Final(?)

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunday afternoon in a park. There was a lone black haired lady sitting in a bench, she was smiling. 'it's a great afternoon'  she thought. She saw families, friends, and couples walking, playing and even dancing. 'they look so happy' she laughed while looking at the couple holding each other's hands and whispering someting to each other's ears. She could have been like that, but she chose not. Then she spotted someone familiar to her, a girl, who has a milky white skin with a blonde hair and a barbie like body, walking towards her. 'is she..?'

 

"Hi Taeyeon"

"Jessica"

Then, a lone tear escaped Taeyeon's eye.

 

Flashback

"Sica! walk faster!!" The 17 year old Taeyeon rant

"No, I'm tired and i'll never walk fast. Walking fast is kinda close to running so no. N.O no. hmmp." Jessica said as she cross her arms.

"Aish! we're going to miss the school bus!" Because of Tayeon's lack of patience and time, she carried Jessica like a sack, luckily Jessica is wearing her PE uniform.

"YAHH!! PUT ME DOWN NOW KIM TAEYEON!!" Jessica let out her dolphin like voice while hitting Taeyeon's back.

"No can do princess, we're late, and if I didn't do this we might end up skipping class again" Taeyeon said while carrying Jessica.

 

That was Taeyeon and Jessica before, they were friends since they were a child. They are inseparable, they would be in each other's sides when they have problems. Some people sometimes mistakenly thought that they were twins or siblings.

 

Taeyeon managed to ride the school bus and endure the pain that Jessica was giving. She quickly released Jessica when she saw the bus comming, then run rapidly inside to take a seat. She wished that she can hide herself inside the bus but she can't, there is no way now to escape HellSica. Taeyeon took the seat near the window and prayed for her life.

 

"KIM TAEYEON!!" Jessica screamed, she doesn't care if the others were staring at her. "WHERE IS SHE?!" she asked the girl- who is now shivering in fear - that was near to her. The girl pointed the direction where Taeyeon was sitting. Jessica walked and nearly chocked because of laughing because she saw Taeyeon praying, literally. Jessica sat beside Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon feel cold, "oh my she's here'. She shut her eyes tighter.

 

Jessica tried to hold her laugh but failed. When Taeyeon heared her laugh she immediatley opened her eyes and looked at Jessica. "You're not angry?" Taeyeon asked. Taeyeon was so cute when she asked 'aww so cute, her eyes and pouting lips are irresistable! but sereously her lips, it looks so soft, I want to-' "Hey answer my question" Taeyeon said. Jessica said beneath her breath.

 

Days passed, Jessica found herself thinking about Taeyeon, It's not the kind of the thing when she was thinking of Taeyeon before, there is something that was added, something that makes her feel like laying on the clouds when she would reminisce the things that she do with Taeyeon. She isn't sure if this feelings were true so she shrug it off.

 

"Sica can you pass the napkin?" It was saturday, Jessica and Taeyeon were doing their weekly movie marathon in Jessica's house. "Ok" Jessica answered and didn't even bother to look at Taeyeon because she was focused in the movie. "Here's the ti-" Jessica's jaw reached the ground when she saw Taeyeon's shirt drenched with water and because Taeyeon's shirt is extreamly thin, her bra was peeking out. Jessica's face turned red, she quickly handed Taeyeon the napkin and looked away. It's the first time seeing Taeyeon's bra. They had sleepover and changed clothes in one room but Jessica will always turn her back because she insist that they both have a privacy when chanching their clothes. "Sica I'll just change my shirt, it's wet" Taeyeon said.

"Oh My God! Jessica your nose is bleeding!!".

 

. . . this can't be happening.  Jessica hugged her pillow. She is falling for Taeyeon, her bestfriend, she is falling really fast. She is foreign to the feeling, she never liked someone before. Jessica is worried but at the sametime thrilled. She was kinda relieved when Taeyeon confessed to her that she was a gay just a few days ago, at least she know that Taeyeon would not be disgusted at her when she confess, is she going to confess?. she doesn't know. She was kept thinking about the things that happend to them- especially the one when she nosebleed -and smiling like an idiot. 'oh my'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter