Cannot refuse to Mr wild y

Crave for chocolate cake

I got up from my nap and paced towards the kitchen.Jackson is still sleeping he had schedules till late night yesterday and couldn't sleep in the night much. So i tipped toed to the kitchen. I open the oven taking out the chocolate cake i baked and kept to cool down. I cut the cake into half and pork it with  a folk and pour up sugar syrup i made before. I took out  the cream and started whipping it. The cake you see since yesterday i had a urge to eat chocolate cake with whip cream topping. And here I am whipping up a ball of cream. As the cream is forming up i speed down my hand to see whether its done. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist a warm bare chest pressed onto my back and wet lips pressed on back of my neck. Automatically a smile formed in my lips. Jackson trailed soft wet kisses from back of my neck to side of my neck. I leaned in involuntary for his lips. Err my body!! 
Whose birth day baby?  He asked more like moan into my skin. Hahaha no ones just wanted to eat cake since yesterday. Oh! Hmmm.. He said still kissing my neck. His kisses trailed from side of my neck to my ear then he started nibbling my earlobe softly! 
Uh! No! I know what you wanna do Jacky but no no i want to finish making this cake and eat a piece. 
He kissed my ear soundly chuckling 
But baby what i want to eat is you. He said boldly grasping my ear with his teeth and slightly pulling I wince from the slight pain and gasp when his tongue trailed along my ear. I backed away from him giggling 
No no Wang first cake. He quickly came infront of me keeping his hands either side of my hip onto the kitchen counter. He leaned in his face forming a y smile. He hit my nose with mine 
We'll see about that baby!
I pushed him slightly laughing then dipped my finger into the whip cream ball and dap it on to his nose laughing.
Hey! He said holding my wrist. I giggled and kiss his nose wiping it.
He lean in again to kiss my lips before that i took another dollop of cream and apply onto his face just above his jaw line and laughed. I couldn't stop my laughing seeing how surprised he look before he thought i would kiss him too. Haha
I chocked on my laugh when i saw his face smirking eyes and his teeth sinking to his bottom lip. And his bare upper body is adding fuel to my fire.
Wipe it. He said with smirk. I lift my finger to wipe his face but change my thought to a better solution when i saw his cheeky face. Leaning in without breaking eye contact, gripped his face. I the cream off his jaw and nibbling on it. Glint of surprise hit his eyes for he didn't expect it. I pulled back realizing his jaw and smiled.i put the finger into my mouth some remaining cream on it.
God! Baby your driving me crazy. He said his eyes on fire with hunger. He wasted no more he started kissing my neck and dap his finger with whipping cream and traced a line down my neck. He trailed his tongue it off my skin. A moaned escape from mu lips. His lips found mine and he kissed me already tongue inside me battling with mine.He pulled away to wipe the items off the kitchen counter and placed me on it. He dip more cream on his finger and drew patterns from my jaw to neck. And carefully it clean. 
Hmmmm this taste the best. He mumbled on to my skin.
He easily took off my top. The sudden lack on clothing made goosebumps rise off my skin. He dipped more cream and trailed his finger on to my . Then started and it off.
Fire ran down my skin. I gripped on to his hair pulling his head back so i get full access to his jaw and neck. I started kissing neck and jaw he moaned kneading my . Trailed my kisses back to his lips. My lips moving rhythmically with his. He slightly bit on my bottom lip. By now know how much he enjoy do that not that i complain.
He lift me up and took me to our couch without breaking our kiss.
In the process of moving the rest of the garment in our body was already disposed to the ground. And my chocolate cake undone.
For me whipping cream is better eating off you than on cake he said chuckling to my neck. All i could do was smack his shoulder because i never cannot refuse to this Mr wild and y's seductions.