~4~

Mr Jerk
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ring! Ring!

I opened my eyes lazily, it's already night time, time to go to sleep. I glanced over the screen of my handphone.

Mr Park

I grunted and answered my boss's call. What in the world was so important for him to disturb my in the middle of the night?!

"Hello, Mr Park. Why did you call me?"

"Ms Kim, you know that your personal assistant won't be working at our company anymore, right?  So, we're going to have a meeting with your new personal assistant tomorrow. Don't be late."  And with that, he ends the call. That's all? Why can't he call earlier and not disturb me? He was so annoying. I covered myself with my comfy, warm blanket and went back t-Zzzzzzzzzz...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're so thin, what did you eat everyday? A piece of paper? I guess that's why you're a paper human!" Oh Sehun laughed, followed by all the other people around us. I was so embarassed. Why do I feel like my body is getting smaller? No! I'm only left with bones and my skin!    "Look! She's like a dead body! Maybe even terrifying!" Some random people shouted. "No! Stop it! Stop being mean!" I shouted as tears bursted out of my eyes. "She's so pathetic, she's all alone in the world!" No! No I'm not... All of those mean people left me, and I saw Bora and Tiffany... And Jiyong too. 

 

"Guys, you won't leave me, right? You promised to be by my side forever, right guys?" I said with hope. "Taeyeon, wake up please. No one want's to be with a loser like you. We only helped you because you were so pathetic." Tiffany said coldly then Bora continued, "But we're sick of your drama and fake tears now. You really deserved to be alone. You shouldn't even exist. You're just a big responsibility to everyone else." They turned around and start walking away. Jiyong opened his mouth and said the one thing that I wasn't expecting, "I was never happy with you. I didn't regret leaving you. Not even a bit."    Then they all dissapeared. The world became dark, and the rain started to pour out heavily. It was scary. I shouted and shouted for help. The world is filled with cruelty. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!" I screamed. I looked around. Thank God, I was in my room... I was crying, I was sweating. I thought of the dream... I thought of what my friends said... I thought of Jiyong... I thought of Eunmi's words... I thought about the meeting... Wait, the meeting! I jumped out of bed, wore my office outfit, tied my hair into a messy bun and ran out of the door. I ignored my rumbling tummy that's begging for food. Somehow, I had this bad feeling about the meeting...

 

Once I got out from the taxi, I rushed towards the main door. I'm pretty sure the guards thought I was weird or crazy for running in high heels.

"Mr Park! I'm sorry for being late!" I bowed to him once I reached his office. "Oh it's fine... We're just about to get started," Phew! That was close. I noticed that there wasn't anyone else in the room. Where could my personal assistant be? Is he or she late too? 

"Ms Kim, this is your new personal assistant." 

I turned my head to find a man that I'm familiar with smirking at me. The next thing I know, I was in the same room with Oh Sehun. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We have a new staff joining us," Mr Park continued, "Can you please introduce yourself?"

He stood up and introduced himself to everyone in the meeting room, "Hello everybody, I'm Oh Sehun and I'll try my best here," I knew it. Something bad would happen today. And no, I don't need glasses. I really did saw him a few days ago, he must come for the interview here. I wonder if he knew he was going to work with me. Actually, work FOR me. 

"Mr Oh will be working as Ms Kim's new personal assistant, as all of you already know that Ms Choi no longer works here," Eunmi, please come back. Don't leave me with this bastard here. I wish I could stop working here too. But I need some money, and finding a job is super hard now. But, I am his boss, right? He works for me, so he needs to respect me. Or else, I'll report him to the CEO...

"Mr Oh, Ms Kim will be telling you about your schedule later," Mr Park said, "Meeting is over," Everyone gets up and leave, leaving me and Oh Sehun. I glared at him, and said, "So? I guess you're going to insult me now? Go on then," "Relax, girl. I came here to work. Like I even know that I'll be working with Ms Paper Human," He explained.

"Working FOR Ms Kim," I corrected him, "I'm your boss, so try to respect me, you understand, Mr Oh?" He shrugged his shoulders and went out of the meeting room acting like he doesn't care. If I need to go through every single day with this guy messing around, I'll definitely go crazy. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh Sehun was spinning around in MY chair, in MY office. "What are you doing? That's MY chair, you're not supposed to sit on it," He was looking at the pictures on my desk. "Oh, sorry. It looks comfy, so I decided to try it." He seriously doesn't give a about his boss, namely ME. I rolled my eyes and thought of the ways I could kill him. 

1. I keep a cutter in my purse just in case anything bad happens, and I guess I could stab him with it.

2. I could just push him out of my chair and kick and punch his good-for-nothing face.

3. I can hit his head with my purse until he bleed to death.

Too bad I can't do it without needing to spend my whole life in prison. He finally left my chair and asked, "Hey Boss, why don't you put pictures of you and your family? Do you guys, fight or what? Or you left your house to be with your boyfriend when you were 16?" I did not expect that. I don't even have any pictures of me and my family. After I got out of the hospital, I was immediately adopted by Tiffany and her family. Until now, I still didn't visit my old house. What I know is every weekend some people would come to my old house and tidy it up. That's all that I know. 

I kept silenced for a while and after 2 mins or so, "I... My family is gone..." I said, more like whispered. But still loud enough for Oh Sehun to hear. I sat on my chair and started to arrange some files. I looked at him for a sec, he was frozen infront of me. His eyes looked like it was filled with....guilt? He slowly muttered, "I, I'm sorry," Then he turned back and walked to my office door. That jerk said sorry? Well, that was a miracle. I snickered at him.

"Wait," I called after him, "You still don't know your schedule," He sat on the chair infont of my desk. "As my personal assistant, you need to arrive at my office earlier than me. I usually arrive at 9am, so you need to arrive at 8:30am. Then, make a cup of coffee and don't you even dare to

Please log in to read the full chapter