happy birthday donghae!!!

Donghae is loved.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we go.

Annyeong Lee Donghaek! Yo haek it’s October! Guess what? It’s your birthday!

Should I sing a song for you? Nah. That’s too corny but hey don’t laugh if I’m making you an audio gift instead. Nothing came up on my mind what to give to you so yeah here I am stupidly recording a stupid audio for you. Happy now?

Aish. The things I do for you Donghae. You make me stupid things for you and may I remind you that being cheesy is out of my character? You didn’t even ask me a gift but why the heck am I doing this? Aren’t you a bit spoiled to me; to us? You always get things what you want.

People do love you, Hae-ah.

Take Teukie hyung for example. Whoa he’s like your mother; well suju’s mother, but he takes extra good care of you than anyone. I remember those nights when you used to pester him to buy you your favorite ttukbokki after sukira, he really dragged me into it even if I didn't want to. Do you know that even I, the handsome anchovy, can’t ask something from him. He won't even let me touch his ramen! Don’t you realize we’re both tired from a night-long talking? And you keep asking Teukie hyung for favors. If hyung is really our mother I would guess you would be his favorite son. He swore to your Appa he’d guide and protect you right? He did. Leader Eeteukie hyung is daebak!

Another one is Kangin hyung. If Teukie Hyung is our mother then Kangin Hyung would be our father. I am not saying this because of KangTeuk. Everybody knows EunHae is much better. Hahahahaha! EunHae fighting! Anyway you are spoiled too by Kangin hyung. Kyuhyun and I just teased you a bit and all you do is go to Kangin and then he’ll beat the hell out of us. Well just me really since he’s kinda afraid to that game nerd. Those punches are no joke. Tsk. Sometimes Donghae is just annoying.

Even scary hyung loves you. Kim Heechul? Yah fishy! What poison did you put to Heechul’s food that makes him like you so much? You’re his favorite dongsaeng! He even lets you use his laptop and you’re the only one who knows his password. I bet he tells you all his secrets too. Mind telling me some? Kekeke. He never gets irritated whenever you touch his skincare products; he lets you use them instead. If it was me, I’d get his scolding for sure. Heechul is like a whenever he talks to us but never to you. Wow Lee Donghae.

Ah right! There’s Siwon too! Aish you can have anything you ask from that rich bastard you know. Remember when we ate alone together at 1am in the morning and you complained to him that we don’t have transportation on the way home and he actually sent his car to fetch us. Hahahaha. We got things the way we want that night right? And remember when you lost your phone in Japan? He immediately went to buy you a new one. Lucky I was with you that time that he bought one for me too. In the end, we got three matching phones and he calls them EunSiHae. Drop the ‘Si’ and it would be better just EunHae right? But really, he does love being with you right? Although sometimes you’re a bit awkward with his skinship, don’t mind it Hae, I am awkward with his skinship as well.

There's also Ryeowookie. Alright, I will admit that we are spoiled by him. He wakes up every morning, earlier than all of us just to cook. But why is it that you have the most serving than all of us? Plus, he never raises his voice at you. I have to put up with his shrilly voice when he fought with me. Remember? You were there too, but you didn't even protect me. I'm hurt.

You even melted the heart of our evil maknae. Kyuhyun doesn’t really allow people to touch his laptop but he allows you. He even teaches you game techniques on Starcraft even though he knows it’s not enough for you to beat him. I know Kyuhyun doesn’t show it well but he likes you. Not that ‘like’ anyway but he looks up to you. Pretty much, he views you as a kid much of a time but hey he’s my partner in crime I know what goes through his mind! He once told me after our Starcraft game that he adores you for getting through problems just because you’re close to our hyungs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter