Prologue

Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun frowned with his closed eyes as his hand was trying to find the phone on the nightstand beside him. It took him quite awhile, but thankfully he was finally able to find it in the end. With one of his eyes opened, Yoochun took a peek to look at the time on his phone. It was two in the morning. Yoochun groaned upon the knowing and took a glance towards the other bed- just to check it out. At the very end across his bed, Yoochun could see a problem. All of them should be sleeping soundly on the bed at this hour, but apparently his roommate was not there. The bed was nicely made up, even; meaning no one has been there for the whole day.

Yoochun sighed, stepping down from the bed as he decided to check the other out. Maybe, maybe the older was just falling asleep in the living room or- something. As soon as Yoochun stepped out of the room, it was all dark and quiet without any sign of living- which meant the missing person wasn’t even home. Yoochun frowned upon the knowing, thinking hard on where the other could be for the whole night. But before he was able to conclude anything, the lamp has suddenly and the room became all bright already. Yoochun scrunched, wanting to see who the person at the door was, until the voice gave him an answer instead.

“Yoochun-Ah?” said the voice, with a hint of surprise there.

Yoochun could see that Jaejoong was standing there; a smile was b brightly on the face as if he hasn’t done anything wrong.

“Jaejoong-Hyung,” Yoochun greeted awkwardly, somehow feeling that he shouldn’t have witnessed Jaejoong coming back there. “Where have you been? It’s past midnight.”

Jaejoong chuckled upon the question; seemed to notice the worry on Yoochun’s voice yet decided to not answer the question. Instead, Jaejoong was quickly busying himself to put his shoes and coat off of him without a single word exchanged.

Yoochun tried to be patient and waited for Jaejoong to answer. But no matter how long Yoochun has been waiting, Jaejoong still did nothing and just took a slightest glance on the younger while keeping his smile on the face. And that irritated Yoochun. Thus, Yoochun decided to take some steps forward so that he could get closer to Jaejoong, and just stopped when Yoochun was sure Jaejoong couldn’t go anywhere without passing him by. Yoochun needed an answer, after all- as Jaejoong’s roommate.

“Jaejoong-Hyung,” Yooch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter