Day 4-1

7 Days' Miracle

DAY 4

 

 

 

Weirdly today, the dead sleeper Kim Yongsun woke up first. She rubbed her eyes few times, trying to adjust her blur eyesight after been sleeping for few hours now. She blinks couple times too, before allowing her brown orbs to catch a sight of the squirrel sleeping peacefully next to her, slightly drooling on their shared pillow. Her small lips formed a smile without an effort at the most cute scene her eyes ever caught an eye on.

 

 

 

 

Without herself realising, her eyes found themselves looking at the blond’s lips. Pink shades started to form on the brunette’s face, upon reminiscing the hot memory from last night. She couldn’t help but to let out a soft chuckle at the thought of maybe she might experience her first if Byul didn’t pull away from kissing her. The moment she woke up, she realised that her bra is already off and she likes it, the fact that Moonbyul is being so bold and naughty with her.

 

 

 

 

Slowly, she pulled the blanket to cover her entirely flushed face up and this movement caused the blond to stir awake. Yongsun decided to act as if she’s asleep because well, she’s curious of how Byul is going to wake her up.

 

 

 

Like a habit, Byul automatically checked her watch which now shows that it’s already 6am. Byul sighed softly before she pulls down the blanket that was covering the sleeping Sun. She lightly kissed the brunette’s in the forehead, which causes the other girl’s heart to skip a beat.

 

 

 

“Wake up love.” Byul softly whispered to the brunette’s ears with her husky just-woke-up voice that was a bit too much for the brunette to handle.

 

 

 

Yongsun slowly opened her eyes again, making sure that her acting well get pass the blond and well she succeed.

 

 

 

“Good morning love.” Yongsun greeted using her cute just-woke-up voice too, that causes a smile to form on the blond’s lips.

 

 

 

Byul pulled Yongsun’s face closer to her, before she bring her nose to the brunette’s as she slowly rubs their nose together. This action causes the brunette to let out a small chuckle as she allows her eyes to form a half-crescent shape. Byul just smiled at the sight of her cute girlfriend, sometimes remembering herself of how she is such a lucky to have Yongsun for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The elite class students arrived at the gymnasium for their Phys Ed. Today, they will be watching a 1vs1 between the aces, Park Jinhyun and Moon Byulyi. Byul and Yongsun are still holding each other’s hand until Jinhyun came and pull the blond away from the brunette for they have to go to change into their basketball clothing. However, this action causes the blond to whine annoyingly which also brings laughter to the whole class.

 

 

 

Soon enough, Byul and Hyun disappeared into their locker room that is on the basement. Yongsun grabbed her seat at the middle of the second row, which is also the most end seat among her classmates. The seat next to her left was occupied by a girl named Bae Joohyun and on the right side is still empty. Yongsun wear her spectacles this time. It is something that people should be proud of because Yongsun won’t wear her spectacles unless something really really awesome is going to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Since Yongsun is around, I’ll play less good so don’t worry.” Jinhyun bluffs all by herself as she checks her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile the blond just laughed at the brunette’s statement. She turned to look at the girl with a do-as-you-wish expression which causes the other girl to let out a small laugh. Byul know that Jinhyun is joking because they would always love fair-play but somehow she still felt a bit competitive with the fact that Yongsun is around and she don’t really win if she do 1vs1 with Jinhyun. Why? Because the blond is more prone to playing as a team and the other girl is a pro when it comes to long shoot goal.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the two heard some footsteps coming to their locker room. Both of them turned to look at the door and were surprised to find 2 of the ex-basketball team player and also the current Student Councils’, Amber and Luna. Both of them quit from the team after receiving the offer for the Student Councils’ which Byul thought was so unprofessional as they didn’t do sport for passion, just simply doing it for teachers’ recognition. This was one of the reason why Byul and Jinhyun didn’t apply for Student Councils’ even when all teacher are hoping for them to do so.

 

 

 

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Jinhyun asked first before the blond could even open .

 

 

 

“We’re having Phys Ed too and it seems like our teacher wants us to have a 2vs2 battle in front of our classmates.” The girl named Amber answered non-chalantly.

 

 

 

 

Byul and Jinhyun just responded with a simple nod but soon they both realised something and that something is something that Byul really wants to avoid that is having Krystal watching her play, with Yongsun around.

 

 

 

 

Soon the blond and her friend leave first, allowing the other two girl to change their clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Byul and Hyun stepped back into the gymnasium, their classmates started cheering loudly. Both Byul and Hyun are wearing orange jersey one with number 22 and 97 respectively. Meanwhile, rest of the Student Councils’ are just rolling their eyes at the cheers going on now.

 

 

 

 

Byul and Hyun just let out bright smiles upon their classmates cheers but soon Hyun’s laugh died and by instinct she quickly nudges Byul’s shoulders.

 

 

 

 

“What?” Byul said as looked at the other girl, eyes frowning.

 

 

 

 

“Look at Yongsun’s direction, right side.” Jinhyun replied rather anxious.

 

 

 

 

Byul turned to look into Yongsun’s direction who was sitting on the middle part of the second row but then she finally realise what Jinhyun was talking about. Krystal is sitting beside her.

 

 

 

 

Byul muttered some curse under her breath which was caught by the other girl standing next to her. Jinhyun just placed her hands on top of the blond’s shoulder as she give out an it’s-going-to-be-okay look. Byul nodded rather calmly despite being quite bothered of the fact that her ex-lover- who- is- still- in- love- with-her is sitting next to her current-lover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soon the game starts. Byul and Hyun moved in sync, as if they’re controlled by one brain and in less than 5 minutes, the first long-shoot goal was scored by Jinhyun. The duo did a quick high-5 and Byul didn’t miss the chance to move her orbs to the brunette who was smiling in her direction trough out the whole game. Wherever Byul move, that is where Yongsun’s eyes will be directed.

 

 

 

 

The game proceeds quite smoothly, with Byul and Jinhyun leading by a huge gap. It was about time for Byul to shoot her final goal until Amber who was struggling to reach the ball, ended up pushing Byul harshly, which causes the blond to fall face-first to the ground. The teacher blow the whistle and in an instance, Jinhyun was already beside Byul, trying to reach out to her friend who was still frozen on the ground.

 

 

 

 

Yongsun and Krystal? Well, Yongsun ran as fast as she could to get the blond and Krystal wasn’t losing either. Jinhyun was taken aback by Krystal who was suddenly trying to pull her away from Yongsun’s hand. Byul was still grunting in pain, she winces silently at Krystal sudden pull, which causes the brunette to raise her voice.

 

 

 

 

“Can’t you just stay away from her?!” Yongsun shouted rather harshly, which causes Krystal to back off silently, eyes filled with crystal-like tears.

 

 

 

Soon, Krystal ran away from the scene, followed by her sister Jessica. Jinhyun and Yongsun helped Byul to move herself to the infirmary leaving their clueless teacher confused and rest of the students having some glaring contest again.

 

A/N

WHEEBYUL MOMENT ON STAGE IS JUST TOO MUCH TOO HANDLE