touch

breaking point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things actually weren't going as bad as Yoojung thought they would.
The youngest of the two was actually paying attention and doing her work, she was genuinely trying for once and for some odd reason that made Yoojung ecstatic.

Not that those happy feelings lasted much longer when a voice drew her attention away from her work.
"Yoojung-ah, I'm confused about this," Doyeon whined as she dragged her seat closer to the other girl "can you show me how to do it?"

Yoojung of course was a bit skeptic, it's the first time she asked for help the entire time and it's not like their work changed whatsoever.
"Of course, what's confusing about it?" she asked softly.

"It's this part here about anatomy, I've never understood it, maybe you can help me understand it better?" she said lowly.
Yoojung felt a shiver run down her spine as she felt a hand slowly make it's way onto her thigh.

She tried to push herself away, she wanted to push herself away, but she couldn't.
As much as she hated the girl and as much as she loved Chungha, something was keeping her there and she didn't want to fight it.

It was her goal to make her hate her more than ever, it was her goal to make her uncomfortable.
Did she achieve her goal? In her eyes maybe, but Yoojung was loving it for some reason.
It made her feel wanted for once, it almost made her feel dirty.
Yoojung felt oh so dirty for not stopping the girls hand that was slowly moving up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter