Chapter 2

Meet Park Bo Gum: The guy who pushed me down the stairs.

 

 

 

/////////////////////////////////////

 

Cassie groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. Her head was killing her. Disoriented she looked around and realized that her surroundings were unfamiliar.  As she went to cover her eyes from the blinding light she realized that an IV cannula had been attached to her. And the clothes she was wearing was the patient's gowns meaning that she was in a hospital. But why was she here? She couldn't remember.

 

 

Just then she heard a man's voice. Looking around she spotted a tall handsome stranger who looked familiar staring at her. "Do you feel any pain?" he asked. Ignoring his question she asked "Who are you? Why are you here? Why am I here?" 

 

The stranger had a guilty look on his face as he answered "I'm really sorry. I bumped into you and you fell down the stairs.It's my fault and I'm really sorry" apologizing twice.  As she took in the information he suddenly spoke "Wait, you don't remember how you ended up here."

 

Cassie looked at him as she replied "No but I fell down the stairs right?"   "Wait here" he said with a worried look on his face as he rushed out of the room. 

 

 

////////////////////////

 

Long story short, Cassie was suffering from post concussion syndrome. The doctor had informed her of what she would face and Cassie felt worried as she heard it. Apparently she was diagnosed with mild amnesia meaning that she would forget what she was doing, where she was supposed to be, etc. The doctor left leaving Cassie's head reeling. How on earth was she supposed to carry on with her daily life? If she suddenly forgot what she was doing, why she was at a certain place what kind of effing life was supposed to lead?

 

She shook her head in frustration. Her self pity was short lived when the stranger opened his mouth to answer the nurse who had come in posing the most dreaded question, 'who her was going to be her guardian and watch over her/take care of her'?  

 

"She'll be living with me, I 'm her guardian" The nurse looked at Cassie for confirmation and she just nodded without realizing what she was agreeing to. A couple of minutes after the nurse had left Cassie sat bolt upright on the bed. "Wait! WHAT???"

 

 

 

///////////////////////////////

Andrianna2016