MoonByul

7 Days' Miracle
*slam dunk*
 
“Woahhhh!!!Such a nice dunk from our ace Moonstar!On the last second, Bucheon High School flipped the table, winning with a small gap of 79-78.Let’s give a big round of applause to the Bucheon High School basketball team for winning the game!”
 
The crowd goes wild for the girl with the blond hair, the girl who managed to score the winning shoot, the basketball team Charisma Captain, MoonByulYi.
 
ByulYi smiled proudly as she looked at scoreboard, sometimes turning to the side to flash a smile towards her teammates who are hugging each other with happiness upon winning the game.
 
Suddenly, came a girl with a hazelnut chocolate hair, running towards the direction of the blond.
 
“Nice dunk Byul!So proud of you.” The girl said as she hugged the blond tight, feeling extremely proud of the latter, although this event doesn’t rarely happen.
 
“Thanks Jinhyun.” Byul said as she free herself from the hug, with a big smile on her face.
 
“Byul, look at your side now.” Jinhyun said with a playful grin on her face.
 
Byul looked around the gym confusedly.
 
“What?”
 
“Ugh you’re so slow!Look at those fangirls of yours!”
 
Upon Jinhyun’s remarks, Byul finally realised that the audience were all screaming her name all this while, some fangirls going crazy snapping pictures of the handsome girl, the pictures that soon will be on the school newspaper, making headlines.
“Oh, those girls.”
 
Byul sat down at her team bench to grab a towel from her bag, wiping the sweat all over her body.
 
“That’s the only reaction you can give?Here you go.” Jinhyun said sarcactically as she hand the blond a bottle of isotonic drink to quench her thirst.
 
“What do you expect?They’re just fangirls, not girlfriends.” Byul said, trying to stand her ground.
 
“You rejected every single girl that had ever confessed to you.” Jinhyun said as a matter of fact.It might sounded harsh, but it’s true.She rejected everyone that had ever confessed to her.
 
“It’s not my fault that none of them are attractive enough in my eyes.Besides shouldn’t we be focusing on our studies and most importantly the team?It’s our final year my co-captain.”
 
“You can fool everyone here but me Byul.There’s no way that MoonByulYi would ever focus on studying.I know Byul, you just still can’t get Krystal out of your mind, am I correct?” The girl stated as tried to take a slight glance towards the latter.
 
Meanwhile, the said girl froze upon hearing the spoken name.Her heart started beating faster than the speed of light, her brain is now occupied with the bitter-sweet memories with the girl named Krystal Jung.The girl who holds the title of her first love, her first kiss, and her first confession.The girl who made her realised that she’s falling for the same gender.The only girl who managed to steal her heart and left her without returning it.
 
“See I told you.You’re spacing out again.Come on Byul, until when are you gonna stay alone in those memories.Chill up, find someone new.” 
 
Jinhyun lightly placed her hand of top of the blond’s shoulders, her eyes filled with sympathy towards her best friend who had been going trough so many obstacles after the girl Krystal existed in her life.
 
“You know that’s not easy right?”
 
Byul’s voice cracked as she silently said the last sentence.Tears filled her light brown orbs, but she still manage to compose herself, not wanting to cry in front of the whole team and audience.
 
“I know Byul.I really know.We’ve been together since you met her.Nobody knows you better than I do.I’m just upset seeing you like this you know.I feel like I’m such an awful friend.I couldn’t protect you in those situation.Those problems with Krystal, your family.I wish I could help but I’m just still so lacking at that time.I couldn’t stand up for you, for my own friend.I’m just,I’m sorry Byul.”
 
Byul turned to look at her side as she saw her friend already had her head down, biting her lips to prevent herself from bursting into tears.
 
Byul lift Hyun’s head, wanting to make the other girl to face her, allowing her brown orbs to meet the girl’s warm hazel eyes.
 
“You’re the best friend could ever exist Hyun.Stop saying that if you really love me~”
 
Byul poured some aegyo touch into her words, in hope that she could make the other smile again.
 
“Stop the aegyo Moon,let’s just have some shower.You smell like sweat tank.” 
 
Jinhyun slighty giggled at Byul’s aegyo, she never said it out loud but she always found Byul cute.
 
“That’s harsh.” Byul pouted.
 
Suddenly the blond got up from her seat, and started running all by herself, leaving the other girl confused.
 
“Catch me to the shower room!Loser pay for dinner tonight!!!!!”
“You really!!That’s unfair, stop there!”
 
Jinhyun got up and started chasing the latter and as soon as she caught up to the blond, they continue their race to the shower room.

 

A/N

FIRST CHAPTER UPPPPPP

Enjoy ;)

Next chapter will be a story about Solar and the third chapter will be the start of the 7 Days' Miracle.I just thought I need some chapter to introduce the characters briefly.

Comments, upvotes and subscribes are highly appreaciated :)