first half-final

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the third time that night, Jihoon choked on his coffee.

The first was when his eyes were drooping so low he took a sip of the steaming hot liquid unthinkingly, second was when he got distracted by the sight from the crook on his door, Seungcheol huddled in the couch with Jeonghan and the older as the younger his hair and third was from a few seconds ago when he heard him say I love you to the younger one in soft loving tone.

It had been months since they decided to make their relationship known to all the members though of course most of them kind of expected that. They’d become so suspiciously inseparable lately for them not to notice yet the shock for him was still unbearable. 

"Hyung, do you mind?" the creak of the door made him perk up but much to his annoyance it was Mingyu who hastily came in, hair still dripping from his shower and shirt unceremoniously donned on his body. Something that he found so odd, usually the younger boy would be in the living room drying his hair before checking up on him. 

"Anything wrong?" he asked worriedly setting his headphones down, which as far as he remembered he hadn't done for the whole day. 

"Well for one I'm not in the mood to watch lovebirds flirting," he answered with an eye roll making him snicker, Wonwoo was out for the day and this guy had been sulking since apparently having no one to understand him on the nth level was detrimental for his mood.

"And … well, I think someone needs a distraction because I see him watching lovebirds intently wishing it was him." Jihoon was never speedy, well, up until now when he realized that a few centimeters from them was Seungcheol and the chance of him overhearing this forbidden conversation was sky high. He then turned at the tall annoying creature that’s younger than him.

"Heh, told you you should've confessed to him long time ago." Mingyu said casually sitting on one of the swiveling chairs.

"Not this again." he sighed, the two of them seems to be discussing this certain topic for consecutive conversations straight and his flickering hope of the younger boy ever dropping it was almost intangible.

"I fail to see the wrong in this hyung. For god’s sake! He told you he loves you and I know he still does, why don’t you just tell him?" 

"They made their relationship official; I have no intention of ruining that!" he said exasperatedly, truth was he had been meaning to tell him awhile back but then when he finally got the courage … they just well, got together.

"Bull crap.”

“Look Gyu, I appreciate the concern you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter