♡Prove It♡

Prove It

Jaebum was finishing his last layout plan for his company new relocation project. He looked at the final touch and smile. He never expect that he will end up being an architect in his father company. He at first wanted to join Jackson who was working out of the country but his mother told him to stay in Korea because he is an only child. He about to take a rest when a rang from his phone shocked him.


“Ah..omma...” Jaebum answered.


“Jaebum-ah, can you help to pick Jinyoung at airport. He wanted to surprise his parent but i cannot pick him up because i have spa scheduled.” Jaebum tensed once he heard the name came out from his mother line.


“Im Jaebum...are you there?” Her mother snapped Jaebum from his daydream.


“Yes...omma.” Jaebum back to reality.


“His arrival time around 8PM. Don’t forget to pick him.” His mother cut the line and Jaebum shrugged.


Five years had gone by now, and Jaebum still remember Jinyoung was crying every night after the broke up. He thought Jinyoung just exaggerate but after Jinyoung left, Jackson spilled that he and Mark bet who can date Jinyoung for 5 years and dumped him badly after, whoever win will get 5% from ownership of company shares.


“Park Jinyoung...” Jaebum closed his eyes and slowly sketches the boy face in his dream.


Jaebum took his car key and bit goodbye to his colleagues. Few of them shocked that Jaebum left early from work. His parent called him married to his work. Once arrived at the terminal, Jaebum look at his watch and he has another 15 minutes before 8PM. He went to grab a coffee and sat there.

 



Jinyoung just landed and he held his son hand. The two years old being super clingy to him today. Jinyoung ended up hold him up and the little boy rest his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder.


“Bambam, you already a big boy don’t act like this.” Jinyoung had a hard time to push the cart and holding the boy on his arms.
While he was trying to handle crying Bambam he accidently hit someone with his cart.


“Sorry. I’m sorry for being careless.” Jinyoung quickly bowed and he got no respond. He looked up to meet with a sharp and strong stared from someone he knows.


“Jaebum hyung...” Jinyoung eyes widen.


“i come to pick you. Let’s go.” Simple and chic. Jinyoung knew Jaebum too well.


“Appa....” Bambam suddenly cried and Jinyoung cooed him while Jaebum was looking at Jinyoung struggled. He thought that Jaebum must laugh his heart out to see Jinyoung in mess.


“He just like you.” Jaebum said then he pushed the cart and Jinyoung followed from the side.


They look alike a couple from how people are watching them. Jinyoung smile, maybe five years something about Im Jaebum had change.


“You can rest inside. I will load the luggage” Jinyoung nodded and Jaebum put everything inside.


Jinyoung went to passenger seat and later Jaebum come in. Jaebum looked at sleeping Bambam on Jinyoung laps.


“You should tell Omma that you had a child with you so i can prepare a baby carriage.” Jaebum helped to put the seat belt for Jinyoung.


Jinyoung flinched a bit and Jaebum expected it.


“You looked different from before. I thought you hate me.” Jinyoung looked down and Jaebum sighed.


“I‘m not hating you, my dear. It just you and Mark intimidating me for five years and suddenly i knew i felt for you.” Jinyoung saw Jaebum smirked he could not believe they met after 5 years and Jaebum confessed to him.


“You, what?” Jinyoung blinked his eyes and bit his lips.


“I know how random of this confession but i do feel that way about you. It just i’m late to recognise it.” Jaebum drove off from the parking.


“I‘m not going to fall in love anymore. That is why I’m taking Bambam to stay with me.” Jinyoung said and he could see Jaebum sympathy glanced.


Jaebum let the silent fill up the air and he need to do something if he want these two beautiful angel in his life.

 

 

Jinyoung was ringing the doorbell and his mother opened the door. She was shocked to see Jinyoung standing in front of his door. Jaebum being a statue who was watching the teary eyes moment between Mrs. Park and Jinyoung. Bambam who was hugging Jinyoung leg awkwardly hid behind his father.


“My son, you should tell me that you are coming for good. By the way, is Jaebum and you dating or what? How come he was the one who was sending you home?” Mrs. Park carried Bambam and Jinyoung who blushed over his mother word.


“No, he just replace Omma Im.” Jinyoung answered.


“We might be dating soon.” Jaebum winked at Mrs. Park and Mrs. Park nudged his son.


Jaebum had dinner with Jinyoung's family that night after Mr. and Mrs. Park insist for him to stay. Jaebum comes often to this house even without Jinyoung because his mother usually asked him to run an errant. Jaebum stay after the dinner and he saw Jinyoung was carrying Bambam to make him sleep. The sweet of Jinyoung lullaby song made Jaebum smile. He turned to his side when he saw Mr. Park stood beside him.


“You know why right? Jinyoung left Korea 5 years ago.” Jaebum nodded.


“I know.” Jaebum looked at Jinyoung who was walking back and forth in the living room.


“His heartbreak so much when he told us that Mark was cheating over him but he was hurting more because you let that happened to him.” Jaebum surprised.


“I don’t know about the bet. I just ignore him because it hurt when I saw him with Mark.” Jaebum looked down.


“Make him believe in love again Jaebum.” Mr. Park smiled and left.

Jaebum wait for Jinyoung who was sending his son to sleep. He saw Jinyoung came out from his bed room and smile at Jaebum. Jinyoung’s parent had left and now only both of them alone in the living room.


“Your dad told me about the actual reason you left.” Jinyoung was making the coffee and he sighed.


“Can we just forget about what happened in the past? I let myself hurt for a long time.” Jinyoung put the coffee in front of Jaebum and sat opposite him.


“I don’t know about the bet Jinyoung. I definitely will tell you if i knew it.” Jinyoung looked up.


Jaebum and Jinyoung made a long stare a each other. What actually happened between them? Jinyoung felt his heart fluttering at Jaebum sincere word.


“I will take you away from Mark if i know about it. I won’t let him hurt you.” Jaebum continued.


“I don’t know if i can trust you.” Jinyoung don’t want to get carried with his feeling. He had been use one and he won’t let another one hurt him.


“You can trust me because I knew you also have the same feeling as mine.” Jaebum smile and he saw Jinyoung blushed hard.


“Prove it.” Jinyoung put his cup while eyes still land on Jaebum.

 

Jaebum become a regular guest at Jinyoung’s parent house. Jaebum’s mother so happy that Jaebum was coming home early just to drop by at Jinyoung’s parent place before coming home.


Jinyoung would get roses everytime Jaebum come to visit. Sometimes Jaebum even had a gift for him together with Bambam.


Jaebum will take his time to play with Bambam before he went home.


Jaebum will come in second if he heard Bambam was crying late at night. Even when Jinyoung said he can handle it but in Jaebum arms Bambam easily fell asleep.


Jinyoung never thought that Jaebum really care.


“Bambam, don’t run.” Jinyoung called.


It’s the two family weekend vacation at Jinyoung’s family vacation house in Busan.


“Let’s him venture the place alone. You are worrying too much.” Jaebum sat beside Jinyoung.


“My son and my rule.” Jinyoung about to stand up but Jaebum grabbed his wrist and Jinyoung fell on his lap.


“I know but at his age, his brain was learning new things and he in the process of curiosity over so many thing. You need to take this hyung advice.” Jaebum saw how Jinyoung struggled to handle his embarrassment.


“Fine.” Jinyoung got use of Jaebum babbling by now.


“Can we talked about us then?” Jaebum held Jinyoung hand and rubbed it with thumb.


“huh...” Jinyoung made an unknowing face.


Jaebum smile and Jinyoung tried to avoid an eye contact.


“You know that it hard when you keep on refused to go on date with me.” Jaebum tightly slopping his hand around Jinyoung waist.


“You know i have another commitment and the idea of date already long gone from the chapter of my life.” Jinyoung looked at the ground.


“Not the all chapters of your life only a chapter when you were dating Mark. My character in your life still on going.” Jaebum comfortably rest his chin on Jinyoung’s shoulder.


Jinyoung felt shivered when he could feel Jaebum breating close to his neck.


“Jaebum hyung, you are so annoying. When i thought that you will never love me here you are begging for my attention. I wish it happen long ago.” Jinyoung looked into Jaebum eyes.


“It okay. We can start now. Everyday and every night i will whisper to you about my love.” Jaebum pecked Jinyoung nape.


Love never had a timeline, it happen only on right time. Jaebum prove it.