Chapter 1

Meet Park Bo Gum: The guy who pushed me down the stairs.

Cassie was cursing in her head as she walked up the never ending set of stairs.'Don't they have lift? Who the effing hell hasn't heard of a lift? All this just to get to the ground floor from the car park. Were the architects barking mad, or were they drunk when they designed the place.' Blowing a stand of hair out of her hair she finally reached the end of her torturous climb. 

 

On the floor there was a yellow sign saying to be careful as the floor was wet. Moving a little way from the stairs as to not fall down due to her exhaustion she rested her hands on her knees for minute, catching her breath. She stood up and just as the automatic sliding doors opened someone ran through them and bumped into her with such a force that felt herself sliding back near to the beginning of the stairs causing her to loose her balance and the next thing she knew was that she was falling. Tumbling down all the stairs she had climbed. She knocked her head hard on one step and the world turned black.

 

/////////////////

 

Park Bo Gum's POV

 

The public had caught wind of where he was. He had just come to enjoy a couple of hours to himself when a fan of his had alerted everyone within a 5km radius with her screaming. Now all he could do was run, run as fact as he could down to the car park where his car was waiting. He was sure that the media would come to know of his appearance and cameras would soon follow.  He spotted the doors in front of him and thanked his luck for being on the ground floor. When he rushed out he spotted a young, pretty girl standing right in front of him. Due to his running fast, he could't stop immediately causing him to knock into her with a force that caused her to skid back and fall and roll down those stairs.  

 

He stood in shock, unable to react until she finally stopped rolling down the stairs and lay on the floor. He quickly hurried down the stairs. The girl was lying on the floor unconscious. There was a big cut on her head which was bleeding. Blood was running down her cheeks and dropped onto the floor. A small puddle had already gathered. Bo Gum stared at her in panic. 'What had he done?' The footsteps of a lot of people alerted him to the fact that his fans were after him. Deciding that he couldn't leave her lying like that because she would be trampled by his excited fans. He quickly picked her up bridal style and rushed to his car which was parked near by. He buckled her in the front passenger seat making sure that the seatbelt was put on. Blood was steadily dripping from her wound and her breathing was shallow. He quickly ran to the diver's seat and put his seatbelt on before driving out of there like a mad man, the tires screeching as he drove off. 

 

 

//////////////////

 

 

 

At the hospital Bo Gum went to the ER, with the girl in his arms. He had no time to cove his face, he was too worried to even remember that his face was uncovered as he set the girl down on a bed and waited for the doctor.

 

///// 2 Hours later //////////

 

After her wound had been cleaned and she had taken a CT, a MRI and an X-ray Bo Gum had requested a private room for the patient after having been informed of her condition. She had a concussion and a bruised rib. The doctor had advised him to admit her which was what he was doing. 

 

Currently he was standing next to her as she slept in her room. As he tried to fill the admission form, he was at a blank as what to for her personal information. He checked the pockets of her shorts which were draped on the table along with her blouse. (She was wearing the hospital clothes.) He found her purse with her ID, credit cards, passport etc. and her phone which had a big crack from the top  to the bottom of the screen. Her name was Cassie Evans and she was an American citizen. It seemed as if she had recently migrated to Seoul by her passport. Using those he filled in her personal information and handed the form to the nurse who came to check on Cassie's IV. 

 

During his talk with the doctor he had asked for privacy as he didn't want the media's attention to fall on Cassie. Fortunately he had agreed and he hoped that the nurses would follow it. After the nurse exited the room he turned his attention on the girl lying on the bed, a bandage wrapped around her head with an IV cannula sticking out of her wrist. She didn't look worse for the wear but he hoped that she would wake up soon. 

 

 

 

 

//////////////////

 

 

So how was it. Park Bo gum is my ultimate fav and his drama 'Love in the Moonlight is to die for. it's funny and interesting and so amazing. Hope u like IT. Pls comment. 

 

Andrianna2016