Love Like Oxygen

Married to the guitar

 

 

"Cheers!" The five men bring their drinks to their lips, watching the fireworks blooming into various flowers beside the floor-to-ceiling window.

"Boss, our show is going to start in 10 minutes." All of them hear the announcement from their employer through earphones.

"Thanks, Rap Monster." Man A puts down his glasses.

"We will be there soon," Man B wears on his matching suits and stands up.

"It is time to work," Man C stretches his body.

"I am so excited." Man D jumps a little.

"We finally can see our son performing his own song on stage." Man E grins and recalls the past memories.

"He once was small, cute and adorable." Man C says fondly while Man D nods and mumbles "You are right!" beside him.

"Now he has grown up and is going to dance “Zero” on stage." Man B and A look into each other's eyes and smile.

“Time flies fast." Man A shakes his head in disbelief.

"Let's go! I don't want to be late." Man D gestures everyone to follow him out of the room.

"I wonder who is the one who always call our son his baby." Man B rubs his chin, following Man D.

"You are the only one who haven't seen them until now." Man C pats Man B's shoulder.

"It's because he keeps himself inside his studio and never go out." Man E shows his innocent eyes when Man B shoots him a glare.

"Whatever, I am going to enjoy the party." Man A runs to press the elevator button.

"I bet he is going to spend his party time around the buffet area." Man C whispers to Man E.

“Yup, stay with his beloved chicken!” Man E whispers back.


 

"Thank you very much. It has been Seventeen." Jeonghan bows with other members and rushes down the stage.

"Good job, everyone!" Soonyoung high-fives with Jeonghan.

"Wow! It's over!" Seungkwan exclaims.

"Woohoo!" Seungcheol claps his hand.

"Let's eat. I am very hungry now. I feel like my stomach is going to have a hole soon." Mingyu presses his stomach with a pained expression.

"let's go!" Junhui puts his arm around Minghao.

Jeonghan looks around until his gaze falls on his target. He intends to walk over but suddenly Dino calls him," Hyung, can i have some words with you? Privately?"

"Sure, Dino." Jeonghan takes a glance at his target who get pulled away by other members and follows reluctantly behind Dino to the backstage room.

"Hyung," Jeonghan jolts when Dino turns suddenly with a loud voice," If you perhaps meet my father later, please don't tell him any embarrassing thing about me."

Jeonghan tilts his head in curiosity," Why?"

"Just don't say anything." a staff gestures to Dino," sorry, hyung. I got to go. "

"Dino! Fighting for your performance!" Jeonghan walks out of the backstage, trying to look for in the crowd.

"Where did he go?" Jeonghan walks around and accidentally bumps his shoulder with a stranger.

"I am sorry, sir!" Jeonghan quickly bows.

"It's okay, Jeonghan."

Jeonghan raises up his head, wondering how the stranger knows his name. But the stranger quickly disappears in the crowd. Jeonghan only able to take a peek of the stranger's long gold hairs and black suit.

"Hi Jeonghan!"

Jeonghan snaps his head to his left at his name and is surprised to see the guide, who brings him a tour of hotel before, standing in front of him with a pink suit.

"Guide-nim! Long time no see!" Jeonghan shakes the mentioned man's hand enthusiastically.

"Long time no see! I saw your performance just now. It was amazing."

"Thank you." Jeonghan lowers his head bashfully.

"Hey, here you are!" A tall man with dark blue suits grabs the guide's shoulder, " Where is hyungs?"

"I don't know! I thought one of them went to eat." The guide shrugs his shoulder.

"Oh..I see you with someone," the tall man shifts his gaze on Jeonghan, " Hi!"

"Hello. I am Jeo-" Out of courtesy, Jeonghan bows and introduces himself but get interrupted by the tall man.

"Have someone ever told you before that you look like an angel?"

Jeonghan widens his eyes and his cheeks reddens a bit, "No, sir but i have been called as angel for a short period of time."

"The name really suits you." The tall man gives him a wink, darkening the red tints on Jeonghan's cheek.

"Thank you, sir."

"I am so sorry but we have to leave now," The guide pushes his taller friend away," See you then." The guide sends Jeonghan a salute.

"See you too, angel Jeonghan." The tall man winks again and earns a hard hit on his back head from his shorter friend.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"For flirting with someone who has lover."

"I am just joking. Besides, he really is angel."

Jeonghan watches the two quarrelling like Tom and Jerry.

He feels a stare from other direction. He turns his head and finds that his target is staring him with a disapproval frown.

Jeonghan gasps and sprints forward to reach his target; however a crowd appear suddenly and Jeonghan loses sight of his target.

"Careful!" Someone shouts at him.

Jeonghan focuses at his surrounding and only finds that he nearly bumps into a green-suit man who is holding a full plate of chicken.

“Oh, i am so sorry, Sir.” Jeonghan apologizes.

“I forgave you since you didn’t make my chicken drop,” the man smiles,” Would you like to have some chicken?”

“No, Sir.” Jeonghan shakes his head, almost laugh as he thinks of someone who is similar.

“It is your loss.” The man shrugs and walks away, getting more chicken.

Jeonghan tilts his head in confusion.

“Hi, are you Jeonghan?”

Jeonghan finds himself facing a man who resembles Dino quite a lot.

“Sir, you are…..?”

“Hello, I am Dino’s father.”

“Hello, Mr Kim.” Jeonghan bows.

“Finally i got to see you since Dino always mentions about you at home.”

“Really? I hope it won’t be something bad about me, Sir.”

“Nothing bad. Haha. The kid adores you a lot.” Mr Kim says with a fond smile.

“Oh,” Jeonghan blushes a bit,” I…..”

“Jeonghan, I would like to thank you all for being his hyung. And for being with him since i am very busy for my work.” Mr Kim shows his guilty,” Please stay with him, Jeonghan. Be his hyung forever.”

Mr Kim squeezes Jeonghan’s hand in determination, seems like he is afraid that Jeonghan will reject his request.

“Sir,” Jeonghan squeezes back Mr Kim’s hand, “I will take care of him forever. Don’t worry!”

“Thanks, Jeonghan.” Mr Kim looks behind Jeonghan and smiles,” Looks like someone is waiting for you. Bye, Jeonghan. Please don’t forget your promise.”

“I won’t, Sir.” Jeonghan replies, watching Mr Kim disappear in the crowd and suddenly he feels a presence behind him.

“I am jealous...that everyone flirts with you.” A whisper beside Jeonghan’s right ear and a familiar arm circles his waist.

Jeonghan pouts and turns his body within the arm,”You don’t have to.”

“Why?”

“Isn’t the ring on our finger enough?” Jeonghan rolls his eyes.

“Not enough.”

“.....Stop being an and watch Dino perform.” Jeonghan avoids the love stare with a pink tint on his cheek and focus on his baby who is going on stage.

(please play the song “ZERO” ^^)

“Yes, my angel.”

Jeonghan leans back to the warmth and listens to the familiar intro.

 

~Nothing is easy~

 

Yes, nothing is easy, including Jeonghan and Guitar’s love story.

That day when the taxi almost departed, Guitar suddenly got into the taxi and explained everything on the way back.

The sudden distant was because he had to practise and spent time with his mother at the same time as he couldn’t spend his birthday with his mother that year since he has found someone he love and he would like to spend the important day with the person. He didn’t want to talk to the person first as he scared he would accidentally spit out the surprise in front of the person. He did feel sorry when he saw the person’s distress face and wanted to explain all once he had sent his mother on the plane.

He then asked Jeonghan if everything Jeonghan said before was true, resulting to a very adorable deep scarlet face of Jeonghan.

So Guitar asked Jeonghan out on that day and also revealed his true name.

And then, they just went into the church one month ago.

 

~Zero~

 

“What are you thinking, Hannie?” Joshua nuzzles his face on Jeonghan’s neck.

“Thinking of our past.” Jeonghan rubs the hands on his stomach, loving the breath on his neck.

“Hmm……” Joshua turns Jeonghan facing himself and caresses Jeonghan’s face,”We have been together for two years.”

“Technically our relationship haven’t reached two years since our first day is on your..”

“Hush, Jeonghan!” Joshua cleans his throat, “what i want to say is…..I love you!”

“........I love you too!”

Both of them share a short but meaningful kiss.

“Are you happy to be married to the Guitar?” Joshua leans his forehead with Jeonghan’s.

“Yes,I am happy.” Before they connect their lips again, Jeonghan whispers,

“Married to the Guitar.”







 

 

 

~Nothing is easy~

 

“Omo, they are kissing!”

In the audio control room, Seokjin takes off his binocular and shouts, earning others’ attention.

“Where? Where are they?”

Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook rush to Seokjin’s side, not forgetting to bring their own binocular.

“Guys, keep quiet. And come back to your own position.” Namjoon frowns and gives command, however, five of them ignore his words.

Namjoon lets out a sigh, “At least i still have Yoongi hy--” and he see Yoongi holds his binocular so tight like it is going to break.

“Yoongi hyung!” Namjoon tries to grab the binocular away.

“No, i have to watch my Jihoonie. I won’t let the Scoops have the chance to kiss my Jihoonie anymore.” Yoongi runs away.

“Boss, it is not easy to control six of them.” Namjoon cries into his walkie-talkie.

“Wait, everyone prepare to shout!” Taehyung screams.

 

~Zero~

“ZERO!”


 

__________________________________________________________________END_______________________________________________________