sickling

sickling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taecyeon and Chansung remains in Jakarta while the other four were already on their way back to Seoul. Having limited to none days of vacation, Taecyeon is using this short vacation as much he possibly could to go for a short sight seeing trip around the city. Even when Taecyeon finds the heat is quite a battle, he sticks to his plan. But what Taecyeon failed to forsee the fruit of his short escapade is the side effect of being exposed with too much heat, even in a short time span, accompanied with lack of water would lead him to. Taecyeon is caught down with fever. The headache is what making the fever unbearable, and Taecyeon popped down enough pills to put him down with sleep through his flight back to Seoul.

Wooyoung was having his dinner when a text came.

Manager hyung:

Wooyoung-ah, we touched down @ Incheon ard 30mins ago. sent Taec back to his apt. he probably didnt tell u this but he's caught w fever. u might wanna check up on him, i think he might skipped dinner w his condition rn. no parents. they got some family gathering or sth back in Busan.

Woodong:

Thanks hyung! ^^ sure i'll check up on him

 

Taking his car key, Wooyoung drove himself to the nearby restaurant and ordered some sick food for a take out. Wooyoung is glad that the traffic werent heavy, and he arrived to Ok's apartment in record time. He rang the doorbell one time, two time, but no one opens the door for him. It leaves him no option but to call the sick man. After the fouth ring, a groggy voice greeted him.

"H-Hello?"

"Hey, sorry to wake ou up like this but can you open the door? I'm here."

"You came? gimme a sec.."

 

Walking to the front door with staggers, he opens it and was greeted with a warm hug. It was short lived as Wooyoung pulled away to look at his sick man and gave him a short peck on his cheek.

"You looked horrible.."

"I hate fever.." Taecyeon headache hits him like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter