And Suddenly, Hairflip!

Shared Dreams (and Chaotic Shenanigans)

"It's just so cool."

Merlin chuckles at the awed look Kami has. He sips on his drink, looking over the controls he has had the chance to mess up a month ago.

"I mean, watching as everything slowly moves into a chaos, wow~" Kami shivers with a beaming smile. "And you're right, Merlin."

"About what?" Merlin asks lightly, twirling his mustache. He's been right about so many things.

"These eleven girls~" Kami grins. "They really do grow on you."

"Heh..." Merlin smirks. "I've had the thought to just keep them there in my world, but Fate won't let me."

"Also because they want to come back, right?" Kami teases. "Maybe they don't like your world too much, after all~"

Merlin rolls his eyes, "Just don't let Fate knows about this. He'll flip."

"Alright~"

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright—no wait, you guys are going to do a WHAT??!"

Somi, Yeonjung, and Chaeyeon flinched in unison.

In the midst of their enjoyment doing their self-declared mission titled "Drive Our Jonin Sensei Crazy™", they had somehow forgotten how protective others could be about each other's safety. Especially if among the involved was Somi, their eternal maknae. The three sighed together, wishing they had remembered this little tidbit of fact before relaying the news to the group.

"A C-ranked mission! What if it's actually not a peaceful but a trip full of water puddle and white rabbits!" Sejeong freaked out.

"I didn't follow Naruto," Nayoung slowly said, blinking, "what's dangerous about water puddle and white rabbits?"

"Demons, unnie," Mina replied, "demons and a whiny emo boy." She so hated Inari when Hana's retelling had reached the Wave Country arch.

"Anyways, I object," Sejeong told them.

"Hokage has written down our team as the executor of the mission," Yeonjung pointed out.

"Then I'll go complain to him," Sejeong declared. She got up, but Chungha pulled her back down almost instantly.

"You aren't going to do any of such things," Chungha hissed, "calm down."

"I'm calm and down," Sejeong scowled.

Chungha shook her head and calmly trapped Sejeong in a headlock. "I'll release you when you finally stop saying nonsense."

The other nine stared.

"Have they always been this violent?" Yoojung mused.

"What do I know about violent?" Jieqiong shrugged. "You and Doyeon are the violent couple between us," she added.

The other six snorted.

"How long will this mission be?" Mina asked finally, steering their topic back to what's important. One of these days they would get an award on their tendency to lead a conversation astray...

"A week," Chaeyeon answered, "according to the Fourth."

"Can't we tag along?" Sohye pouted. "What if you guys get hurt?"

Nayoung sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I don't think that's how ninja works, Sohye." She closed her eyes, pondering. "I might be able to make sure that our team will be the reinforcement team, though, should something happen..."

"You will depart tomorrow, right?" Sejeong asked the Obana team. Chungha had released her after Sejeong had snuggled to her headlock instead of fighting for her freedom. "Ah, I'm still unsettled about this."

"Sejeong unnie is right, you know," Doyeon said, turning to Chaeyeon seriously. "Just because you were once in the C class, doesn't mean you can—ACK!" She ducked to avoid a flying rock aiming for her head.

"That's so low of you, Doyeon," Chaeyeon scowled, picking another rock.

"Low, me? Wrong person, unnie, you must've meant Yooj—ACK!" Doyeon jumped, avoiding two rocks aiming for her feet, courtesy of Yoojung.

"See," Jieqiong said proudly, "violent couple."

"Now, now, Doyeon, stop antagonizing people," Chungha said, hugging an upset Yoojung.

"How come Yoojung gets a hug while I got a headlock?" Sejeong complained.

"See, I survive you guys," Somi deadpanned. "I'm sure I can survive this mission."

"That implies a whole lot of things," Chaeyeon said, amused.

"Chaeyeon unnie, whose side are you on?" Somi asked, scandalized.

Mina cleared . "Maybe I can be a bit of a help here."

"You're going to pray for us?" Yeonjung asked.

"What—of course, but not only that," Mina waved her hand. She pulled her bag closer and started rummaging. "Everyone has discovered the memories about this world yesterday, right?"

"Yup," Yeonjung nodded. "Ninja-me was a loner who kinda got a crush on my deceased teammate."

All ten stared. Mina even paused rummaging through her bag.

"You know—that must've made your cackles back in Ichiraku Ramen sounded even more insane in Obana sensei's opinion," Chaeyeon pointed out. "He must've thought his genin team has gone full crazy."

"I'm not complaining," Yeonjung grinned. "It's easier to say spoilers when no one takes you seriously."

"Yeonjung is right," Sejeong muttered thoughtfully, "we can't very well go in the open and declare that an evil person thought dead is going to wreck this village by summoning the nine-tailed bijuu." She blinked, "Especially not when I house a ten-tailed bijuu."

"But we can hint on it," Jieqiong continued, realizing where Sejeong was going.

"And watch everyone goes gradually crazy because our hints will end up happening," Doyeon finished, cackling evilly at the thought.

"Anywaaay..." Mina trailed off, waving a scroll she had pulled out from her bag, "can we go back to our main topic, now?"

"Right, the C-ranked mission," Nayoung said, watching Yoojung patting Doyeon's cheeks repeatedly to get her stop her maniacal laughter.

"Ninja-me was apparently interested in fuinjutsu," Mina explained. "Or arithmancy and runes, in a Harry Potter term. I had some time to spare yesterday, so I tried to make a simple scroll that can act as an emergency button."

"Some time to spare and you chose to study?" Somi asked, horrified.

"I helped," Sohye said, ignoring Somi's words and the empty scroll Mina chucked towards the youngest. "The Kim family also excelled in chakra manipulations—" she paused at Sejeong, Chungha, and Doyeon's chorused 'why did I never hear about that?', "—so while fuinjutsu mainly focused on sealing, I can mess the runes a bit to enable Mina to make the scroll functions as an emergency button."

By the time Sohye paused to take a breath, the other nine had a glazed look in their faces.

"I don't think they understand what you're trying to say," Mina said after a while.

"No way! What gives us away?" Yoojung asked with an innocent smile.

"Long story short, if there's an emergency, just stab this scroll with a kunai," Mina instructed. "The other scroll that I have will then warn me."

"What is the warning, exactly?" Nayoung asked, curious.

"Well since we don't want to settle for normal," Sohye said with her utmost innocent expression, "I set Yeonjung's high notes in Into the New World as the alarm. Looped ten times."

"Is that why you suddenly asked me to sing to the scroll two hours ago?" Yeonjung asked, surprised.

"Yep," Mina nodded.

"As long as you remember that it's an alarm," Sejeong said, staring at Mina seriously, "and not a re-run of Produce 101's highlights."

"And end up clapping while screaming YASSSS YEONJUNG SLAY," Chungha nodded. She turned to face Mina's teammates, eyebrows furrowed in concern, "This goes to you too, Doyeon, Yoojung."

"We're not that bad," Yoojung complained.

"You were not," Nayoung told them. "But then you just have to go and learn the word 'slay' from Somi."

"Excuse me!" Somi interrupted, offended. "I'm just an innocent bystander, don't drag me into this slander!"

"Oooh, it rhymes!" Yeonjung exclaimed, doing a slow clap.

"Alright, alright, so it's settled, then?" Chaeyeon said before they could go way too off-track, again. "We can go?"

"As long as you come back alive," Jieqiong replied.

"And we demand souvenirs," Doyeon added.

"What, you think we're going on a vacation to French?" Somi asked incredulously.

"Okay, enough," Nayoung said, calming down everyone. They really needed to learn how to stay on topic for more than a minute. "We need to say goodbye and rest now. Especially you three—you have a C-ranked mission coming up tomorrow."

"I'm still worried," Sejeong confessed, scooting closer to Somi and side-hugging the youngest. "So rest well and take care of yourself, yes?"

Yeonjung was getting a hug from Jieqiong and Chungha as well. "If there's any evil dudes, just shriek to their eardrums," Chungha suggested.

Chaeyeon wasn't left out alone with basically the dongsaeng line minus Somi and Yeonjung glomping her in a bone-crushing group hug. "Come back to us in one piece, unnie."

Nayoung watched the scene from afar, wishing that the ninja world at least had advanced their technology enough to invent personal cameras. Moments like this deserved to be pictured and framed, dream or not. She smiled, complying when Somi pouted at her, her empty arm opening wide, asking for a hug.

"You guys are so dramatic," Chaeyeon complained, but the smile on her lips betrayed any annoyance in her voice. "Okay but guys, I'm starting to seriously lack oxygen and personal space here, hello."

"It's okay, unnie," Yeonjung patted Jieqiong and Chungha. "Remember the Wingardium Leviosa? I survived that, I'll survive this too."

"Don't worry," Somi told Sejeong. "We will drive our jonin sensei crazy!"

"You really shouldn't do that," Nayoung sighed.

"Ignore your no-fun unnie," Sejeong said, grinning in satisfaction. She ruffled the youngest hair, "Even without doing that, though, we're still proud of you. We always do! In a dream or not."

 

 

 

 

 

In his office, the Fourth stared into the crystal ball with a thoughtful expression in his face. He had decided to follow Kim Sejeong via the crystal ball after he finished assigning missions to the teams that showed up in his office the whole morning until afternoon. Whatever it was he had prepared himself for, none of it was close to the sight before him.

"A jonin sensei, and ten genins from different teams, hmm?" the Fourth mumbled to himself. "And all ten were from different graduation years, too..."

The Fourth watched as one by one, they released hugs and waved goodbye, probably going to go back to their respective compounds.

The Kims, he could understand. They came from the same clan. Although, as far as he remembered, the Kim clan was an introverted bunch who didn't really act buddy-buddy even within the family.

But then he recognized a Jung, a Choi, a Yoo, a Jeon, a Kang, and a Zhou.

Not to mention a jonin sensei, who was assigned to only two out of the ten genins present. Im Nayoung. The Fourth had been amazed to see the jonin being expressive—can you believe that? Im Nayoung, the young jonin who almost made ANBU solely for the fact that she's so expressionless that it puts the Hokage Monument to shame, emoting like a human being??—and she even smiled as she watched the genins sharing hugs before her.

Smiled, by Kami. Smiled. Im Nayoung the Stone Jonin, smiled around the ten genins.

And then the jonin even hugged two of them.

The Fourth was beyond amazed. It's official. These genins must be miracle workers.

The Fourth shook his head and focused at the crystal ball again. The Kims were walking together, taking their time—jumping when they had reached the end of the house's rooftop, and walking again after they landed on another house's rooftop—as opposed to the usual constant running ninja usually did. They chatted idly among themselves, or, well, at least the younger ones were chatting. The Fourth raised his brow as he noticed Kim Sejeong walking closely with the hamster-like one—Kim Chungha, wasn't it?—and appearing to frequently. Not that he could eavesdrop, the crystal ball didn't allow him to hear anything, just seeing. But from the body language Kim Sejeong and Kim Chungha gave off, the Fourth would bet his fortune that his hunch was true. Teasings must've taken place, or dare He said, flirtings, even?

Huh.

Since when did a Hokage busied himself with teen's romance, anyway?

The Fourth shook his head again, and slowly restored the crystal ball back to its hiding place. He looked over the mission scrolls, his gaze rested on the one he had signed to Obana's genin team.

His chaos senses were tingling, but he couldn't quite place a finger on what made them so.

Kami-sama, he thought, please have mercy and don't let the chaos be too big, at least.

 

 

 

 

 

Kami-sama, or Merlin, or God, Nayoung thought, please have mercy and let us pass through this dream safely.

It's another morning in their shared dream, and Nayoung found herself standing in front of the Hokage with Kanzo and Kakashi on her sides.

"My genin team is tardy," Kanzo reported. "For two hours and still counting. So I'm here to pick up the most boring and mentally tiring D-ranked mission available to punish them."

Kakashi made a noise of agreement.

"Actually, they're at the main gate," Nayoung quietly supplied. "They're waving goodbye to Obana's team who're going to do a C-ranked mission."

"So fast?" Kakashi asked the Fourth. "Obana lost a genin in his last C-ranked mission—"

"That unfortunately escalated to an A-ranked mission," the Fourth interrupted. "I know. I've made sure that this one is really a C-ranked mission."

"They're ditching me just to wave goodbye to Obana's team?" Kanzo asked incredulously, "Are they even close?"

The Fourth shrugged, while Nayoung didn't make a comment. Kakashi merely stared off to the clouds visible from the window. Oooooh, one of them resembled a dog's head. Also wait, was that a toad? No, that's a worm. How did one mistake a worm for a toad, anyway? Ah, human's brain was a strange thing...

"...so I have a daimyo's dog mission, a laundry-and-errand mission, and a farming mission," the Fourth said, breaking Kakashi from his internal musings.

"I totally won't accept the farming mission," Kanzo said.

"Your team is blacklisted from doing that kind of mission anyway," the Fourth informed him, beaming. "Kakashi? Are you willing to take over the farming mission?"

"Is that the one-hundred-holes mission?" Kakashi asked.

"That and more," the Fourth nodded. "The old lady wants to weed out several plants of hers, too."

"I'll take that," Kakashi agreed. I'm sure they will be so elated they groan out loud, was the unspoken words the Fourth managed to get out from the slight curve of Kakashi's visible eye.

"Nayoung?" the Fourth called.

"I have an Uchiha in my team," Nayoung nodded. "I can take over the laundry-and-errand mission."

Kakashi looked over her. "You are going to make the Uchiha dry up the laundry with his fire?"

"It's called a hustle, sweetheart," Nayoung sweetly replied.

All three men blinked. Kanzo, for his part, looked gobsmacked and borderline jealous.

"O...kay, ehem," the Fourth cleared his throat. "That left us with the daimyo's dog mission for your team, Kanzo."

"I understand," Kanzo replied, glaring at Kakashi from the corner of his eyes. Nayoung had stepped back slightly to avoid being in the middle of the crossfire, even though Kakashi looked mildly uninterested to glare back.

The Fourth sighed. Since when did a Hokage busied himself with jonin's romance, anyway?

"You are dismissed," the Fourth said.

As the jonins dispersed from his sight, the Fourth leaned back against his chair, looking out of the window, towards the Hokage Monument.

Are you watching? He wondered, as his gaze settled on the First and the Second Hokages. Are you watching and cackling at me right now? He had an impression that, from the Sarutobi compound, the Third Hokage was cackling at him, too.

He sighed.

Being a Hokage seemed like a one-way ticket to insanity, sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

Glaring with only one eye visible was less impactful, sometimes.

Kakashi looked down at his genin team, wondering if they were even nervous.

"You are late," he sternly said. And after I've made sure to come at least two hours late, too!

"We are sorry, sensei," Mina said, eyes downcast. "We gathered up very early to spend some time team-bonding, and we were totally going to be on time, but then a crazed orangutan intercepted our way and we just had to make sure said orangutan wouldn't come to the village and cause riot." That the orangutan mentioned was Yoojung, Kakashi didn't have to know.

"And even then we could still nearly make it on time," Yoojung the orangutan continued, "if a giant tree didn't suddenly collapse and block our path. We had to chop it into smaller bits and moved it away so it wouldn't disturb anyone else's journey." That the said tree was actually Doyeon tripping over a mild wind, Kakashi didn't have to know.

"And even then, we wouldn't be as late as this," Doyeon the collapsing tree added, "if a truck full of tangerines didn't suddenly get attacked by a mob of monkeys, causing most of the tangerines to roll off the truck or worse, mysteriously missing from the scene by the hand of the monkeys. We just had to help the truck driver collecting the tangerines and chasing after the monkeys, taking back the tangerines they hadn't yet managed to eat." That the tangerines were actually a human being called Kang Mina, Kakashi didn't have to know, either.

"So in conclusion," Mina began.

"We are sorry," all three finished in a practised synch.

Kakashi blinked.

Okay, I miiight like themjust a bit. They get the whole art-of-lying down to a T. His covered eye twitched. Well, I hope it's all a lie, anyways. If not... what a colorful day they have experienced.

"Fine," he said. "I've taken it upon myself to fetch a mission from the Hokage."

The three fidgeted nervously. No one doubted that Kakashi would pick a mission to torture them from being late, no matter how crafted their reason for their tardiness was.

"It's a farming mission," Kakashi informed them cheerfully. "Dig one hundred holes, and weed several plants. Sounds fun?"

Team 17 blinked.

"And you aren't allowed to use shovels," Kakashi added. "Let's practice our endurance and dig with your hands, okay?"

"Our endurance, sensei?" Yoojung asked, failing to hide sarcasm from her voice.

"Well," Kakashi smiled, "I still have to watch over you, don't I? That is boring, so I'm testing my endurance, too."

Three collective groans came as the response, but neither of the three dared to object. Else their jonin sensei would slip another chakra control training in between their mission. Reluctantly, they followed Kakashi who had leapt to a tree nearby, starting towards their destination. Having his back against his genin team, Kakashi let his grin to be obvious. He couldn't wait to bore the team. With springing steps and jumps, Kakashi hummed happily, low enough that his genins wouldn't catch any of it.

Today, Kakashi was one happy jonin.

 

 

 

 

 

Uchiha Hemo was one unhappy genin.

"Drying laundry, sensei?" he sourly asked. "You want me to dry these clothes?"

Nayoung nodded, her face betrayed no emotions.

"I refuse," he flatly said.

"Then we just have to stay here until the clothes dry themselves up, don't we?" Sohye cheerily said, lying down on the floor. "After all, Hokage-sama didn't tell us any time constraints."

Jieqiong lied down next to the younger, humming. "True. I checked earlier, and this business doesn't promise to return the clothes within a certain time limit, either."

Nayoung lied down next to Jieqiong, staring up at the ceiling in a relaxed position. "Excellent observations, you two. In the ninja world, we have to be aware of every little things and use them to our advantage."

Uchiha Hemo could feel his head throbbing, his eyes twitching, and his mind screaming IMPOSTER!!!!1!eleven!!1! at the scene in front of him. But he had learned that it was no use to scream it out loud. Either his teammates and jonin sensei really changed overnight, or he's currently dreaming and he'd be very screwed when he woke up because this dream felt so freaking long he must've been unconscious for at least a week.

"You know what?" Uchiha Hemo snapped, "Fine, I will dry up the laundry, but you will do all the errand."

"I do hope you aren't commanding me by saying 'you'," Nayoung stated.

"N-no. I meant Zhou and Kim."

"We will," Jieqiong replied.

"Gladly!" Sohye agreed.

"And," Uchiha Hemo couldn't stop himself from saying this one thing, "why are you saying ninja world? We call this world Shinobi no Sekai."

"Holy," Jieqiong exclaimed, "you ship Sehun sunbaenim with Kai sunbaenim?"

Uchiha Hemo blinked. "What's a sehun and a kai? What's a sunbaenim??" He shook his head, clearing his mind from sudden popping up questions. "I mean no. I said Shinobi no Sekai. The Shinobi World."

"Oh," Jieqiong said. "Sorry, crossovers effect."

Uchiha Hemo stared at her oddly.

"You wouldn't want to know," Sohye told him.

"Anyway, laundry," Nayoung said, gesturing to the wet clothes.

Uchiha Hemo sighed to himself and muttered a resigned 'yes, sensei'. As he turned around, he managed to catch a glimpse of Jieqiong snuggling up closer to the jonin sensei, but he ignored it. He must've seen wrong. He lined up several clothes and prepared to mold his chakra, concentrating to avoid burning the clothes, or worse, burning the house down. It wouldn't do to get them blacklisted from a mission, after all, especially when you're an Uchiha.

 

 

 

 

 

Finishing a D-ranked mission in less than five minutes were practically unheard of, especially when it's about the daimyo's dog. So Kanzo couldn't believe his eyes when the daimyo's dog was safely caught in Sejeong's embrace, three minutes into the mission.

"Aigoo," Sejeong cooed, "what a cute baby."

Yamanaka Yuki stared at his teammate in distate. "I don't even want to know what aigoo means."

Chungha was too busy gushing over the dog to hear the remark, but Kanzo nodded in agreement. He had caught his two genins saying strange words nowadays, words seemingly had meanings only known to the two of them. He wondered if Sejeong and Chungha had actually came up with a secret code, but shook the thought off as he remembered the academy score Sejeong managed to get. It was abysmal.

"Why does the dog keep going missing, anyway?" Yuki complained. "There's a mission to catch him everyday."

"There's a mission to catch him every twelve hours," Kanzo corrected the only seemingly sane genin in his team. "Well, the daimyo's wife has an interesting way to express her... affections. The dog seems to despise that."

"I think the dog doesn't want to go back to the daimyo's place," Sejeong quipped. "It starts shivering once you mentioned the daimyo's wife."

"No can do," Kanzo replied. "Our mission is to return the dog to the daimyo."

"But sensei," Chungha frowned, "it's against animal rights."

The two males blinked.

"Look, I can't go against order," Kanzo said. "But because you caught him so quickly, I will let you to play with him for two hours. You have to really return him to the daimyo then."

Sejeong's face lit up. "You will let us to do that?"

"Yes," Kanzo sighed. It did no one harm to reward his genins a little, after all. "But! You will have to meet me at the training ground. Number Three. I'll have you spar against each other for three hours. Deal?"

"Deal," the three said.

"I'll report to the Hokage, then," Kanzo said, vanishing a second after.

Yuki turned around to face his teammates. "Have you two trained well?"

"........." the other two didn't give him any response as they're busy cooing after the dog. Yuki could feel his insides boiling. As far as he was concerned, he had put up with his teammates long enough to contribute to the teamwork, but his teammates had been nothing but obstacles to him. Kim Sejeong? The dead last in their year. Kim Chungha? The average student, didn't stand out for anything nor do she made any worthy impressions to people she had met. The dumb regulations the Academy had was the impending doom since it placed Yuki, the highest-ranker student in their year, with the dead last and the nobody. Yuki had put up long enough with them with a hope that they would actually try to catch up and at least stop being a dead weight to him. The least they could do was training and paying attention to Yuki.

"Hey, I'm talking to you two!" Yuki yelled.

The dog barked, and Sejeong laughed. "Ah, are you surprised because of his yell?" She turned slightly to Yuki, not quite glancing as her gaze was still on the dog. "Don't yell, Yamanaka. You surprised Tea-Tea."

"I told you it's Milk," Chungha nagged.

"The dog barked a happy bark for Tea-Tea, so that's two against one," Sejeong countered, sticking her tongue out childishly, earning a playful shove from Chungha.

Yuki had had enough.

He marched over towards Sejeong's unsuspecting back, intending to knock her over then lecture them that by letting him won easily, they had shown that they were only burdening him in this team and they should be ashamed. He brought her right fist up, preparing to strike the moment he's within the punching range.

"What, Tea-Tea, you sensed an unholy intent?" Sejeong asked. "From my back?" She turned around in a full speed, her hair flipping against the wind...

SMACK.

As a handful hair smacked Yuki across his face and effectively knocking him backwards, Chungha reacted quickly and fist-bumped Yuki's raised fist to send it flying over the opposite direction. It messed up his joints, as evident from the audible crack, and Yuki groaned in pain as he lied on the ground, writhing while holding his right arm.

"Wow, Sejeong," Chungha said in awe, "you knocked him out with a hairflip."

"And you dislocated his shoulder with a fist bump," Sejeong added, even more amazed.

Tea-Tea barked from Sejeong's embrace.

"Yes, Tea-Tea, I agree—we should send him to the Hospital quickly." Sejeong blinked, "On second thought, we should get Kanzo sensei first. If he cancels the sparring, maybe we can play with you more. And no talking me out of this, Chungha unnie! I know you want this too."

"I just want to say that it's Milk, not Tea-Tea," Chungha said in amusement.

"Yeah, yeah, you just want to disagree with me," Sejeong waved her hand dismissively. "You're lucky I like you."

Yuki groaned from his place.

"It's not gross, Yamanaka," Chungha said. "Greasy, yes, but not gross."

"Let's get Kanzo sensei," Sejeong happily hummed.

"And leave him here?" Chungha asked.

"Yuki can follow us if he wants," Sejeong sing-songed. "You dislocated his shoulder, not his feet."

"But—"

Tea-Tea barked again.

"You're outvoted," Sejeong grinned, leaping towards a tree nearby without releasing her hold on the happy dog. "Tea-Tea agreed with me. Come on!

Chungha shook her head at Sejeong's back. "You're lucky I like you, you dork," she whispered. She glanced at the Yamanaka and tilted her head when Yuki glared at her. "Well, you heard her. See you whenever I see you again."

She leapt towards a tree, then, following Sejeong's route, catching up in no time.

 

 

 

 

 

"...Fate?" Dream whispers.

Fate comes closer towards the bed, relieved as finally, the sick is conscious enough to call his name.

"Yes, Dream?"

"How's Kami?"

Fate conjures a chair for him to sit, absently mulling over the question.

"Well, Kami hasn't come running to announce chaos yet."

"That's... good... right?" Dream coughs weakly.

"Yes, it's good." Fate crosses his fingers behind his back, away from Dream's line of sight. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling neomu neomu neomu..." Dream slurs, eyes half-lidded.

Fate pauses, "What?"

"Jaaakku jakku jakku..."

"For the love of Eternity," Fate yells, "who drugged Dream's food with kpop-catchy-phrases-fever powder again???"

 

 

 

(to be continued...)
if I actually manage to get around to finish a chapter four. *is bricked*
no but really, I have two-weeks long midterm exams starting from tomorrow. I'm able to finish this story since I've written most of it in the back of my lecture notes; I got so many strange short little ideas during lectures. it's only a matter of putting them together. next update will probably take longer, if there will ever be a next update(!!!) but I hope you enjoy this one too! thank you for reading <3 :D