Six - Good Day, We're Friends

Marrying That Cold Hearted Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 DEIANDRE


   Maybe this may sound gay but what was that? She's too beautiful and I can't help myself but to stare and stammer infront of her. She was the home of true enchanting beauty. She captivates me thru her radiating charisma. Her glowing youth and beauty. I know that real mens won't stammer infront of a girl but what can I do? I was captured by her magic spell and I love being under her spell. 


   Yesterday was the best day of my entire life. Oww scratch that! No woman makes me feel like this and you guys know that I am a great Casannova, a cold hearted guy and I don't believe inlove since -- Oww nothing. Forget about that. 

 

   Laureen ----- Camila Laureen Seo. That's her name, too classy and beautiful and it suits her. And because of that incident I was able to know her name and the course she's been admitted to. 


   "Hmmm, should I go there and ask her out?" I asked my self while walking back and forth

 

   "But, maybe she won't accept my invitation since she doesn't know me well. Hmm what can I do?" I asked my self again and I know I am looking crazy because I can't help my self from thinking what can I do? 

 

   "Yahh! Drei why your being like that? huh? any problem man?" Sam asked. 

 

   "Ahh, nothing. I was just thinking about Laureen" I answered 

 

   "Woah! Who's that Laureen?" Carl asked. The face of the two changed in to confusion. 

 

   "That's the girl she bumped in the locker room and the name of the "gorgeous" lady she was referring to" Niel answered. Oww 

 

   "How did you know that?" I asked. Yeah, yesterday he was too quite and just listening to us.

 

 "Ahhmm, you tell us about her and you also told us the name you heard and it was Laureen. I was quite yesterday because I want you too think. Hahahahah sorry man" he answered. Aishhh this man was unbelievable?!

 

 "Hahahaha, nice one Niel" Sam said and throw a throw pillow. We're here at Carl's pad. Just spending our time knocking out some conversations. The room were filled with vast laughters and jokes. this men were one of a kind, well, ofcourse they are. They were my friends so thats why I have them in my company. 

 

  After those long and non-sense conversation with them. We decided to go clubbing. A long drive was over we parked our cars to the parking slot and walked inside the club. 

 

  The manager saw us, and he just nod his head. He really knows us because Niel's family owned this. We just continue walking until we totally get inside the floor. We went to our fave and reserved area. 

 

  People starts to go wild when the dj started playing EDM's. This guys here, really enjoy theirselves. 

 

  "Sir Drei? The usual?" Kik asked. The manager of this club. 

 

"Yes kik!" I answered. Since Kik knows what we usual get for drinks. 

 

 "Look man, look at that hottie in red. Woahhhh!! She's hot!!" Carl excitedly said while still looking and checking out the girl on the dance floor. I just stared at him, blankly. 

 

 "i'm not in the mood man" I said

 

 "Woahh?! did you guys hear that?? The famous cassanova just let this hottie slip?" Niel asked.

 

 "Yeah! that was unbelievable since we know you very well" sam added

 

 "Quit it out guys, Just not in the mood" I answered but seriously, the reason why is that, is because I'm still thinking about Laureen. Goshh! this is the first time. For the record!! 

 

 "Oww, okay. Let's just drink" Niel says and we started drinking and partying with out girls. Another one for the record moment. We spend the night enjoying our selves since this past few weeks we've been through a hell lot of works. Maths. Maths. Maths. and undying maths. Hahahhahahha

 

 

 CLARISSE


  Hi guys. Heyyah readers!! It's my time to shine. Hahahahahha thanks for authornim (A/N not a problem risse, it's my pleasure) 


   Well, guest what were doing? huh? Hmm were just planning to go out and party. We planned this after class since we've finished a lot of paperworks, school works and specially our plates. It's Kevin's idea and we've agreed on this. Since we really and we badly need a place were we can breathe out all the stress we've been thru. 

  
    "Araaaaaa, come on! move faster!" Cara shouted. 

 

  "Comingggg!" Ara answered back. Right now were here at Ara's house. Yes, her own house since she wanted to live her own life like Reen. And speaking of that girl

   

"Cars, did you know were is Reen at?" I asked. 

   

"She texted me a while ago, she's on her way" she answered. Cara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter