Sleepover

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                           

 

    It was past 11:00 p.m and there they were still chatting after eating their meal. Chorong joined the talk a little before she got a phone call and headed to the kitchen to answer it, neither Taeyeon nor Sunny was interested in long talks, but they have been talking a lot to each other. Both of them were comfortable, they didn't really talk a lot about themselves or their past, and no one felt the need to ask.

 

   It was late, and there were three beautiful young ladies laughing and chatting in an empty cafe. Chorong took a look at her wristwatch and noticed how late it was, it was past closing time and she would have to drive herself home since Hyoyeon isn't there. 

 

"Sunny unnie, it's late, we should go home and close the cafe" Chorong said and raised her wrist for sunny to see the time.

 

"Oh it's late already, I didn't feel the time pass by," Sunny said upset that she'll have to leave when she was having fun talking with Taeyeon, it has been so long since she has had a business free silly long talk.

 

Taeyeon and Chorong stood up picking their phones off the table, "Come on Soonkyu, we're leaving." They made their way to the front door, Sunny following with heavy steps. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Taeyeon walking to the left, Chorong to the right and she would go to her car in the parking lot.

 

"Hey girls! Come here for a sec," She called before Taeyeon and Chorong were out of earshot. The called girls turned and retreated back to Sunny. 

 

"Yes, Soonkyu?"  

 

"Taengoo you are living alone right? . . . .  *nod* . . . . . . . And so are you chocho, now that Hyo and Soo aren't here? . . . . *nod* . . . . . . . Assa! Lets go! We are having a sleepover."

 

"Huh! why? We have our homes and beds." Taeyeon said, while Chorong cheered and jumped excitedly. 

 

"Come on Taengoo! Do you want to sleep alone in a big empty house?" Sunny didn't want Taeyeon to be alone anymore, she could sense the sad aura surrounding the girl, and her heart ached for her like anyone else who would feel it. She has been there once before and she wouldn't want anyone to feel that way like they aren't needed or like they just happened to be in the world with no purpose.. That feeling could really kill someone inside out, it nearly succeeded on herself. 

 

"It's fine, I'm not used to sleeping with someone anyway." Taeyeon reasoned nonchalantly. It wasn't really a big deal for her.

 

"You have to get used to it unnie, it's really fun!" Chorong dragged the danshin due to Sunny's car and pushed them inside.

 

"*Sigh* I guess I have."

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

The way to Sunny's house didn't take that long, although Chorong had fallen asleep on the backseat, she has been working since morning, so she must be really tired. Sunny was focusing on driving, there were only a few other cars on the street but it was raining. Taeyeon was looking out through the window, her gaze following the straight path each drop of rain made. Sunny glanced to her right and saw that Taeyeon was still awake.

 

"Taengoo, are you okay?" 

 

"Ha-yes I am." Taeyeon answered shifting her gaze to the front big window.

 

Sunny glanced at her again, she's  still awake but she isn't here at all. Sunny hesitated to ask the question in her mind, but she ended up doing it anyway, "Taengoo, do you feel forced to come? Do you want to go home instead?"

 

"No, honestly it's okay, I trust you, you are not going to kill me, are you? " She asked with a giggle, although she was called a house fairy, and she liked to be alone, she never wanted to be like that. She liked going out with people too, she is also a human who needed company.

 

"No I'm not, but you look delicious I shall save you for later." She looked at Taeyeon with an evil smile and her eyes crossed trying to scare Taeyeon, only after she made sure that she parked her car at the entrance of her villa.

 

"Buahahaahahahahah this is not how you scare someone, Soonkyu." Taeyeon laughed her weird ahjumma laughter covering with her right hand and tilting her head back a little. "You look like a erted fool, I'm not sleeping next to you."

 

"Yah!!!!!!! that's not what I meant . . . .* pout * .......... Come on Taengoo we are here." Taeyeon was still giggling, when sunny got down and opened the door for her, she handed her the keys to go inside, and she would follow with Chorong.

 

"Do you need any help?" Taeyeon offered to carry Chorong with her.

 

"Thank you, just go inside it's cold, and Chorong isn't that hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter