Tenth: Dangerously

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So... The girl is Jung Eunji from Apink?”

Jackson threw the question when he found his leader show up in front of him. It was 11 PM and JB just went home.

“What? How could you know?” he asked.

“You are obviously smiling too much during these days,” Jackson said while scrutinizing JB’s face. “I guess you fell in love with someone new and I know it’s not about Minah noona anymore.”

JB faked a laugh. “What do you mean?”

Jackson scoffed. “You can’t lie to me, hyung,” he said before sipped his coffee.

“Am I?” another fake chuckle escaped from JB’s mouth.

“Do you really have a crush on her?”

Jackson asked again but still there’s no answer came out from the eldest. He silently took a seat next to Jackson and took a slice of cheese cake that he has.

“Hyung,” Jackson shifting his seat closer. “Just tell me the truth. You have a heart on her, didn’t you?”

“Me?” he pointed himself.

Jackson nodded.

“No. I don’t,”

“Don’t lie,”

“I’m not lying,”

“I can see it clearly that you act so different these days,”

“I’m not,” JB groaned. “Don’t talk nonsense,” he glares to the younger.

Jackson shrugged before slid his spoon inside his mouth, filling it big cut of the cheese cake. “Why were you offering yourself to bring the snapback for N hyung if you didn’t have the urge to meet her at the filming location then?” he pouted.

“You’re wrong. I just really want to develop good friendships with those sunbae,” JB tried to convincing his friend.

Jackson was staring at him as he tried to find the sincerity inside his eyes. “Okay, I trust you this time,” he finally said. “But, did you meet her earlier?”

JB nodded. “Like I’ve used to say. It just a friendly meeting.”

“Never thought that you can be friends with her since you started to hate her,” Jackson said and JB’s smile instantly formed when he remembered how he could change his feel to her lately. “Why don’t you give it a try to like her? I mean, you have a good chance, hyung.”

“She has a boyfriend,” JB said bluntly.

“Ah, so she has already? Well, that’s disappointing though,” Jackson chuckled while put his attention to the television that suddenly broadcasting his favorite drama, till he missed the frown on his leader face.

***

 

SBS Gayo Daejun 2015

JB saw Eunji and her members when they walked to the backstage. He quickly took a different route to avoid her.

He decided to do it since he was afraid that he will get another weird feeling when he sees her closer.

JB continued to avoiding her for the rest of the show. He almost bumped to her when the event had finished, but he immediately turned around before the girl could see him.

 

 

Eunji was waiting at the backstage. She kept staring at her surrounding and somehow looks fidgeting.

Bomi noticed it and decide to ask. “What happened, Ji? Who are you looking for? Your boyfriend is performing on stage right now,” she patted the younger arm.

“Oh, nothing. I just feel a little bit nervous,” she lied. Because actually she found something missing – Apink attending the year end party, so did Got7. The closing ceremony will end in few minutes but there’s no sign of his presence around her.

***

 

Got7 just finished their performance on SBS Gayo and they are on their way back to the dorm.

JB startled as he received a call from her. He saw his surrounding inside the van and he feel relieve since all of s already fell into sleep. They must be super tired after the year-end event.

“Hello?” he picked up the phone almost whispering, so he will not make the others wake up.

“Hi, Jaebum. It’s me,” the cheer voice in the other line greets.

“Yes, Eunji?”

“Where have you been? Why I didn’t see you during Gayo except on the stage?”

“Oh, I just spend my time inside the changing room,” he said, still in a low tone.

“Are you okay? I mean, why you just stayed there and didn’t try to mingle with the others like you usually did?”

“I’m okay. Just need a little bit time to rest,”

“Okay, I understand. I’m sorry for disturbing. Bye,”

“Bye,” he said, shortly before hung the phone up.

JB let out a relieve sigh as he peeked at s and they were still sleeping. He then glanced at his cell phone again and the strange pain once again greets him again.

“Why is it hurt again?! Damn!” he muttered in disappointment as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

***

 

MBC Gayo Daejun 2015 – During Apink’s Eternal Love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter