Sequel

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love him.

-----

HyeKyo's life couldn't get any better, she thinks. JoongKi being good and sweet to her all the time. JoongKi never fails to suprise her. He always show up at her workplace during lunch hour and after work. Her colleague always talk about how both of them look good together. 

-----

"HyeKyo, there's someone want to meet you outside." 

"Who is it?" HyeKyo asked her colleague, a little shock because she didn't expect anyone during her office hours.

"I don't know who is he but I can say that he's really really handsome. Where do you find that guy? Introduce him or his friends to me. I bet his friends all will be handsome too."

HyeKyo almost forgets that her friend is very talkative. So, she quickly excuses herself to meet the guy who's waiting for her.

When she reach the information desk, she saw a very familiar back. Really very familiar.

"JoongKi?"

That guy turns his back with a big grin on his face. "Jagiya."

"What are you doing here?" HyeKyo asked while walking towards him.

"Suprise~" He said while showing the lunch boxes that he's been holding. "Let's go and eat. I'm hungry."

"Why didn't you call me before you come here? Almost every girls in my office are basically drooling over you, asking me to introduce you."

"I thought I said suprise? Well, then all the guys will know that you are now taken by a handsome guys that makes girls drool by just standing. They won't try to make moves on you anymore. Am I brilliant?"

"Yeah right. Very brilliant. Let's go." HyeKyo then link her arm with his and walk out of the company. 

What they don't know is, girls who heard about him were already hiding behind them heard their conversation.

Of course, jealousy hits them.

"What did she did that she get that handsome guy as her boyfriend?" 

"Did she saved the country in her past life?"

"Damn. I wish my boyfriend will find me to have lunch together too."

"I'm better than her."

-----

JoongKi's marriage proposal is simple and sweet, just like him. He didn't go to fancy restaurants to propose nor put up an advertisement at a tall building, asking her to marry him. Just between both of them.

-----

"JoongKi? Why are you home so early?"

HyeKyo just reach her home after finishing her work early. 

"O-oh ya. I finished my work early today."

"Shouldn't you go back your own home?"

"Here is my home."

"Aish. Couldn't win against you."

JoongKi then took out a bouquet of flowers from his side. "Here." He passes the roses, her favourite flowers to her.

"For me?" 

"Is there anyone else here?" 

HyeKyo made a face towards him and turn her attention to the roses.

"This is so beautiful. Thank you." She then gave JoongKi a peck on his cheek.

"You don't have to be. HyeKyo-ah." His looks turn serious.

"Ne?" Her eyes still fixed on the flowers.

"I love you till all those roses wilt."

She look up to meet JoongKi's gaze, "Does that means you will only love me for months? And leave me again?" 

"No. That means I will never stop loving you."

Confused, HyeKyo take another look at the roses. She spotted something different. Among the 9 roses, there's one plastic rose. She understand now. the plastic rose won't die. His love won't die.

"JoongKi..."

JoongKi suddenly stand up from the sofa and kneel on one knee. He then took out a small box from his pocket. He opened the box, revealing a ring. 

"HyeKyo, I really couldn't imagine my life without you. Those 3 months without you were like a phone without it's SIM card. I could hardly do anything. It's hard for me to go on with my daily lfe. I was basically struggling without you." He drew in a deep breath in and continue, "I was on cloud 9 when you called me. It was all just a misunderstanding but the misunderstanding makes us know each other better, open up to each other better, appreciate and love each other more. Song HyeKyo, will you marry me? I promise that i'll treat you like my queen and never leave you alone. Would you continue your future with me?"

HyeKyo just look at JoongKi, tears welling in her eyes. 

"HyeKyo? Is it a no?" JoongKi started to feel afraid. Afraid that she will reject him.

"HyeKyo?"

"Can you ask me again?" HyeKyo finally said something.

"Okay. Song HyeKyo, will you marry me? I couldn't live without you. If I'm the phone, then you're my SIM card. I'll treat you better than now, love you more every second and will never leave your side. Whenever you go, i'll follow you. Marry me."

Nodding her head, she agreed by saying, "Yes, I do."

JoongKi took out the ring from the small box and slide the ring on her ring finger. "Thank you. Thank you for accepting it."

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter