'I wish I could love myself pt 2'

BTS Oneshot Collection

Hey y’all sorry I’ve been radio silent, life picked up so fast with my senior year of high school and college I haven’t really had any time to write but this one has been sitting in my drafts so I figured I might as well post it. Sorry if the quality is not the best but I was re listening to Reflection and I knew I had to continue this story, I don’t know if I’ll be continuing this story or not but if you would like me too just let me know in the comments. Anyways I’ll shut up now and let y’all get to the story!

Brown locks fell over solemn eyes. The red rims evidence of how many tears had been shed that night. Fingers traced over ripped seams, smoke filled the room with ever exhale he made. Abstract clouds brought back the memories he had tried so hard to escape. He remembered pale fingers tracing patterns over his skin. All while their owner chided him softly about the dangers of smoking. How he would softly grasp those fingers in his own and bring them to his lips, promising that one day he would put this bad habit to an end. Chuckling over his own stupidity he tried to recall what had happened the day it had all happened.

Work had been rough as usual, people cared only for themselves. Not caring if they treated others like dirt until they were satisfied. Jin had called, asked if Namjoon needed a break. Saying "Taehyung is a bit of a handful isn't he." Namjoon being stressed out as he was agreed. He left to Hoseok's house. Cigarettes were passed around like candy, a fine layer of smoke had covered the ceiling. His phone rang from his pocket the caller id read a name he didn't want to see. Powering off his phone he gave it no thought.

Until jimin got a phone call half an hour later. He walked outside to take the call, less than five minutes later he rushed in to grab his jacket and keys. " Taehyungs been arrested, he killed someone." Everyone was in shock to say the least, Namjoon started to shake. The guilt that overcame him all at once was overpowering. He had let Taehyung down when he needed him the most. The sudden knocking on his door roused Namjoon from his walk down memory lane. Jimin walked in looking the most tired Namjoon had ever seen him. His hair was unkempt, face haggard, and his eyes were devoid of joy. " How was he hyung?" he asked. "No one was hurting him?"
Namjoon looked down and quietly said "He seemed to be doing alright, I wasn't  able to have much time to talk to him though. I messed up bad jimin. He hates me so much. I don't think things could ever go back to the way they were."
Jimin sighed "Yeah you did up. Big time." And with that he turned around and left.