheol whispered-shout.

"Have you done that to him before? You know? Caressing his face?" Jeonghan smiles at Seungcheol teasingly.

"I did.. before..."

"Maybe he remembers your touch..."

Seungcheol blushes. He likes the thought of Jihoon remembering his touch. He then smile looking back at Jihoon. suddenly a towel hit the back of his neck.

" Cheol stop day dreaming. We need to go now. Clean Jihoon's face and put a jacket on him before you carry him. Me and Jisoo are almost done, and ready to go."

"Sorry" Seungcheol muttered.

---

They now arrived at their dorm. All members are on their rooms sound asleep, Jeonghan and Seungcheol sighed in relief.

Jeonghan placed Jisoo on his bed and place himself beside the latter. Seungcheol looked at him raising an eyebrow. Jeonghan just smiled back then pull the blanket up to cover both him and Jisoo.

Seungcheol is now clueless on what he should do.. if should he also put Jihoon on his bed, or put Jihoon on his own bed. Seungcheol tries to calculate how he should place Jihoon on his own bed since his bed is on the upper side of the bunk bed.

Seungcheol have no choice but to put Jihoon on his own bed and cuddle with the other, which is what he wants.. but just scared that Jihoon might get angry when they woke up.

Seungcheol places Jihoon's body slowly on his bed, now cuddling with Jihoon. Seungcheol smiles on the boy beside him, slowly closing his eyes. He'll just wake up the members later to have late dinner.

---

Jihoon feels cold. He slightly open his eyes just to see his Seungcheol hyung's face near his. He has no time to question How did he get home, why is he not on his own bed, why is he here or why the heck is Seungcheol here beside him. He's tired. He's sleepy. And now, Jihoon is in desperate for body heat. He's already shaking from the cold which is the only thing he wants to do now is shout on the member who forgot to lower the temperature of their air conditioner. But he'll just save that for later.
"Seungcheol hyung..." Jihoon groaned. Its really cold and uncomfortable. He then slowly snake his hands up under Seungcheol's shirt that made Seungcheol shift a little more closer to Jihoon. Seungcheol hugging Jihoon's face near his broad chest. Both legs are tangled with each other. Jihoon smiles before he goes back to sleep.

Seungcheol actually woke up after Jihoon call for his name. He's quite thankful that one of the members probably turn the air conditioner on a high temperature, now leaving him on this intimate state with his Jihoonie. Seungcheol hides his grin by hugging Jihoon on his chest, and to his surprise Jihoon hug him back.

He misses this kind of moments with Jihoon. Since their debut, Jihoon suddenly become cold towards him. He doesn't even know how will he still approach the younger since he always looks pissed off. Seungcheol felt like crying. All he wants is Jihoon...

Seungcheol close his eyes, not knowing a drop of tear rolling on his cheeks fell on Jihoon's cheek. Jihoon suddenly open his eyes and slowly turn his head to see Seungcheol's face, Seungcheol was shocked, he's looking at Jihoon straight in the eyes..his eyes full of pain.. full of sadness.

"Hyung? Did you have a nightmare?" Jihoon wipe Seungcheol's cheeks with his palm. Seungcheol just smiled back at him leaving Jihoon questioning.

"Yeah.. I wish those bad dreams will be gone soon..." Seungcheol tries to held Jihoon's hand, which Jihoon didn't protest.

"What did you dream about? Is it really that scary?" Jihoon lays back again on Seungcheol's arms, Seungcheol is getting a real great shock from what is happening now.

"Really scary... I dreamt about you.. hating me.. getting further away from me.. it hurts.. it feels so sad.. I don't want that..." Seungcheol is now sobbing so hard, he can't believe he's crying in front of Jihoon again.

"Hyung..." Jihoon started, tryin to seat on top of Seungcheol.
"I don't hate you.. and I won't leave you.. that is just a bad dream.. don't worry, I will stay with you... forever.. if that's what you want." Jihoon gave Seungcheol a kiss on the cheeks.

"You always give me kisses on the cheeks before, I just want to try it too" Jihoon blushed looking away.

Seungcheol hug Jihoon to him, Jihoon on top of him, looking like a cute little kid.

"I like you Jihoonie.." Seungcheol kiss Jihoon on his temple.

"Me too hyung.." Jihoon burried his face on Seungcheol's chest.

"..but not just as a friend.." Seungcheol lift Jihoon's head to face him.

"I know..." Jihoon look away.

"Y-you knew?!" Seungcheol is shocked. He thought Jihoon doesn't give a fck on all the affections he's giving him!

Jihoon nod. Ears red. Face on Seungcheol's chest.

"So... may I ask you.. can I ask you on dates... and be with me.. like this?" Seungcheol gulped hard.

"I-if you want to.. then.. yes.." Jihoon smile to Seungcheol shyly. And by that, Seungcheol finally burst into tears. He's too happy.

"Hyung, you're such a crybaby" Jihoon teased. Leaning back against Seungcheol's chest, and they drift back to sleep, both with happiness in their hearts.
______

Jisoo has been awake for a while now, looking closely at Jeonghan, it seems like he's dreaming. He don't know how did he got home and why is he sleeping on Jeonghan's bed, on top of that, Jeonghan is also beside him. Both of them sharing a single sized bed. Jisoo gulped. This is too much for his heart to handle.

Jisoo has always been bringing his hopes ups, thinking that Jeonghan will like him back... but looking on how sweet Jeonghan is to everyone, it seems like he is no special for Jeonghan at all.. Jisoo sighs, he knows that Jeonghan only likes him as a friend.. only as a friend.. they have been together for years now.. Jisoo is even proud to say that, one of the reasons why he stayed and never give up on their training is because of Jeonghan. And Jisoo is happy, really happy, knowing that Jeonghan said the same to him.Jisoo smiled at the thought.

Jeonghan suddenly shift on his sleep, hugging Jisoo by the waist. Jisoo got a little shock, jerked a little from his position.

"Shua-yah.." Jeonghan muttered. His husky voice sounds so y it gave Jisoo goosebumps. Jisoo lift Jeonghan a little bit just to put Jeonghan's head on his chest. Playing with the latter's hair.

"Jeonghan-ah... you awake?" Jisoo says as he brushes Jeonghan's hair to the side.

Jeonghan replied a hum. Jisoo is now confused if that's a yes or a no. Jisoo chuckled a bit.

"Jeonghan-ah... thank you.." Jisoo smile sadly as he looks down on Jeonghan, but can only see the top of the latter's head.

Jeonghan slowly look at Jisoo with a sleepy look.
"Hmm? For bringing you home? Nah, its nothing" Jeonghan smiled sweetly, caressing Jisoo's face with his right hand, indicating that its fine.

Jisoo chuckled, he just can't help but think Jeonghan got so many charms that he thinks its too good to be true already, he really thinks that even if Jeonghan is naughty, Jeonghan still keeps his good side to Jisoo.

"Other than that.." Jisoo started before he looks at Jeonghan who also did the same to him. "Thank you for always being there for me... but I just want you to know that..." Jisoo sighs, Jeonghan got curious on what will Jisoo say next so he look at Jisoo properly by prepping his elbow properly to support his chin. "What do I need to know?"

"That uh-I-uh... uhmmm.." Jisoo got extra nervous, he can now see Jeonghan clearly in front of him, looking at him with curiosity.

"I'm sorry..." Jisoo sighs, closing his eyes before looking at Jeonghan with a sad expression. Jeonghan looks at him with a panic expression.

"Sorry for what Jisoo?" Jeonghan looks terrified now.

"Sorry.. that.. I.. want you to know.. that I get jealous.. sorry if I'm childish.." Jisoo avoids eye contact to Jeonghan, who just replied a "really?" To.Jisoo, he looks so.happy that made Jisoo look so ... worried..?

"Jeonghan-ah.. I'm not joking.. this is serious.." Jisoo hits Jeonghan a little bit on the arm.

"Is it wrong that I'm happy about the fact that you're jealous or something? I-I mean.." now Jeonghan is the one who looks flattered. Jisoo still looking at him like a cat, his head tilted to the right. After a while Jisoo properly sit beside Jeonghan, "Are you a sadist?" Jisoo looks at Jeonghan, pouting a little bit.

"N-No--! I mean is that--uh--I.. I'm just happy.. that I made you jealous.. because that means you like me.. right?" Jeonghan looks at Jisoo carefully, holding Jisoo's hand. Jisoo slowly look on their hands then back to Jeonghan's face.

"Uh--Y-yes.. I.. I like you.. of course.." Jisoo averts his eyes, blushing, a brighter shade of pink than his own hair.

Jeonghan held Jisoo's hands near his chest.
"More than a friend?" Jeonghan confirms, he's actually going to confess to Jisoo soon, but it seems that Jisoo made the first move, better grab this opportunity, Jeonghan thought to himself.

"Y-yes..." Jisoo lowered his face, now his ears are red now too.

Jeonghan suddenly hug Jisoo, Jisoo's hands automatically hug back.

"You don't know how much you made me happy, Jisoo-ya" Jeonghan hugs Jisoo tighter. Jisoo is totally speechless, but he knows how happy he is at the moment.

"I like you--uh--no--I love you Hong Jisoo! From the very start! I love you!" Jeonghan is now towering Jisoo, smiling at the said boy below him.

"Can we continue where we left from our pepero game?" Jeonghan looks at Jisoo's plump lips. Jisoo's adam's apple bobbed as he gulps hard, he covers his face with a hand as he giggles.

"Y-yes" then Jisoo encircled his arms around Jeonghan's neck as Jeonghan slowly kiss him. Its just their lips brushing together, since they still both don't know how do torrid kisses work, but this time their lips stayed glued together longer than their pepero kiss game. And this time this happened as what they planned, and not accidentally.

Both Jisoo and Jeonghan smiled at each other before Jeonghan say "You're mine, and I'm yours, until forever and you can't say no." Jisoo chuckled on his last statement.

"Are we now.. officially.. dating..?" Jisoo looks at Jeonghan in the eyes.

"Not just dating" Jeonghan replies. "We're boyfriends now" Jeonghan smiles at Jisoo before kissing the other on his forehead. Jisoo's blushing got more serious, even the tips of his fingers are now red. Slowly, Jeonghan intertwined their hands and they both Kiss each other's hands.

"I love you"

"I love you more than you could ever imagine" Jeonghan kisses Jisoo on his adams apple.

"Sorry, I just have to♥"


===
A/N: I'm a total trash for JiHan and JiCheol, sorry ;; I know I big time on writing but I just have to write this; ; ♥ hope you like this ♥