Chap 5

I'm Married to A Mafia Boss

"Kids Are Terror"


"Excuse me ahjussi... Who the are you and how dare you hold me you plebian? " Junmin sneered.

Somehow Hoseok going to hate this. Jungkook only smiled at the kid.

"See kid,  this ahjussi is too young to be old and I'm young. " Jungkook smiled at him sweetly.

"You're old you just look young because of surgery. Ahjussi in this time surgery is well known to our country so shut the up. " Junmin

Jin fainted again and Yoongi looked at him incredulously.  "If you keep fainting I might shove my boxer to your mouth even it has . "

Jin slap Yoongi's face so hard while he was still in not-so-unconscious. Yoongi cursed under his breath.

Jungkook smiled at the child.  "Kid there is a word respect and you must respect to elders. "

"So you admit that you are old? " says Junmin.

Jungkook's eye twitch in annoyance.

Hoseok was gulping he was torn in between being awed that the kid has guts to his most fearsome mafia boss in underworld of Korea and fear that Jungkook might kill the kid.

Luckily the door open and Jimin appear in front of them with wide surprise  doe eyes.

"Ara? Mister what are you doing here? " Jimin asked.

Junmin quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook turn around to face his mother and smiled very sweet and innocently. 

"Omma ahjussi came to visit me and came to play with me. " Junmin cheerily said.

Jimin smiled happily that Junmin made a new friend it was always Soyoung he hang out and never made friends.  And now Junmin has new friend even it was an adult.

Somehow Hoseok was afraid to the kid. Kids were suppose to be cute,  playful and innocent but right now he didn't that there is one kid that isn't good and very innocent.

"Oh that's good seems I'm busy and I have to go to my brother's house because he needs my help I'm sure mister won't mind to play with you. " Jimin smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook forced smile because the kid was giving him a stink eye. And once again the kid smiled (so innocent that Jungkook wanted to wipe it)  to his mother.

"Okay omma say hi to uncle. "

Jimin kissed his baby on forehead telling the three to come inside and left passing through Jungkook and didn't notice his friends on the background.

Yoongi look at him walking. "Waa he didn't notice us has he gone blind? "

He look at down at Jin who was staring at him.

"What are you looking at ugly?  Did you fall in love at my handsome look because you were staring at me. "

"Yah Yoongi why do you look so old and wrinkle?"

Yoongi smack Jin's face with his boxers with . Jin look at him with wide eyed and attack Yoongi with his that he always carrying around.

Jungkook stared at the children as they look at him. He was still carrying the kid.

Junmin pinch Jungkook's arm so hard that it made Jungkook flinch in hurt and let go the kid.

Junmin smiled (evily)  in front of his fellow *cough* evil *cough* kids though they are kindergarten.

Kyungsoo,  Jihoon,  Sehun, Kai,  Yugyeom,  BamBam and more 

(A/N: Forgot the other evil kpop boys XD)

All carried a gun with pellets. Since when the hell the kids have those guns?  Are those toys or REAAAL?! Hoseok thought , worried for his boss.

"ATTACK! " yelled Kai in war roar like. 
All (evil)  kids start shooting their toy guns. Jungkook dodged them flawlessly.

Kyungsoo attack him with dirty diapers that has pee using it as catapult. It hit right to his face. Kyungsoo smirked.

Hoseok paled,  at first he found this owlish boy was cute and innocent but that smirk didn't justify the cute child's adorable face.

He saw , Junmin carrying a paper , a list paper. His eyes become wide as owl when he saw his boss' name and the title

"How to make Jeon Jungkook's life miserable. "

Junmin noticed and smirked at him evilly. Hoseok don't know if he want kids when he married. Kids are innocent but seeing them being a terror.  

--- --- ---

Kim Taehyung was playing a new video games of his PS5 a newly invented that should be released in 2019 but Taehyung was impatient so he negotiate (threatened)  the CEO nicely (with shotgun pointing his forehead).

He heard a loud slam from the door came in a furious and murderous Jungkook full of colors,  dirt and er...smell of dirty diapers.  Taehyung smiled at him cheerfully.

"How did it go? " he asked.

Jungkook didn't answer only continue walking.

"Oh... I didn't know you have of having paint colors,  dirt and dirt diapers in your life with your new bride Jungkook. You bastard! " Taehyung mumbled. "Wish I had one. "

Hoseok entered tiredly and look haunted. Taehyung smiled at him and ask.

"How did it go? I saw Jungkook earlier why didn't he tell me his I could send him expensive colors,  dirt and diapers if he want. "

Hoseok didn't bother to reply him. He keept muttering like a mantra.

"Kids are terror... Kids are terror... Kids are ter—" Hoseok left went to nowhere.

Taehyung pouted. "Why can't you just guys answer my question? Was it intense or so much you guys won't tell me about it? Geesh such a stingy people."

--- --- ---

Jimin smiled at Junmin who was reading the Philosophy book.

"Did you have fun Junmin-ah? " he asked.

Junmin nodded. "Uh-huh Ahjussi was kind enough to play with us,  we play war games. "

Jimin cooed at his baby boy's enthusiasm.  He listen all his son's happy stories of his new playmate.

--- --- ---

Before it happens...

Junmim smiled at the two persons in front of him. His uncles which is cousins of his mother.

Heechul and Kyuhyun.

"So there is a pest wanting our baby cousin, Jimin."Heechul snarled.

Kyuhyun only smiled...evilly,"Don't worry Junie,  I search this insect for you. "

Heechul pat his nephew's head "I'll teach you everything how to be savage to that man just to protect your mother from the pest. "

Kyuhyun kneeled down at Junmin's level. "Junnie here is a list on how to make his life miserable and don't forget to take a video. "

Junmin noddrd eagerly. Heechul smiled at him. "And act innocent. "

Junmin smirked.

*** *** ***

Present... Meanwhile the two...

Yoongi was running half with his shirt only,  no pants and... Underwear. He was running earning a scandalized, gasp,  angry, horrified looks.

"Idiots make way for King AGUST D!!! I am being chased by a crazy ninja who carried the ing weapon! "He yelled as people scattered away from him.  Behind him was Jin chasing him his mouth was full of Yoongi's boxers. He had a murderous look while he keep holding the long ... holding it like a butcher knife.

*** *** ***

A/N: that's all folks sad to say it was short. Can't focus to update this.

next up in IMTAAMB...

Jimin was walking down on the streets carrying a paper bag of groceries. As he walk he accidentally bump someone's chest and almost fall backward down to the floor if not the strong arms to save him from the hard accident that might send him to hospital. He don't want to left his baby Junmin and his ex-husband ,Hanbin will be force to take custody on him.

Chocolate brown doe eyes met Dark brown eyes.

"We meet again little beauty."