Death is a woman

Scribbles

 

Death is a woman

 

 

 

Who thought death is alive? It’s quite ironic but it’s true. At first, a figment of my imagination was what I had believed her to be but I eventually accepted the whole truth when I turned to face Death herself.

 

In fact, Death is a woman.

 

I found her in the form of Myoui Mina.

 

Her crimson hair flows perfectly from her shoulders down to her back. Those little specks of light shine through her eyes, in fixed patterns they adorn the black emptiness of endless space, like stars.  She walks and moves like humans do but with eternal grace in every step. Her smile speaks millions of thoughts. Every single word she utters constantly drips with desire.

 

And Death, like any other women, certainly would never want to be cheated.

 So the moment she swiftly moved and looked straight onto my eyes, I was left with no choice. There are no options other than to fall victim to her ceasless gravity.

 

I looked right back at her and I’m hers.

Death claimed me but she didn’t kill me –not yet.

She wrapped her arms around my neck.

She pressed a soft kiss against the shell of my left ear, and whispered.

 

“Touch me.”

 

And that was all it took for my shackled demons to break free.

As soon as our clothes have touched the ground, the chaos has ensued after me.

Skin to skin, sweat on sweat. It was as if everything was on fire. Like embers in the night that keeps on feeding the brilliant flames.

We bathed in sin. We took time only for ourselves.

 

I kissed and she had to throw her head back to make room for me. I closed my eyes, breathing in her scent and tried to drown myself in it.

I proceeded to nip at the still tender skin of her neck.

She purred my name. But there was nothing to follow after that.

My demons danced in delight and urged me to do more. And so I did.

Her breath hitched, nails digging on my , eyes fluttering shut. She cried out in pain.

That’s when I first learned that she breathes—and hurts.

 

Like me.

 

I stopped momentarily. I thought it was unbelievable at first. That it doesn’t make sense.

 But then I felt her delicate hands sensuously slither across my abdomen and roost over to my pounding heart.

 I looked at her. She was real. She was too beautiful—too enticing.

Her beauty became a source of my torment and distress yet even so, I liked it.

Even if she is full of lies, trickery and deceit, I cared not. My heart and body endlessly wanted her. I wanted touch her more. I wanted Death more than anything in this world and it is absolutely crazy.

If loving Death is madness, then I am on the brink of insanity. Scratch that. I have already taken my sweetest downfall.

 

With Death hovering on top of me, pinning me by my shoulders, she darkly chuckled.

I found myself slipping under her spell again. I allowed myself to fall into oblivion.

I let her take me completely. Remorselessly. As if letting her take me was the only thing I was meant to do.

Because I have become more afraid of the idea of losing her than her taking me.

And when our lips met, I thought I saw a glint of emotion in Death’s eyes.

But no, I was wrong.

It was just a reflection of myself.

Life slowly slipping away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Chaeyoung.” A wave of a hand.

“Earth to Son Chaeyoung!” A light tap on her left cheek.

But the girl remained still and unblinking.

Jeongyeon sighed. “You called me over here because you needed ideas for your essay but you’re just completely ignoring me— and what the hell are you..” her eyes darting to where Chaeyoung’s gaze was fixed.  “…looking at?”

It was on the redhaired girl from across the room, sitting with the Japanese clique. She put a hand on and lightly laughed at what seemed to be a joke cracked by their blonde friend. She felt those stares burning through the back of her head so she swiftly looked back at the two.

Jeongyeon felt emberassed. She let out an awkward cough, looking away, hoping for Chaeyoung to do the same. But she did not budge instead she heard the younger murmur absentmindedly, still looking dazed as ever.

“I think I found Death.”

“You what?”

“I found Death and she took my breath away—quite literally and figuratively.”

 

 

 

 


 

I guess that’s pretty much to it. Oh you thought it was going to be angst?