Morning

I have lost my heart, my love

True to Jinki's words they made love whole night, loudly and the bed creaking with the forceful push of Jinkis hips into Jonghyuns walls. By the time they fell asleep it was already way past midnight.

Jonghyun woke up with a groan and pain in his lower back. Jinki was hugging him from behind in his birth suite not that he was any better. Jinkis was still burried deep inside him. He moaned a little when he tried to move and a delicious grind of Jinki's inside him.And Jinki was still hard. How can that happen? How can Jinki still be hard ? Jonghyun lost count in the heat of moment yesterday night that how many times they have done already. Jinki was a beast.

Jonghyun tried to wake Jinki up so that he can go and have a warm bath to ease his pain. Jonghyun nudged Jinki and he just got a groan as reply and he was pulled again close to Jinkis side.

"Hyung.. Wake up."

"Hmm?" Jinki hummed slowly opening his eyes.

"Wake up hyung. C..Can you pull it out?" Jonghyun asked embarassed.

"What?" Jinki asked confused till sleepy.

"You.. You are still inside me". Jonghyun whispered shyly.

Jinki was more awake now."Ohh Y..Yes," Jinki stuttered slowly pulling out.

Jonghyun moaned suddenly feeling empty.He pouted.

"You only asked me to pull out." Jinki chuckled kissing away the pout.

"Are you okay?" Jinki asked concerned.

"I am fine, But hyung you were an animal yesterday, I thought I would break apart by the force. I dont know how will be able to handle you."

"You were not a saint either, Yah you still asked for one more round. It was me who told that we should sleep and you forced me to sleep with me inside you".

Jonghyun blushed at the truth,"W..Well you felt so good inside me."

Jinki smirked."Soo.." Jinki stopped there winking at Jonghyun. "One more?"

Jonghyun blushed purple."Sooo.., Maybe"

Jinki groaned at the boldness. "Ohh God.. You are making me so ." "Come on honey Lets clean you up, My is all dried up inside you.Lets have a bath and how about a shower Hmm?"

Jinki lifted Jonghyun bridal style and walked towards the bath. "See I was right yesterday, I told you I might need to carry you." Jinki teased.

"Y..Yah stop it or you wont get this" Jonghyun said pointing at his .

"Na you are too to say no and I know Just the way to make you submit."

Jinki kissed jonghyun slow and sensual. He placed Jonghyun at the side of the tub and went to prepare the bath. Once it was nice and warm they went in together Jinki sat down first and pulled jonghyun to his lap. It was nice all the sore muscles relaxed and Jinki was massaging his shoulders to ease out the soreness.Jonghyun felt so loved. He was happy. So very happy that he decided to choose Jinki.

"Hyung?" Jonghyun called

"Hmm?"

"I Love you"

"I Know and I love you too so much." Said Jinki giving small butterfly kisses along the shoulders and neck.

"I am sorry" Jonghyun said again.

"Why?"

"You Know Why? I had been very cruel to you. How could you forgive me and comfort me? I didnt consider your feelings at all. I was being really selfish." A tear came out of Jonghyuns eyes.

Jinki slowly turned Jonghyun so that he is now facing Jinki." You Know how used to cling to me when you were little. You have always being stubborn and you always worked hard to get what you wanted , You never gave up. And with taekyung also your stubborn mind was in the way so you couldnt see my love for you. One thing I can say you have always been open with me never shown your stubborness and always did as I say. And I knew some where in your mind I was there and I just wanted to show you that part of your mind, I was confident that you would see my love some time. I am glad that you came to that point without hurting anyone to the point they couldnt forgive you."

I Jonghyun teared up hearing that."You are so soft hyung I wish I had your heart."

"You have , Jonghyunnie I gave you my heart long time ago. I just wish I can get yours too some day."

"Why some day, I became yours the moment I realized I liked you more than a cousin. I am so hopelessly in love with you Hyung and My heart will be always yours."

Jinki smiled." I love you soo much." 

Jinki raised an eyebrow "So how about we have our shower now?"

"Ya..hh " You are not soft you are an animal." Jonghyun shouted and soon started when a warm hand started teasing him.