Begin

Save Me I'm Lost

yeon ah 's Pov :

behind every beautiful lie there's a ugly truth we want to leave , i thought that the way i make to save my self is right , but it's not , two days a go a boy throw a rock on my window and he said i have no right to live , also i heard a lot of painful world from my friend , she said that i m big lier , and a lot of things happen , the problem is i don't remmeber what happen to me about 3 years a go , i feel my life is kind of joke

Author Pov: 

jung kooks's house " jung kook , come here , see this " eunji yelled looking at her computer " what what"s wrong are you ok ?" jungkook shocked asked opening the door and sitting next to eun ji " look at this , it's webtoon , this story is about about you  , " eunji told jung kook amusingly " that's right it's me , and the girl isn't your friend jiyeon ? , " jung kook asked looking at his sister " wooh your star now , i bet a lot of people knew about it " eunji said happily looking at computer " wait , look at this part it's real me and jiyeon went to this place , ohh look at this one it's real too , i saved jiyeon , oh my god maybe the story is not real , but some situation are , did jiyeon post this ? " jung kook amusigly asked looking at his sister  .

while tae hyung was  at his room drawing , his phone start ringing  " hello , what ? webtoon ? ah ? morning blossem , ok i will check it out " tae hyung  talking throught the phone , tae hyung start checking his phone , he was shocked looking at phone " what's this ? is't me , also mi soo , " tae hyung confused said.

at jin's house , jin was having dinner with his familly " be honest to me , you don't want to work with me , do you really wanna be a doctor " jin's dad seriously said  looking at jin " i , don't .... " jin confused said to his father " you know how to deal with female monster but you don't know how to say the truth " jin's dad told jin " what you mean " jin asked his father trying to drink a water " don't be confused i saw the story on webtoon today , there's a part of it i couldn't over it , and i do like a bad father , you can make your dream come true , your father is sorry for being bad with you " jin's father said " no need to be sorry dad , excuse me i finished eating  ? " jin said  politely going to his room.

jimin was at sports hall boxing  untile " oh my god , you jimin right " a girl happily asked " excuse me ? who are you " jimin confused asked while he's turning to her " oh you don't know me , but i saw this on webtoon , you are star " the girl said showing jiming her phone " can i see it please " jimin asked politelty taking the phone from her hand , while jimin were looking " jin ah , where are you i miss you !! "jimin grievously said looking at phone.

yoongi was at his room checking his phone he got a lot of messeges like " wooh you the star "" yoongi lucky you " " you had the best ex ever , if i had one i might live happy for the rest of my life even if we broke up " , " what's going on " yoongi said amusigly checking his phone.

now ho seok , he was at his room checking his computer , " new chapter , why she didn't tell me about it , im taller , aish she can't draw well , but she's good , why she left without saying sorry " hoseok said looking at his computer  .

at morning yeon ah was crossing the street and while she's walking she hit by a car   , a horrible accident happen but she won't wake up as yeon ah untile she ends what she wrote , she will live her own stories , let's start it with jisoo the bad girl who just was fighting and she just got a kick , it's the end of this chapter i hope you guys like it