~01.Fallen Angel~

Phone calls (PJM X Reader) ~Book 1~

" I'M IN LOVE

I'm blind with love babe

No pants on with a white shirt babe

Are you a human or an angel?

Oh Jesus babe"

 

"Yes mum, I know" I huff sticking out my bottom lip, mum rushes over to me and suffocates me in her warm embrace "call every day and if you don't I'm not buying you any more banana milk" mum hysterically says, I blush and nod my head.I'm a low-key lover of banana milk, I could drink it all day every day, it's like my drug.

Mum step's away from me and pats her reddened cheeks, dad chuckled and nodded his head, after stepping in and giving me a tight bear hug "stay safe princess", I giggle and nod my head.Mum and Dad turn to each other, Dad grabbing mums small hands they look into each other's eyes, I smile and only hope that this is what my future will be like, having a loving husband.

Dad smiles and turns to be "Call us if you need any more money or a bill comes through lovely" Dad raises his eyebrow, Mum nods her head at a fast pace "Yes, no parties nor no boyfriends" I roll my eyes "like people want to hang out with me" I groan, mum smiles sadly "there missing out" dad mutters before ruffling up my hair I giggle "okay you two need to leave , you have a plane to catch" I huff running to push mum and dad out of the door, mum dramatically pulls a hand to her head before sighing "Oh look, darling, our daughter already wants us out" I laughing and push them out the door, the darken sky lit by the moon "Never, you're gonna miss your flight and I know both of you NEED this holiday" I run my hand through my curled hair "and it's only two weeks" I mutter.

When mum and dad did finally get into the car I wave them off before closing the wooden door, I huff and throw my shoes off, my white socks hitting the warmth of the carpet, I hum and walk over to the CD player, I scroll through my never ending playlist before turning to chose BaeBae by Big Bang, the beat started while I yet again drag my fingers through my hair, the sound system pounded the beat, I nod my head along with GD.

Walking the couch, I throw myself on it and shimmy out of my tight jeans, once the relief was gone, I stood up and started randomly moving my body, my head rolling as the beat dropped.

"Baby baby Don't wither, this is all for the selfish me

You have to stay just as you are right now"

I jokily sang my hand my white oversized t-shirt, the t-shirt being able to cover my cute panda , I groove my way to the fridge, once at the holy white machine I pull the fridge door open my wiggling to T.O.P's rap, I giggle once I found my drug.My cold Banana milk.

I poked a straw through the green foil and bring the straw to my mouth the yellow sustain running into my mouth I moan in pleasure. (Wow, I sound so ual but m8 its banana milk.)

I jump at the loud sound of the phone going, I look to the clock 11:43PM, who the is calling me at this time of the night, I hastily walk to the CD player,turning the song down.

I slowly pick up the phone, for unknown reasons my stomach drops "Hello" I quietly whisper, no on replies, the only sound be some rustling, I shiver and quickly mutter "sorry I think you have the wrong number" gritting my teeth I slam the phone back down.

I stand there and shiver before turning back to my banana milk which was laden on the coffee table, I run and plopped myself on the couch my legs crossed, banana milk in one hand, my phone in the other.

I hum to Deans 'Im not sorry', nodding my head and singing small parts.Going on my phone I went straight to KaKao talk, which was highlight with a 1, opening the app to find that Jungkook had messaged me, I giggle, one of my only friends happened to be Jungkook, a squishy boy with a heart of gold.

"(Y/N) save me! mums making me socialise" I chuckled and reply back with a crying face and "have fun with that, prays for you and your tiny s", I turn my phone off and chuck it further down the couch, I start sipping on my milk thinking of what to do.

My head slowly turns when the phone goes off again, sighing I walk over to the phone picking it up "hello" I say unsure, I swallow loudly at the sound of heavy breathing, realising that it was the same person who called the first time, I breathed in "whoever you are please stop" tears formed at the corners of my eyes, I hear chuckling, so slick and so smooth.

"Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me

Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose..."

I shake, my legs forming goose bumps, the man's voice sung out slow, his voice deep and dark like the thickest and richest chocolate "please stop" I mutter, my voice straining as tears slipped from my eyes.

"Princess, don't cry" my chest heaves, I shake my head at a rapid speed, I throw the phone away, up my breath , I was extremely scared, ideas formed into my head, not good ideas the bad type.

The dreaded sound of the phone went again, my whole body stopped the music seemed to dip in and out, my body was in shock.I slowly look around the house, I run to the couch and pick up my phone seeing Jungkook had messaged me I shakily put my password in, the phone rang throughout the whole house when in KaKao I stopped when the message bank hit in.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you kitten"...

The whole world stopped, have you every heard of the phrase 'frozen with fear' that was me at the moment, how the hell did this person know what I was doing?, my eyes widen I slowly turn to the window the curtains not drawn, I couldn't see a thing outside, but the feeling of someone watching me was now prominent.

Chuckling ran through the house, I scream a little, dropping my phone I ran and grabbed the house phone, scattering to the window closing the curtains, I place the phone to my ear.

"Please, what do you want?" my voice crooked.

"Baby girl the answer is you" the phone went silent after that.

BANG, the door to my right was pounded on I scream and press the dismiss button on the phone, I quickly dial the police, my hands tapping on my legs "come on your piece of " I mutter to the phone, the door still being banged against.

My breathing hitched when the banging stopped, I scanned the area, the phone in my hand still dialling the police.

I squeal, darkness surrounded me, the phone cutting off. He had cut the power off,my breathing is the only thing I could hear apart from my rapid heart beat,I look around looking at the stairs, I scatter across to them dragging my weight up to my bedroom, once in the comforts of my bedroom, I locked my door and fell to the ground my hands feeling for my bed.Once I found the wooden structure I crawled under the bed and whimpered, happy I actually cleaned my bedroom for once.

I must have been under the bed for a while, my shoulders relaxing, I breath out "well me" I mutter slowly unravelling myself, I jumped when the front door slammed, the bang echoing through the hollow house, breath gets caught, I quickly shift myself back under the bed, hitting my head on one of the boards and I'm sure I just got carpet burns on my legs.

I hear him giggle, his voice echoing in my ears causing my heart to beat triple the speed, his footsteps were heavy.

"(y/n) ah, my beautiful (y/n), where are you kitten" his voice made my heart tingled, how did he know my name.

"Don't hide baby girl, I'm not going to hurt you" he hummed.

His feet dragged up the stairs, the steps ringed in my ear, my chest heaved in and out.

"Whenever I look at you, my heart beats, your gorgeous, and it frustrates me that people don't see your beautiful personality, it frustrates me that people don't want to be friends with you, it breaks me to see you so lonely" I grew silent "I'm happy they stay away, to be honest, I may sound greedy but I can have you all to myself", I freeze.

He's been watching me for a while, that thought made me want to be sick, how much does he know about me? Has he been watching me everywhere I've been and seen everything I've done ???

"I'm selfish I know, but you'll be so... happy" his steps getting closer to my bedroom door, he stops once his in front, I place my hand over my mouth smothering my breathing and faint sobs.

He jiggles the door nob, my eyebrows relax a tiny bit knowing I locked the door,I hear him hum and walk away.My shoulders relax and my chest heaves in.

I lay there knowing his just outside of my door, in the house, he must have looked in every room, his steps fastening.

"Ah," I hear his animalistic grow.

He runs to my bedroom door and slams it. I jump and hit my head on the wooden slates, I hear him giggle, I tighten myself in a ball as he jiggles the door nob.Tears slowly fall down my puffy cheeks.

Everything went silent, the door squeaks open and I hear him huff in happiness.

"I never thought ill be in your room, it reminds me of your personality and its smells like you"

I cringe a little as I hear him walk around the bedroom, his stepping slow, I hear my cabinet draws open and I hear him chuckle.

"Oh, I never knew you were into like these" I cringe and shiver, the little er.

I hear him hum and close the draw walking around my bedroom, items being bumped and played with the occasional hum's and giggles were the only sounds that were heard, I felt the weight of the bed change, he jumped on the bed

Looking down to my feet I see his legs hanging off the side, they shake as his inhales the bed sheets "hum, you smell like home" I cringe, what the actually flying s is the boy.

I hear him jump off the bed. I close my eyes, he still hadn't found me.My heart beat rings in my ears the silence killing me.

I scream as I'm dragged from under the bed, the carpet burning my legs and parts of my stomach, my eyes blurred from tears, im shifted so that my back was on my ground.I closed my eyes not looking at him as his thick hands were on my hips, he chuckled at my screams.

"PLEASE STOP" I scream trying to curl up into a ball "LOOK AT ME" he screams and I jump at his force, I slowly open my red eyes and breath in when I'm faced with an orange-haired beauty, lips thick and plump, a jawline that could cut you, eyes full of mystify. I stop screaming, out of breath.

"See, that wasn't difficult, was it, baby ?" his smiles his eyes forming crescent moons, I chock out a cough, my body tingling.

"Who are you?" I question my eyes searching his body, I shiver feeling unnerving at his awaited answer.

"Me? Well I'm Park Jimin, or to you, your Oppa, jagiya"

I breathe in, by eyes blurring again "NO" I huskily say.

"Yes, yes, yes jagiya!Now were going home okay" his voice heightening, I scream and flap around, pulling at his hands which are bringing me up in a stance, once standing I hit him right where it doesn't shine, he groans and I start to make a run for it, my hopes soon gone when he grab's hold of my wrist, turning me into his chest.

"Baby, I wouldn't do that" he mouth on the shell of my eye "That hurt me, you should be more careful, we want to have children right? Jagiya"

I shake my head, and sob he sighs "I didn't think I would have to do this" I squeal when a white cloth is brought to my face, for some unknown reason the want for sleep was growing, I sigh and fall limp in his muscular arms.

"Ah Jagiya, you look like a fallen angel in my arms"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah! Hello there beautiful people,

This is from one the K-pop blog Bang-exo on Tumblr, one my friend and i co-own, i had written this story on Tumblr and had decided (later on) to post it to Wattpad.

I hope you enjoyed 'Fallen Angel' xxx

~NOT EDITED~ 

-Admin Meowitspaige