one of one

got it totally wrong.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

welcome

*

*

*

mark yien tuan, got out of his house wearing a red sweatshirt and a black jeans with his favorite white sneaker. he checked his phone for the millionth time today to see if his boyfriend jackson wang, called back.but he didn't.the last time they talked was yesterday at night, their usuall night call.they usually have a morning call but jackson didn't answer him today, which was a wierd thing sense he always directly answer, which made mark really worried. he didn't call or text back even though mark ahd called and texted for many times. he got into the park and sat down on a bench, he would look at his phone every now and then to see if jackson texted back. 

but what if jackson was hurt? what if something happened to him? what if jackson was actually amd at him? what if this was a sigh that jackson want to break up? he started to panic at that last thought....he can't live without jackson, he really love jackson.. what if...he really need to see jackson and now! no he tried not to think about the next thing but he couldn't help but to think it. what if jackson don't love him anymore? after this thought mark got up and wanted to advance toward the park's gate.he walked but someone caughthis wrist and turned him, he gasped . he suddenly found himself infront of jackson. he felt a little relieved that jackson was here now, but was scared of what jackson would say.

"why didn't you answer my calls, ka yee?"he asked, not brothering to greet the other.

jackson decide to just go into the main purpose of the conversation."mark, do you really love me?" he asked, instead of answering. mark blinked and looked at him confused,"ofcourse, i do." he said.his worries started to increase.

"would you want top stay with me forever?" he asked.it was hard for mark to read his expression, why is  he asking this, is he trying to break up in some way?' he thought and finally decided to voice his feelings."why? do you..." it was hard for him to bring himself to say it."do you want to break up?" mark forced himself to ask, his v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter